Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survival in a new world(me & the-juggalo-warrior)

Mera1506

Supernova
It had been a few years since the second bloody valentine war ended. She was no longer in any military organisation. After her parents had died she had inherited their fortune Her parents came from money and had been engineers their whole lives. Now she was a member of the junk guild like her parents and worked with mechanics. For the past two years she had worked on her own gundam. It was finally finished. She put on her pilot suit and got into the cockpit, a robotic blue bird joined her. She launched into the air and then space. She tried out te new system she had made for maneuvering and it worked like a charm, never before had she been able to make a mobile suit move so quickly and acurately. That was a success.

She was heading for a debree field to test the weapons when a large rift appeared and sucked her in. She flew into it, not having a choice. When she finally re-entered normal space the colony she was next to looked nothing like the ones she knew. Earth was still there that was good, at least it wasn't some alien world. Whatever that anomily had been it wasn't just between places. She was confused and started running every scan the sensors could possibly do.

Duo was working on Deathscythe. He ran over tot he main computer to check on something when the sensors they had went haywire. Proffessor G tried to read them but couldn't make heads or tails of it, instead activated the cameras. A somewhat small rift, no more then fifty meters across had appeared right next to the colony and soemthing was coming out of it, a mobile suit, a gundam. Deathscythe wasn't finished yet and a fight couldn't happen. Instead Duo started to try and hail the pilot in the machine that had just appeared. It looked quite impressive.

Heero sighed as he ran some scans on Gundam Wing to find any sort of bug before he took it out for a test drive.
"So far so goo-" Heero stopped when he heard something off. Standing up from his seat he ran towards the source of the disturbance... a rift.
"What is... going on?" Heero asked seeing the mobile suit come out "Friend or foe?"

Meanwhile
Jus' a little tune for Musha Gundam!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bOTqaKKQ9s
"BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Jake roared from inside the cock pit of the Musha gundam as he cut down various samurai styled Zakus "SOMEBODY... GIVE ME A REAL FIGHT!!!"

Suddenly out of the blue a storm hit the battle field of Ark, destroying the villages below.
"The hell?!" Jake growled as he fired off a few shots "The hell is going on here?! Mitsuhide?! Mitsuhide do you hear me?! HEY!"

Lightning bolts rain down on the Musha Gundam as it tried to block them with his trident and naginata.
"DAMN IT!" Jake roared as the ground beneath was lifted into the air and soon... everything turned to black.
Upon opening his eyes, Jake found himself falling from the sky at a great speed.
"CRAP!" He growled as he quickly drew Musha Gundam's katana and stuck it into a nearby building to soften his fall.

Doctor J looked through the computer. "It's canning us, a foe would have opened fire, but it may not be a friend just yet." He said and opened a hailing frequency. "This is Doctor J to the pilot of the mobile suit, please identify yourself and your intentions." He said, he was being friendly.
"My name is Eva Johnson. I was sucked into that rift and now I'm not sure where I am. These colonies look nothing like the ones where I just came from. Do you have any idea what that rift is?" She then asked him.
Doctor J scanned the closing rift. "Well I've heard about it in theory, never seen one before. If I'm not mistaken it's an interdimensional rift. So who do you work for?" He then asked.
"Myself. I quit the army a couple of years ago. Can I come in by any chance?" Eva then asked him.
"Sure." Dr. J said, intrigued to have a visitor who seemed to come from a different dimension. Eva landed inside and docked her suit right next to the gundam Wing. She got out of the cockpit, the bird flying off, its wingflaps sounded mechanical even though it looked real.

"We gotta move. Plan B." Proffessor G ordered.
"On it." Duo replied and put on nightgoggles and drove off into the colony while the others cut the main power to the colony. Suddenly evrything was pitch black. Duo stopped on the rooftop of a garage and when close enough to the mobile suit launched a simple device onto its arm. "Unless you want to end up being attacked by an army follow me, I can get you out of here safely newcomer." He said. The string attached to the suction cup carried the sound to inside of the suit.

Heero said nothing when he saw Eva walk into the lab.
Rifts? Heero always thought rifts were just something from Science fiction and what not. And yet...
"A rift... why do I have the feeling she's not the only one?" The pilot muttered under his breath.

Jake growled as he scanned the area but sensed something on Musha Gundam's arm. That's when he heard Duo's voice.
"Quite the bravery..." Jake said as Musha Gundam drew it's katana and pointed it at Duo "To try and talk to an armed man..."
After thinking for a second Jake sighed saying "But Alright... I'll follow ya..."

"I don't know. All I know is that there was no one within miles from me so if there's someone else maybe there was a second rift?" Eva replied. "That's a nice looking machine you have there, a gudam?" She asked. his caused the doctor to look at her. "So you know that term, you have them in your dimesion too, your suit is a gundam too then? May I ask where you got the gundanium to build it?" Dr. J said.
"Obviously, yes and what the hell is gundanium?" Eva replied.
"You don't know what gundanium is? Then why do you call your mobile suit a gundam?" Dr. J asked.
"No. Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assualt Module. Gundam. So what is gundanium?" Eva replied.
"I see, gundanium is a very hard metalic compound that can only be produced in space, it's many times harder then titanium and therefor it would be much harder to damage the mobile suit. I guess you really have to be careful not to get hit then." Dr. J said.
"I'm always careful, however multiple phase shift armor and mirror coating help minimise the damage so even though made of something that's not as hard as gundanium it can handle quite a lot." Eva replied.
"Multiple phase armor, mirror coating?" Dr. J asked. She was very forthcoming, not planning on being an enemy.
"Yes. Multiple phase shift armor uses an electric current to minimize damage while mirror coating can disperse beams and at the right angle even reflect them. Multiple phase shift armor has different settings and each one uses a different amount of power. The color of the gundam depends on which phase is used." Eva replied.
"Remarkable. If we could add that to a suit already made of gundanium..." He mused.
"I got a deal for you. I'll help you install multiple phase shift armor and mirror coating on your machine if you replace the titanium of my machine with gundanium." Eva replied.
"You know how to do that?" He asked.
"I do, I designed and built this machine myself." She told him, referring to her gundam.
"Well Heero what do you think?" Dr. J then asked.

Duo didn't flinch or anything at the reaction of the weapon pointed to him, nothing fearful at least. "Good, this way." Duo said and detached the suction cup and started druving, flooring it. He got them back to the shelter in maybe ten minutes time where there was a space next to Deathscythe for him to dock his mobile suit. A voice sounded over his intercom. "Please dock your mobile suit next to the Deathscythe." Proffessor G said. "We'd like to have a word with you. Maybe over some dinner?" He suggested. His mobile suit looked like it came straight from a battle so he was probably tired and hungry.

"Very well... if it will help in making Wing Gundam stronger..." Heero sighed.
He didn't trust this girl quite yet. Though he was quite curious about the technology on her gundam.

"Feh... sure..." Jake growled as he docked the Musha gundam. Soon the cock pit opened revealing Jake. A tall man with short dirty blond hair, an Oni mask on his face, a pair of Geta sandals and a Hakama.

"OOSHA!!!" Jake roared as he hopped from the cock pit and landed on the ground next to Duo causing a small tremor "Fu fu fu... so... where the hell am I?!"

She had never been the chattiest among soldiers, but this kid took it to the next level. "That it will. I'm going to have to take a look at it, you're the pilot right?" Eva said to Heero. "It's nice to meet you Heero." She said, assuming he'd heard the conversation between her and the doctor he would already know her name. Hopefully he wasn't one of those pilots who would kill anyone who would touch their mobile suit. "So you're an engineer then?" Dr. J asked.
"No I'm a retired soldier who built a mobile suit, but both my parents were engineers. I grew up between parts lying around of all sorts of things. Needless to say I picked up some things." She told him.
"A soldier huh? Would you mind if we tested your skills?" Dr. J asked.
"Not at all. What kind of test do you have in mind?" Eva then asked.
"Well hand to hand combat, how you handle a gun and some simulations with mobile suits basically." Dr. J said.
"Fine with me." Eva replied. She kept in shape, the kind of world she lived in it was required. Then her robotic bird finally showed itself. Its wingflaps sounded mechanical, but it looked real. It's body was covered with holographic projecters. It looked like a blue macaw and landed on Heero's head.

Duo looked at the guy. Not bad looking even though he couldn't see the guy's face. The sandals and outfit were rather strange and the whole Oosha thing sounded like something that could ahve come from a movie. "This is colony L2. Oh and what's with this Oosha thing?" Duo then asked casually. "This way please." He lead their new guest tot he kitchen or what passed for it. It was almost dinner time and a small group was making dinner for everyone. It wasn't any gourmet food, but it would do.

Heero nodded saying "Nice to meet you Eva..."
He watched the exchange between Eva and Doctor J. So the girl built her mobile suit all by her self? Not bad.
"Pretty impressive to build it by yoursel-" Heero stopped when the mechanical bird landed on his head "The hell?"

"Don't mock me boy." Jake said as he followed Duo into the kitchen.
"That gundam..." Jake began referring to DeathScythe "It reminds me of Mitsunari Ishida's gundam... heh... Jus' saying that name brings back memories. Let me ask you this boy... are there any good fighters in this... colony? I atleast want to make my time here worth it."

"It took me a couple of years, but it's finally done." She chuckled. "Come here, Chad." She said to the bird and it landed on her shoulder instead. "If it weren't a machine I'd say I think he likes you. I guess your head was just convinient to land on." She said, then turned her attention to Dr. J. "You mentioned hand to hand combat, who's my opponent going to be?" She asked, there were more people working around there and she got some strange stares.

"Wel I'm one of them. I'm the pilot of the Deathscythe. They wouldn't let me pilot it unless I am good." Duo replied. He was a street rat and although he might not look all that tough had plenty of tricks up his sleeve even if he did dress like a priest. "Please have a seat." Duo said and took his usual one. "If I may ask who's this Mitsunari Ishida?" Duo said. Duo's colony was one of the poorest fo them all and on the streets it was all about survival. He made it through, was really good at picking locks etc. With the training he got from Proffessor G he got from good to excellent.

Heero couldn't help but smirk a small bit at the odd looking bird.
"I'll be your opponent..." Heero said walking up to Eva and got in a fighting pose "Come..."

"In my world... Ark... We're in constant civil war with several Daimyo's after the supreme rule of the land. I was one of them... Jake Hojo... Leader of the hojo army and one of the seven great Gundams of Ark." Jake explained with a bit of pride in his voice and sat down at the table and continued his story "After the death of my ally, Shingen Takeda the pilot of Musha Burning Gundam, My army went solo and stayed out of the fight for awhile. Well one thing lead to another and after the current ruler Nobunaga Oda was assassinated... that damn Hideyoshi Toyotomi took his place and immediately ordered a siege on my castle in Odawara. And at the helm of the operation was Mitsunari Ishida... pilot of Musha Deathscythe... damn good warrior... even better tactician."

Jake soon removed his mask to show a rough, scarred but otherwise handsome face.

Eva grinned and the bird flew off and watched from above. She too got in a fighting pose. "Alright first move is yours." Eva said, since that hadn't been decided yet she told him he should. Dr. J watched with both amusement and curiosity. How good could she be compared to Heero. She had age on her side and with that the possibility of experience. Small didn't mean weak, Heero proved that point.

"And I thought things were complicated here." Duo said as he heard the story, feeling a bit confused. When a plate of food was put in front of him he took a bite. It wasn't that good, but it would have to do, army food was never that good. "So this guy is a major rival of yours. Why is his gundam called Musha Deathscythe?" Duo then asked, more wanting to know about the Musha then the Deathscythe part since he could gues one of the weapons of it would be a scythe.

"Hmph..." Heero grinned as he got ready.
Soon with a swift movement he charged towards Eva carefully and dropped down to sweep kick her. He had a good feeling she'd dodge it.

"We don't know where exactly they came from... The Mushas I mean" Jake said "Possibly before the dawn of man... the Mushas have always been on Ark. Common folklore says that the Mushas were once the avatars of powerful gods who fought in a war that separated. As for the word Musha... In our world... Musha was the god of war. So it was fitting we'd call them Gundams. Of course at first there was only six including mine. Musha Nu, Musha Zeta, Musha ZZ, Musha Psycho, Musha Unicorn... and of course mine... Musha Gundam. Though we were able to create our own mushas..."

Eva merely jumped over his leg before moving to knee him in the face. It was a classic. Heero was fast for a natural. They probably didn't have co-ordinators http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_human_enhancements#Coordinators in this dimension. Eva moved with strength and speed that no normal human her size should have. Not only was she a co-ordinaotr but a well trained soldier who had already been on the front lines of two short, but intense wars. Since she was small speed and agility had always been her best weapons since she would never be able to develop the bruth strength of her bigger colleagues. This caused her to be unusually fast and agile even for a co-ordinator.

Machines before the dawn of men? Yeah right. Well that was cleared up. "Well dinner is ready I hope you like it." Duo said, sounding cheerfully. A plate had been standing in front of Jake for a minute or two by now. "So what are you planning on doing next?" Duo then asked, they could always use another ally and this one came with his own gundam.

Heero quickly caught the knee.
"Not bad... you're definitely fast." Heero said as he got up and swung a punch towards her.

"Heh... what shall I do?" Jake said and bit into the food. He soon grinned saying "I have a feeling this place is full of powerful warriors... Alright! I'll stay in this place for awhile and find me some powerful foes!"

Instead of dodging she grabbed his wrist, then lanted her elbow into his, the back of it. She held back on the force though, she didn't want to do permanent damage, which there would be if she were to go full force, a joint bending backwards always does, but plenty of force to cause from serious pain and minor damage. She'd never seen a natural this fast before, then again he was like her, small, he probably used the same strategy of speed and agility to deal with bigger foes.

"Then join us. It won't get much better then that." Duo said. He was already planning to not follow the original plan Meteor, he wasn't sure how proffessor G would feel about it, they needed to talk. If that luny wanted to go ahead with the original plan he was a goner. Duo had other plans and hopefully proffessor G would understand.

Back
Top Bottom