Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

¢αи уσυ нαи∂ℓє мє؟ (mXf rp requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talin

Supernova
..::: tαℓιи :::..

LEAVE if you give one liners frequently or skimp on details

LEAVE if all you want is a quick roll between our characters and I mean ONLY SMUT... I don't mind SMUT HEAVY plots... as long as there IS a bit of plot.

LEAVE if you write flat, one dimensional characters that are perfect, can never be defeated and NEVER have emotions.

LEAVE if your character has a nosebleed when he is turned on or YOU insist on using other anime type actions. I prefer you leave that out of RP.

LEAVE if you live in my post and NEVER advance the plot, expecting me to do all the work, lazy ass bum.

LEAVE if you are one of those that decide to have me start the thread and leave me hanging with no response for weeks.

**I understand that people are busy. I have a life to. BUT if you aren't going to stick it out then DO NOT waste my time. I am VERY easy to get along with, I don't mind editing and rethinking plots.

If you made it through, congratulations and welcome to hell.
It’s not THAT bad, I just hope you like pink!

I’m actually a really nice fun gal once you get to know me; I’m just tired of boring half-assed posts. If something isn’t working in our RP I am always willing to re-plot different things to GET and KEEP it going for both of us. I hope you enjoy working with me.

..::: му ρяєfєяєи¢єѕ :::..

* I play via THREADS & PM no IM or EMAIL, sorry.

* I enjoy descriptive(uber-detailed) and readable replies/posts. (I'm a DETAIL WHORE... I’m woman enough to admit it! )

* Spelling and Grammar errors happen, I'll deal with it. However, if it is so bad I cannot understand what has been written, you better believe that I’m going to ask. ALSO, don’t be afraid to ask me questions, I don’t bite, unless you want me to. =}

*I will only play as characters over the age of 20, maybe 19 but nothing younger. I expect your character to be an adult as well. I do not enjoy playing the older woman and will play no more than 2-3 years older than your male. Your male may be 10 years older than my female but it truly depends on the era of the RP.

* If something comes up and you need to be away, please let me know, don't just leave me hanging.

* I will play secondary MALE characters, BUT my girls will only interact sexually with MALE characters PERIOD. Sorry ladies, while I love you.. I just can't.

* I am pretty easy to work with, I can go with most things "thrown" out to me. Such as, plot twists and turns that we didn’t discuss. Unless it is something I can’t work with. If it is something specific you need my character to do, please let me know ahead of time. HINT: I don’t/can’t read minds.

*Spiral into my Hole and find out more =}

..::: ¢яαvιиgѕ тσ ρℓєαѕє :::..

••[ иєω ι∂єαѕ ]••

I want to reincarnate Eros and Psyche, their story has the fairytale elements I love. This picture made up my mind.

••[ σρєи яσℓєρℓαу ]••

None for the time being, but check back often since my brain is always working.

••[ єχтяαѕ ]••

Forbidden Love
Arranged Marriage
Romance
Naughty Fairytales YES PLEASE =}
Bad Boys (what girl doesn't?)
Lycans... my girls enjoy being man handled... mmm

**Combining some or all of the above...
will cause me to LOVE you forever and ever

•• [ ℓιтєяαтυяє & мσνιє яємαкєѕ ]••

::Hunger Games::
These books are amazing. What's funny is I can read them and my character would resemble Katniss. OF course I'd like to write of a different duo, perhaps from different districts and they find a way to survive and love. Or a Winner and a person back home or even two former winners. So many possibilities, HIT ME UP!!!! If you want something else along the lines of the book that is fine too.

::TWILIGHT::
I like the idea and parts of the story… JUST not the part where they sparkle and crap. Make your own vampire however you want BUT... I want the girl (My Character) to pick the werewolf (Yours). Whatever we throw into it is fine with me. I love the fight and struggle to be together. We could even let her be a vampire if you want. Oh the possibilities hehe.

::Red Riding Hood::
Though, roles reversed, the girl is the ‘wolf’ and the guy is the innocent bystander. Of course no one knows she is the wolf. She is more reformed and protects the village instead of killing off the villagers one at a time. My wolfs are more lycan, shifting at will instead of being ruled by blood lust and the moon.

::Kate and Leopold::
I LOVED THIS MOVIE Help me write it and add our own fun. Of course we can make it a bit sexy or flip it around and all of that. I enjoy the idea of it so it doesn’t have to be exact!

..::: тнιиgѕ ι ¢αи ωσяк ωιтн :::..

**Don't see something you LIKE.. Don’t give up Comment here or PM me and I am sure we can come up with something. I am up for MOST anything so feel free to suggest what you'd like to try and we'll figure it out. The things listed below are just to give you an idea of things I am up for trying BUT my no means does this mean that THIS List is ALL of it hahaha. ** 

••[ ραιяιиgѕ ]••

PART I prefer to play 

**I have plots below that include or CAN include some of these pairings

human X human
human X angel
human X god/demi-god
vampire X vampire
vampire X human**
vampire X lycan
human X lycan**
lycan X lycan
human X shifter**
shifter X shifter 
prince X princess
princess X knight**
princess X commoner
peasant X prince

~*~

NO INCEST BUT I WILL DO
step-sister X step-brother
adopted sister X brother

••[ gєияєѕ ]••

Medieval Times
Ancient Rome or Greece
Egyptian
Historical / Victorian
Colonial America
American Frontier / Pioneer
Modern
Fantasy

..::: ѕтσяιєѕ & ρℓσтѕ ѕкєℓєтσиѕ :::..

** Feel free to suggest your own OR keep reading**

**These are guidelines, i give freedom and free will to the other writers character so they don't have to go as planned, i won't get mad. Honest.**

:: Baby Blossoms Love ::
Pairing:  Human X Human
Setting/Era: Modern 

Skeleton:

The idea is that two friends want families.  They are best friends that try to get together at least once a month to catch up. Well one drunken night leads to them deciding to make a baby together, the old fashioned way. They have always been platonic with no romantic feelings toward the other since they were teens. 

When they awake the next morning, they realize what happened, not that either of them remember it. What they do remember was the idea that brought them this far so; they sit down and actually decide to try to put this plan into motion.

This is essentially a love story, through the course of her pregnancy the duo falls in love. Whatever obstacles we want to include we can. I don’t care if they break up and get back together a few times during the course of the pregnancy I just really want them to be smitten when the baby comes.

{{I saw the movie “friends with baby” and while they skipped over the pregnancy I thought it would be nice to see the duo fall in love as the female ‘grew’ the baby within her womb. If pregnancy isn’t your thing, keep on moving lol}}

~*~*~

:: Without You ::
Pairing: Human X OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
Setting/Era: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

Skeleton:

Burying Max was the hardest thing she ever had to do. He was gone and she had to face the facts. The child in her womb his, one he’d never know. She wanted to tell him face to face, not in a letter and have him worry about her, it was the last thing she wanted to do. It killed her deep inside. His death was the last thing she suspected, yes, she knew it was a possibility but never thought it would happen. 

A man, one she’d ever met came forward and asked to speak with her at the funeral. He’d served with Max, was a friend of his. He wanted to raise Max’s child with her. He showed her a creased picture and words scrawled in Max’s neat handwriting, ‘Take care of my girl’. She was moved to tears and clung to the stranger briefly before regaining her composure and wondering if she could let this stranger in?

~*~*~

:: Can you keep a secret? ::
Pairing: Human X Human/Demon/Lycan/Werewolf/Shifter
Setting/Era: OPEN FOR DISCUSSION(I have ideas for both modern and medieval or historical)

Skeleton:

They grew up together; he showed her many things (all nonsexual) and was her first kiss. Their initials are carved into a tree in her backyard. However, something changed and he HAD to go away*, she didn’t understand but wrote to him and fell in love with him. Little did she know they both had secrets, one was the same and the other was he was a powerful being. She can’t know what he is; knowing could put her in danger or worse, get her killed. 

It’s been over 10 years and he’s returned and become something important** in her life. She is not allowed to be familiar with him but she can’t help but feel pulled into his world. Will their love grow? Can they defy those that THINK they know best? Will he deny her affections?

*When he goes away it is to train and learn to harness and embrace what he is going to be or what he is.

**She is a princess or a mob boss’s daughter or just someone that needs protection and He would become her bodyguard or a knight in her father’s kingdom or something close to her depending on the era.

..::: ѕρє¢ιαℓ иσтєѕ :::..

If I do not hear from you in TWO WEEKS I am closing the RolePlay.
I am so sick of having RP's stop suddenly, no response.
I send PM's to check on my partners and no response.
For the Love of God tell me if you need a break.
I don't mind to wait, honestly... it's much better than just leaving me hanging.​

~*~ ɾρ εχαṃρlεṡ ~*~

Kinsley had no idea what was going on, fading between consciousness and unconsciousness as her body fought the pain and conceded to it repeatedly. Sneering as the male snapped his jaws in her face. Her green eyes took it all in, her body tense but she refused her fear to show. Jaw tensing as he spoke of Adrik, she was too weak he knew that, the transformation not yet complete though her blood boiled. She faded into black as he pinned her to the ground. Crying out in pain as the claw scraped over her slender body. Trying to get up she convulsed and rolled to her side, a groan ripped through her lungs and out into the night air. She didn’t notice Greyson until he spoke, his words landing in her head before she turned. Green eyes wide and fangs protruding from her teeth as she panted “Stay away from me.”

Rightfully his she was no more his than any other male present, Kinsley felt her body lifted in his arms her own arms felt heavy, the muscles rippling causing her loss of control. Her green eyes sought out those of ice blue over the shoulder of the male that held her to him. “Adrik…” she whispered as he carted her away. Snarling she attempted lifting a hand to claw at the male that held her close to his own chest. Watching Adrik over Greyson’s shoulder she screamed out as she thrashed around in his arms, “Adrik! Adrik!” The male was stronger, she heard the chuckling welling up in his chest and coming out as grunts from the muzzle. “Let me go, they’ll kill him.”

That’s the point. Was the only response she got. Body convulsed again as more pure white fur popped out of her flesh. She understood from what Felix said she was finally transforming, but the change her body was being forced through was taking up every bit of strength she had. “Why now and why me?” she asked as he carried her further away, she must have lost consciousness since the next thing she heard was a snarl coming from behind them. She put her hands out to try and stop herself but she was no match for the hard packed snow covered earth that she fell on. She heard the sickening crunch of muscled body to muscled body, and the thud of the two of them hitting the ground scrambling for one another.

Pain shot through her shoulder as she flipped to her back. The branches above her swayed in the breeze parting some so the star speckled sky shone down on her. Body convulsed as all of her muscles rippled at once shredding the white dress she wore in honor of her birthday. Gone were her deep brown tresses and soft skin, replaced with white fur. Black rimmed lips and green eyes shone brightly, she opened her mouth to speak but only grunted. Ears perked as she heard a groan, Adrik. Lifting her muzzle to the sky she let her lips part as a howl rippled through her body. Tearing off in the direction of the groan she sniffed, nose quickly taking her to him.

Dropping to all fours she approached silently, placing her head against his she sent her thoughts to him. Thank you. She wasn’t sure if he was hurt or just exhausted , she sniffed him closely. The metallic scent of his blood was strongest on his chest. Using her muzzle she gave his arms a shove and swiped her tongue over the cuts and scrapes she found there. Doing her best she cleaned his wounds, working slowly down his body. The strong scent of smoke hit her nose causing her to lift her head from her task, forcing her green eyes to scan the surrounding area and attempt looking through the trees to see their village. Adrick, I think our village is on fire, have you enough strength to make it back with me? Tongue lolling slightly she swiped it over her lips and let out a puff of air.

Worry filled her eyes as she watched him a moment before beginning the long trek down the slope. Having faith he would follow her she took off running, clumsily crashing into trees and rocks. Unsteady but fast on four feet. She skidded to a stop on the snow at the entrance to her village, the only home she’d ever known. Jagged flames lit up the night sky and in shock she transformed back to her human form. Running now on two feet she tore through the rubble and dead bodies to her home. The entire place burned to the ground. She picked her way through the debris to find where the remnants of two bodies lay charred in what was left of the home. Dropping to her knees she screamed far into the night, the sound horrific and tormented. Turning her ash covered face to him, tears streaming down clearing paths down her face, “What are we going to do Adrik?”

~

Kelyn loved conspiracy theories and liked hearing other people’s answers on it. She listened as Mr. Debord continued on. “Before I was so rudely interrupted, who here is familiar with David Icke’s theory about…”Kelyn’s hand shot up fast as lightening, she smiled as Mr. Debord went to his seating chart. “Yes, Miss Ale.. Um, please enlighten your peers with the theory?”

Laughing she cleared her throat confidently, “Mr . Icke’s theory maintains that humanity is actually under the control of shape-shifting alien reptiles. These creatures require the ingestion of human blood to maintain their human appearance. Now according to him it is supposed that both the Bush family and the British Royal Family are actually such creatures. Which then leads us to another conspiracy.” She smirked; she knew her shit and knew it well. She glanced over at the male, Samuel, briefly.

“Please continue dear girl, what conspiracy does that lead to?” She watched as he smiled and gave his horn rimmed glasses a shove up the bridge of his nose. “You mustn’t leave us hanging.”

Swallowing she glanced again at the male, was he really drawing and not taking notes. Rolling her green eyes she turned slightly so the rest of the class could hear her well. “Diana, the Princess of Wales. It is said that she was aware of this, of what the royal family was… er is. That there was the presumably the reason for her death.” She jotted down the name Icke’s on her page while waiting for him to say something.

Then it came, the question that always did, ”Do you believe there are aliens, living , amongst us?” Bouncing the eraser end of a pencil off of her pursed lips, she thought. Letting out a puff of air she answered slowly. “Yes I believe there are, but I also believe that they don’t make themselves known to us. They are trying to learn about us like we do them.” she shrugged slightly. ”Why else would we spend so much money on sending men into outer space if we weren’t looking for something or someone. Have I seen an alien.. NO. Have I been abducted? NO, do I have questions, honestly who doesn’t?” With a sigh she continued listening to the professor. Always these questions brought out more questions than answers. Answers she’d been seeking for a while.

~

Biting her lower lip she moaned into the male’s ear, she was outrageously turned on and it wasn’t even due to the male nipping at her exposed collar bone. PJ was 5’10” of dangerous curves and leg, plenty of leg. The male she ground her ass into was hard as a rock and ready to go but he wasn’t the one she’d be going home with, she already had the one she wanted, this one was merely a toy in her world. The six foot plus of tan skin stretched over a lean slightly muscular frame of the male she handpicked. Watching as he downed another shot, she smiled when he spun around to look for her. Winking at him she slid her hands over her firm breasts, clad only in a thin black off the shoulder style top. Giving the soft globes a slight squeeze, the size fitting into her hands and spilling over just a bit, before she spun to face her partner. The mini skirt in red was hiked enough so the curve of her ass peeked out to smile and the lacy black boy shorts were already damp with thoughts of the blonde male watching. Biting down on the brunettes lower lips she sucked the tender pink skin and flicked her tongue back and forth against it before dragging her nails over his bare chest. The six inch heels she wore weren’t a problem, the leggy blonde walked a runway in them five days a week, sometimes more. So the dance floor beneath them now was no problem.

They weren’t the only ones on the floor, but they were the only ones putting on a show. The male pulled her against him and dipped her, leaning back she could see him still watching her. The man smiled when she wrapped a long leg around her partner’s waist and elongated her neck, long blonde hair brushing the ground as blue eyes filled with desire. Once she was righted she pushed away from her partner and sashayed across the room to him. Placing herself between his legs as he sat on the bar stool she stroked her thin fingers up his thighs and back down to his knees while leaning in. Knowing all the while he could clearly see down her top to her perky bare breasts beneath. “I did promise you a show… did you like it?” Hiking a thin pale manicured brow into the air she smiled seductively as he smiled and licked his lips. “Would you like to get out of here for your own private show?” Her slight country lilt could be heard over the loud thumping music around them but she used it to her benefit. Laughing as he nodded slowly, she stepped back and held his tie, using it as a leash she pulled him along behind her toward the exit.

Outside she shoved him against the outer wall and pressed her body tightly to his, she allowed his hands to roam her body. Hungry for his touch she moaned as he smacked her on the ass and mumbled something about her being a naughty girl. She laughed gently and murmured into his kiss, “You have no idea.” The honking of horns and wolf whistles only furthered their mutual passion; they devoured one another until they could no longer be considered decent. Groping in the elevator up to her room cost him his shirt. “PJ you can call me PJ,” she told him when he insisted on a name, she didn’t ask his knowing she’d call out whatever she felt like later. Her skirt was lost in the hall on the way to her room and his pants were dropped just inside the door once it was opened, the key dropped to the floor with them and all was forgotten as she crossed the carpet to him. “I’m on fire…” she whispered into his ear before nipping at the lobe, pulling back she slipped her shirt over her head. Both still only in underwear, she pressed her hips into his grinding upon his length as he nipped at her neck and tweaked her nipples. Crying out an explicative she watched as he smiled and bent to rake his teeth over the other peak. Knees went weak in that moment and he seized the opportunity to drag her to bed. Not wasting anytime he yanked her boy cut briefs off and stood back to admire her. Laying back she lifted one bare foot, sliding it up along her other leg and let the knee fall exposing her sex to him.

Knowing what he was seeing made her smile, expanse of unmarred sun kissed skin stretched over her slender, but curvy frame. Neatly trimmed nest of hair just above her sex was slightly damp and her breasts heaved with her efforts of breathing. The dusky tipped peaks of which were hard as stone and begged to be played with until they were sore. Leaning up she smiled as he slid his black boxers to the ground and balled them up and flung them behind him. Wiggling a solitary finger at him he slipped into bed next to her. Arms, legs, and tongues began to tangle as they each explored the other. She literally dripped with desire for him, and when he took her he wasn’t shy about it. Soon groans of pleasure, half formed words and cries of ecstasy bounced from wall to wall as their passion grew to monstrous proportions. Bending and twisting her body in ways she’d never known were possible and cried out with husky whispers when he hit just the right spot. The spot that caused her body to quake, eyes roll back into her head and her toes to curl, that spot was her favorite. Succumbing to his ministrations and urging she gave up in her struggle and let him have her orgasm. Her screams of pleasure and delight bounced off the walls, she wasn’t even sure what she had ended up crying out but he obviously liked it. She felt his seed rocket up into her body; the deep warm ooze of it clung to her walls and coated her chasm. Blurry blue eyes found his and she kissed him deeply before getting up and gathering his things. “It’s been fun…” she drawled in her deep southern voice, “But you need to go.” Soon after slamming the door in his bewildered face she fell asleep curled up on the bed with a smile plastered to her face.

~

Talia was asleep; sound asleep when she heard it. Her brown eyes popped open. There was someone at the foot of her bed, she could feel them. The princess was a light sleeper, had been since she was a child, the king had taken her in when her own kingdom had been defeated in battle. Her father had ordered her gone when the battle started and she alone was the sole survivor. Her guard was killed protecting her, thank god he’d killed the assassin after them or she would have been killed as well.

She couldn’t fight the panic but she could certainly stay calm. She grabbed the hilt of her sword her grip hard. She saw the curtain to her left move. She struck out with her sword while rolling to exit to her right. She hit nothing. She landed her dressing gown tangling around her legs, tripping her up as she tried to land on her feet. She made too much noise and they pin pointed her location. Something came her way. Her arm was struck by the very tip of the sword as she slid away. She had the advantage, she knew the room. She had only to reach the door. She snuck in the direction of the door, but lost focus trying to see who was after her.

A flash of silver to her right, she stepped left and swung her sword back. Metal blade to metal blade, the sound echoing off of the stone walls. She spun to face her attacker her dark hair flying around her head in waves. She saw nothing, heard nothing. She stepped back and into the wall. He door was only a few steps away, she could do this. She saw something off to her left the attacker wasn’t sure where she was. She smiled and rushed to the door, the harsh light from the lanterns in the hall would give her the light she needed to fight properly. “You want to kill me, come and do it,” she said breathlessly waiting. a few paces out of her door, her back facing the hallway.

Honestly the person behind the character doesn't bug me at all. Some of my best Rp's have been with females playing a male character. Anything specific you are interested in doing?

I like magic stuff like wizards witches(I'm a huge HP fan but my RPs aren't always revolved around that). I like Real life drama, mysteries, action, I don't really so vampire stuff or anything like that but I've been told I do well with it. I'm pretty much open for any ideas I just love to write honestly. :)

don't do much on wizard/witches... never had an interest in HP. I'm good with Real life drama stuffs. I will PM you with the plot ideas I have in storage for RL =}

Bumping.... caught up and open to being a bit naughtier

not sure what I am craving but I am open for new ideas... looking forward to expanding my writing wings... CHALLENGE me!!!!

Update BUMP!

I will take you on... had a lot drop lately.. it's sad! PM ME PLEASE!!!! =}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom