Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/F Lets play all you pretty boys~

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Greetings to all you page lurkers, come to take a little look have you? I would love to play a little bit with you, right now I'm looking mostly for smut. Since I'm feeling frisky, but, if you have a good plot that'll get me just as excited I'm willing to hear you out. I'm switch, I like both, so don't be afraid on that aspect either.

PET PEEVE: Don't PM me and and be like, 'Would you like to RP?' Yes, obviously I would. I like it when I get an Inbox full of inquires about ideas listed or ideas of there own. Please.

ALSO! I prefer PMs!

Some of my big kinks;
(Ps, not ALL RPs have to contain this, obviously. ;D But its a big plus for me! <3)
Foreplay (Rubbing, pinching, nipping, finger-fucking, oral, toys! I love it!)
Double Penetration
Anal
Age play
Incest
Titty fucking
Light bondage
Futa (Me opposition to one)
Tentacles
Monsters
Incubus/Succubus(futa? ;D)

Turn offs will include anything too extreme or having to do with using a toilet, enough said? Also, gore is a no-no.

Current BIG craving: Stalkers / Dominating cuties

Even if you aren't into what I'm craving, still toss me a PM if you have an idea brewing. <3

Ideas!

NEW - A little brother is always sneaking into his big sisters bed at night, once night, in the middle of masturbating he runs into the dark room and sneaks under the covers.. His big sister currently naked and hands in some rather awkward places..

NEW- A pirate queen on a crew complied of all women kidnaps a noble man for ransom, he's tied up in her bed chambers for questioning about certain items of gold and treasure, but the pirate queen seems to be interested in some other booty right before her. (Haha.. Yeah, lame joke I know. ;3)

I'm also craving a stalker idea, some creep who'd follow a girl every move gets immersed in her and then takes her several times under the guise of rape and never letting her see his face.. Until she starts, oddly enough, falling in love with him. He somehow finds her number, her email address.. This goes on until the victim much to the mans surprise calls him up herself.. This would be more long term, maybe hes someone that's actually quite close to her, like a school mate, teacher or something like that.

Maid/Master
Slave/Slave (I has plot!.. Sorta.)
Boss/underling
Incest (No parent/child, though.)
Mistress/Slave or Butler <33
Kidnapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom