Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Greek methology Roleplay profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkat

Pulsar
username:wildkat
Name:Tina
Race:a golden hind
a god or not :no
bio:she works for Aries
Looks:Has long light blonde hair and golden skin and half of her is a deer . She has two golden horns on her head. The rest of her is human . she is half human and half deer. She has light green eyes. When she is human form she has long brown hair and green eyes. She wears a brown leather top that shows her belly with a brown leather skirt. She has brown leather boots on. she carries a bow with her all the time.

okay i was told i have to have a profile thread so here you go mods.

Sammael- tall, black-haired and musclebound monster-slayer
Sex- Male
Orientation- Straight
Sub or Dom- Prefers Dom

Sammael has a bow and a sword, as well as various knives and monster-killing items. He wears a black tunic and dark brown pants.

Void- short spicky,silver hair she is 5'9 in height. Wears armor of black and silver with hugh black half wing armor. The other half when takings flight bright beautiful feathers of the colors of the galaxy burst forth. Wields a blade. Has sworn to protect Hades for saving her life and she will even sacafice her life for him without hesitation. Is known for sharp quick battle instincts and coldness as well as aloofness towards others. but cannot turn a cold shoulder to hurt animals or people when she is not with her group. Thus earning the name Void.
Has the ability of the Essence of Space ( a ability that allows her to touch the powers of a God for a short period of time without guidence she can loose or kill herself to her ability.) but can only use it for a limited time when Hades is not around to keep it in check.
Sex- female
Orientation- Straight
Sub or Dom- Prefers Dom

Voids appearence without the wings and armor:
AnimeBoy1SilverArmor.jpg

username:Ben Jackson
Name: Vinsul
Race: primordial
a god or not : god
bio: Vinsul was the fourth being in existence beside Nyx, chaos, and Tarturas. Vinsul was given domain over emotions and can easily manipulate emotions. this primordial god can give slight suggestions to people which makes them more inclined to do the action.
Looks: he has two forms, one a male form, the other a female form
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BE/BEC/BECKYISINSANE6/1289610200_5129_full.jpeg
girl form

http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/187497/T13034015578615a74f0e6165f69666dbaf45ff8c9e55.jpg
Boy form

in Vinsuls girl form, the power to manipulate emotions is increased so it is made into a strong suggestion that is hard to refuse. In the boy form, battle prowess is better.

Nice everyone else stopped rping so if you want i can do a remake or we can just do our own thing on my rp?

All right i shall do a remake as a character thread first and just copy yours and then make the thread okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom