Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Roleplays - kinky and versatile

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopBitch

Meteorite
Note: I am a female in real life, but I am posting this in both the Males Seeking and Females Seeking forums because I play a wide variety of characters.

I am a switch, often more on the dominant end of the spectrum. I will play male, female, and futa. I do M/M, M/F, F/F, threesomes, orgies, fem-dom, everything really. I am looking for a number of fun (keyword here; if you're not having fun, neither am I) sexual roleplays with some of you fine folks. I will RP over this site (PM or forum), and I will also consider messenger play. I generally prefer historical-fantasy RP but can perhaps be coerced into modern-realism.

I am not interested in playing or playing opposite furries or anthros of any kind, sorry. (I WILL roleplay beastiality/zoophilia, however.)

I have some rather extreme fetishes as you will see - but it is important to realize that while I am hoping to find like-minded people, all of my "Favorites" do not need to be included in any RP. If something is not your cup of tea, no problem. I would simply like to know what IS your cup of tea, so that we can work something out together. :)

I will come back and edit this thread at a later date, maybe, but for now, have a look at my newly made F-List account.

http://www.f-list.net/c/b1tch

Please PM me on this site if you are interested, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom