Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Psychoperplexia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangix

Moon
In the interest of keeping this concise, here's what I had in mind.

Psychopath X Shrink.

My character. The psychopath. Complete disregard towards others. Sadistic. Violent. Twisted. Intellectually gifted. Emotionally stunted. Submitted to psychiatric care after carving his initials on the back of his unconscious ex-girlfriend (who, quite frankly, deserved it).

Your character. The Shrink. Robust and dynamic as opposed to the traditional 'calm and amiable' archetype. Level headed. Resolute. Intent on helping even the most hopeless. Capable of going to any extent for the sake of her clients, one in particular. Cynical and naive at the same time.
-If you don't like it, you can design her own personality.-

I intend to play the sadistic Dom so it's only natural I expect my counterpart to be a masochistic sub.

Some level of literacy is expected.

It's not smut. It's going to take time to build upon the story.

PM me if you're interested.

While the above RP (Psychopath x Shrink) is still open, I had another idea. So . . . here it is.

Detective [F] x Person of Interest [M]

This plot follows a murder investigation, the details of which can be hammered down later. With no evidence popping up and all their leads trailing off into oblivion, the department decided to close off the case. But the detective in charge of the investigation decided that it wouldn't sit right with her so she continued to pursue her instincts which led her towards one of the men who was considered to be a person of interest during the investigation, my character, and so it begins.

[Since this is heavily plot based, the details are important. So don't contact me unless you're willing to work on them. It's not pure smut.]

On a side note, I really enjoy medieval theme Rps. So if you'd like to then I we would work on a plot based on that. The details don't matter as much to me and it would mostly be smut with a little plot. I can work with fantasy or non-fantasy. So let me know.

If you have any ideas of your own that are more than just 'Meet and fuck' then do let me know as I'm always open to new Rps.

As stated above, PM me. I don't like cluttering in my threads.

See, I'd like your shrink idea more if it had the twist that she was like a sadomasochistic fiend and had secret killer impulses.

But then again, I like really dark plot twists.

1. "-If you don't like it, you can design her own personality.-"

I don't require the females I rp with to be drooling piles of flesh just waiting for me to dominate them. In fact, I hate that. The personality I designed was for those who couldn't be bothered to do that. So you're free to play with it. Hell, if you want her to be a sadomasochistic fiend then be that shit.

Me gusta.

The only thing I care about is the general idea of the plot. That show remain unchanged.

2. "As stated above, PM me. I don't like cluttering in my threads."

I mean it. Only PMs please.

-Mangix Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom