Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now you see it now you don't (A Dresden files RP)

Dampylle

Star
Mankind has come a long way over the years, from horse drawn carriages to the automobile...... from carrier pidgeons to e-mail and cell phones. But unknown to most... there is one thing that has not changed...... Magic

Contrary to what many believe magic is indeed real, but only those who already are aware of this fact are privileged with such knowledge.... wizards are real and they can do much of the stuff you hear in stories, they just can not get caught doing it by those not in the know. There is a council of powerful wizards who police this little corner of the world, and they have skilled wizards known as "wardens" who act as their police force. This world is not so different from the one most live in, just a tad more interesting.

But even wizards have bills to pay, and most hold jobs of some sort or another unless they are employed by the council itself. They are not so different from everyone else, they just are privy to another part of the world that most believe is just the stuff of stories..... and those people may be better off not knowing, because as fantastic as some things in this world are there are things equally as terrible. Vampires, not the kind in stories... but rather demonic bat-like beasts that use magic to appear human..... demons that belch fire, acid, or any other number of things.... lycnanthropes who struggle to resist the bestial creatures they have become and the urges they now possess...... and wizards who dabble in black magic to control or harm others for their own gain.

Welcome to this little corner of life in our modern world, a corner where the impossible..... is sometimes possible

Essentially I am looking to see if anyone would be interested in a RP set in the universe of the Dresden files (more the books though if people are only familiar with the show that is fine) Ideally as a group role play though 1x! would be ok to if it came to that.

Personally I prefer this sort of thing with OCs as it gives more leeway in terms of story and plot.

Sounds good. I quite love the setting for the Dresden Files.
We will see how this turns out, I will join if it gets enough people.

Still open? I'm interested!

I'm waiting for Turn Coat to be checked into the library. Been waiting since November. sigh*

Back
Top Bottom