Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First try M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achenus

Planetoid
I apologize in advance for any way I may be lacking, it has been quite some time since I've gotten any practice doing forums.

1) In medieval times a demon had run rampant across the countryside, razing villages and slaughtering the occupants. During these dark years, humans had developed ways to slow his progress, the creation of magic controlled by humans had been found to be more powerful than the already present demonic energies. From this realization, the humans had found a way to imprint the entity upon a scroll, which if broken, would bind the demon to the one whom released him. Once the panic of war had died down, the practice of magic died with it, cities were built, people unified under one or more flag. The scroll itself had been lost within time, only to be found by a human in a time where magic had been depleted, and industry had taken hold. Within this scroll, resides the fate of the young female, as a forced guardian and servant of all he detested.

2) The sudden death of the recent lord of Hurian had sent shock-waves across the territory he once controlled, those who had once been under his protection had found themselves for the first time, abandoned. The guards had returned to the castle in mass to protect the grounds during the introduction of another master of the house. This left the smaller villages on the outskirts of his territory to fall victim to feral beasts and invaders from other areas. From this despair, a few have stood up against their attackers in an attempt to save their homes in deteriorating conditions. In this turmoil, travel had nearly been restricted to the point where no one left their home, save a young man, whom had suffered a wound to the stomach while trying to defend his belongings, and had been brought to a nearby town for medical attention. Here, he meets a girl and her family, and as thanks, devotes himself to the protection of the village. Can the provinces hold out until a new lord is acknowledged?

3) A new student at school has arrived, receiving the traditional welcoming committee of silence and awkward stares. It seems he keeps to himself, rather than opening up to those around him, making no attempts at friends, he is often found reading. Wearing glasses, he doesn't look like a typical book-worm, as he was physically fit, it seemed to draw an eye or two from the girls on campus. (I will work on this more, it could be modern, or modern/fantasy, I tried to keep it at least somewhat original.)

-These are just some samples of situations that interest me, though I have many other likes as well, and if anything, would enjoy bringing up some new ideas. I am welling to do any time setting, fantasy or non, though sexual encounters may take awhile, as I like to allow the characters to organically choose to do so, rather than the random, sporadic types. That's not to say that nothing will happen near the beginning, depending on how the characters react to one another-

I am a very open person, so if you have anything else in mind, feel free to shoot me a PM, also it doesn't have to only be original story-lines, games, movies, and shows are fair game as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom