Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Luxury, & Lust~ [FxM with a sprinkle of FxF] PICTURES. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Moon
Hello ^^ My name's Lumi, and I guess I'm searching for an RP via this really pitiful thread. I like playing with boys, but I'm not afraid of a girly RP if you can offer me a nice plot. Oh! And I love love LOVE pictures. So if you have a picture of your OC, show meeee~ Um, I'm obsessed with prettiness, royalty, money, fighting, spookiness, immortality, and some fantasy. I want the strangest ideas you can offer, the ones that make you wonder what I'll think of you if you tell me. I'll happily play multiple if you've got a brilliant idea. I'll add more later, but for now, this will have to do. I'll start by showing you my characters, located here (password: adorable), and now I'll describe each of them. :3

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Lulu: Drastic emotions. When she's happy, she's REALLY happy. But when she's sad, be sure she doesn't drown you with her tears. She can be a sprinkle obsessive and maybe a dash clingy. Loves cosplaying in cute outfits. Very adventurous.

Noir: A little intense. She always wants things to be done her way. She's intelligent and she can be a little cold sometimes. Sarcastic and perceptive. Underneath it all, she has a good heart, she just feels most secure when people don't know everything about her. Will wear anything dark shades, but absolutely nothing in bright, fluffy colors.

Vesper: Mysterious and optimistic. She's very honest with how she feels, but always strives to be polite in her delivery. She can come off a little stuck up or conceited, but that's just her being truthful as to how she views herself. High self esteem and very high standards. Loves wearing anything elegant.

Amelia: Very up front and pessimistic. Can come off as a 'spoiled brat' due to having so much money and always getting what she wants. She can and will step on peoples' toes to get what she wants, and has very few morals. Will wear anything bright and shiny, but loves looking expensive.

Ayaka: Strong-willed and intimidating. She uses a massive katana to fight with, and can render most men to their knees in battle. Despite her slender body, she's incredibly powerful. She can be seductive and charming when someone gives her what she wants, but aggressive and heated when someone gets in her way.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Any of my girls can fit into pretty much any plotline. I'll come up with some ideas and list them here eventually.. but for now, I guess you'll have to find a way to get over the vague quality of my very first search thread. *o* Good luck with that! Umm, message me. I don't love threads or messengers, so let's stick with private messages, kay? Oh! And I don't really have an f-list, but I'm okay with most kinks. Feet are gross, so are giantesses. If you want to literally eat my body, I don't think I'm alright with that. Toilet stuff is filthy. Corpses are, too. Anything smelly or rotting is not for me. Sooo.. yeah. c: Don't try to kill my gorgeous girlies, or I'll have them come back as vengeful ghosts and ruin you.

Update: If you want me to do an FxF RP, you might want to know a few things. I connect with girls on a more emotional level. Yes, there can be sex, but it won't be like steamy every two posts. It'll be deep and emotional and dramatic. :3 The more interesting your character is, the more I'll want to play with her.

RE: Unique, spooky, royal, adorable. [FxM with a sprinkle of FxF]

Message me~!

RE: Love & Lust. [FxM with a sprinkle of FxF] Updated with new OC: Ayaka. PICTURES~ <3

Updated with Ayaka.

RE: Love & Lust. [FxM with a sprinkle of FxF] Updated with new OC: Ayaka. PICTURES~ <3

a bump for you ^_^

Yajirobe said:
a bump for you ^_^

Your new girl's pictures got yanked off of Photobucket.

Bump. :)

Fixed <3

Bumpyy.

Bumpppppyyy.

Hey, sent you a PM, let me know if anything seems interesting.

Gashnaw said:
Is there a particular type of RP you crave?

Not really. I think a lot of different types can be really fun if done creatively, so it's hard to say anything specific ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom