Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ninja Fight needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so recently I have been doing some rping on another sight with a Naruto OC I created, but the rp I was in has come to a grinding halt right when it was about to get interesting. So now I am looking for someone who wants to do a simple combat rp with me. I haven't been able to really use this character for a good fight, and would like to be able to really get a chance to use him in a drawn out fight. Like I said, this is based on the Naruto universe, so keep that in mind if you decide to respond to this. If you already have a Naruto OC, or have a canon character you are familiar with rping, that will help us get started much more quickly.

THIS WILL NOT BE A SEX RP

This is simply me wanting to get in a good fight. At most, if it comes to it, there may be something implied, but nothing more than that. This is not negotiable, and if you try to shoehorn it in, I will drop the rp.

Ok, so here is a link to the Bio for my character, as well as a list of jutsu and items. If you need to create a character, go ahead and use this framework for your character as well. If you have a pre-existing bio on another site, just link me to it. I hope to hear something soon!

Bio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom