Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LIFETIME OPORTUNITY TO BE A STAR: Seeking main female character for original plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huginn

The world outside the matrix is another matrix
Withdrawn
Hello, nice ladies;

First things first:
I´m a man; looking for girls only, to RP as females.

Plot contains: Elaborated story, original settings and characters ... gangbang, monsters, blackmail, romance ... and much more. BUT anything here can be changed. If you´re interested, talk to me. I´m very flexible.

OK, here's what I have in mind ... medieval fantasy ... you're an adventurer (whatever you wish, for race and personality); and I'm a ... well ... everybody else. Or I can play all the males and you can play all the females, I dont mind, but you'll be the main character.

You took an oath to your dying father to find 7 mistic gems. Each gem grants the carrier an especific power, and together they grant you any wish. It was your father's wish to free his hometown from a terrible curse. He handed you the one gem he had, a green, emerald like stone, that you carry on a necklace. It grants you much body resistance. Not strenth or anything else, only resistance, which can explain how you're going to have every hole savagely penetrated by huge cocks and not be severely ingured.

You start your quest looking for a man who is supposed to have known your father, and have information on the other gems. You'll find him in a tavern he owns. He's an old, fat, big,strong, one-eyed man. An old adventurer himself, very ugly and filled with scars. He refuses to tell you anything, so you're going to have to persuade him. He's old, and though horny, he wont accept you easily, but once he does, he's going to enjoy it very much. He wont move much, so he'll boss you around and use you for several things, including but not limited to: his own pleasure and entertaining his clients (he might became a recurring character). He's a good man and will, eventually, help you out.

After the old man gives you a direction, you get the road ... only to be kidnapped by a group of anthros (you can choose what kind or leave that to me, several good options). They've been attacking small towns and will use you to relax the troops ... or maybe not. If you´re into non-con, great ... IF not, we´ll figure something out. And that applies to any scene.

Once they get to a bigger city, they will sell you as a slave. You'll be purchased by some folks from a small town nearby. The town is being black mailed by some huge evil creature (probably a dragon) who's living on a cave just outside the town. Its demanding food and girls, that the creature uses for 2 or 3 days and kills on sacrifice for the his deities.
So guess what ??
Yes, you'll be offered in sacrifice, chained to a pole outside the cave and wait. But, smart as you are, you work out a plan: to please the creature anyway possible (instead of fighting and crying and trying to hurt him, like the previous girls probably did) so maybe it wont kill you so fast, giving you the oportunity to eventually escape ... but after a few days, a strong man from the village, who can no longer afford doing nothing while imagining the horrable things you are suffering, goes to your rescue (its probably a man you tryed to seduce when in the village, planning to ask him to set you free).
Well, he saves you but couldn't kill the monster, so neither you can come back to the village, where he's considered a traitor now. You show him your gratitude properly, since he risked his life to save you and can't return to his hometown and all (or maybe not) and he starts having feelings for you ... oh so cute, but wait ... when the night comes, he starts telling you to get away from him, but you have no where to go ... until he turns into a werewolf and rape your brains out.
I'm not sure if you're familiar with werewolves ... MY werewolves, anyway. They're vicious, savage, very feral creatures. They do not talk and stop at nothing. Also, they howl very loud when fucking, which atracts every other werewolves that might be passing by.

On the next morning, he'll be desperate with regret, and tries to stay away from you ... its your choise to leave him or not ... if you choose to stay around him, we'll have the conflict of the sweet guy who protects you by day, and violently rape your every hole by night ... eventually you'll part ways anyway, since I dont want him around for long ... he'll probably get in trouble, so you'll have to put your quest on hold to rescue him, OR continue your quest, to find more gems, get stronger and then rescuing him, or use the gems to request him to be freed from his lycanthropous curse.
OR you can simply continue your quest and forget about him.

It goes on ... but I believe you got the picture.

I'll try to often give your character options, and go from that. It keeps things more interesting for me, more challenging, not knowing exactly what you'll do next.

I like to keep things dynamic, so we dont get bored and can try different things, but I also like to be very descriptive. I'm very visual.
I can adapt any part of that, or all that. Change the order of events, character, places ... add pretty much anything (as long as it makes sence in the context ... there can't be robots or aliens, but I could fit a vampire or any fantasy creature).
We can play from the start, or just some small scene you got interested in.

I'll never godmode. Everything about your character is your own.

I can play an eventual rape, but prefer women that are willing to have sex (for whatever reason). Nothing gets me going more them a pretty, submissive but very horny girl. That being said, I can fit any kink (except for my NO's, see HR below) or add more romance.

OK! So, if by any chance, I got you reading this far, I think theres a pretty good chance you might be interested enough so you won´t get too frustrated with my downsides.

I have very little experience roleplaying, so dont feel bad for giving me directions whenever you thing necessary, about anything.

I am brazilian, so my literacy might be limited, since I dont speak or write in english on a dailly bases. I promise to always run a spell check before sending you anything (and I'll probably improve over time)

I dont have much free time (two jobs and a girlfriend). Usually I'll be able to reply everyday, but probably only one post. I promise to let you know if anything keeps me from posting for more then two days. Also I'll try to write at least two paragraphs (I might even write too much, as you can probably tell by now).

Oh, and I prefer thread, but would be OK with PM or e-mail.
I don´t do it by IM.

So, last but not least ... if you want some other scenario, have other cravings, other plots you would like me to elaborate, I´M YOUR MAN!!
BUT I need some ... say ... inspiration, if you know what I mean. I need it to be naughty and dirty to get me going.
But please, once I told you NO once, I told you NO a million times. DON´T INSIST. (no incest, no fandon, no futa/yuri, no school scenario).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love;

Huginn.
My Rabbit Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom