Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Population Control (Under New Management) ((Open))

Dark_Dreams

Planetoid
So being knew here I got board one day and started looking threw the group RP when I ran across this one....it had a good feel to it but it seemed it never got off the ground. So after some hunting I finally got in touch with its maker and I was told because she had deployed and has lack of internet she had no chose to just kinda leave it. I was more the glad to take it over and try to get it off the ground. I was told that a Asuarah Garretson and a few other members of this site might be able to help me do that. So here I go....

Time- Sometime in the near Future.
Place- Somewhere in the North US. (Portage IN)
Population- 6,000 (Most NPC)

Dr. VARICK, owner of one of the largest Medical Companies and a group of Five stars Resorts around the world, has been plotting the start of his new race for years. His plan...to build his Resorts, invite groups of people that he thinks should be saved to stay in them...then when all is good unleash a deadly virus that his Company has been working on for the better part of the new century. A virus that will spread quickly and bring hell to the world outside the safety of his Resorts large walls.

Our story takes place in the "Nevaeh Gardens" a 20 square mile resort outside the small town of Portage IN. Guarded by its large castle like walls "Nevaeh Gardens" new residents are save from the hell going on outside. After all its been only two days sense the virus has been unleashed. However, unknowing to Dr. Varick his plan has back fired in most of the resorts after a group of people he trusted took it into there own hands to save as many people as they could. Sending out invitations to groups of random people for a so called "Fully Payed Vacation for them and there families" using the the Doctor's own company to pay for the rescue mission.

Kidnapped, locked in their hotel rooms for the past week....the people of "Nevaeh Gardens" now face a new life in this so called grand resorts. Making a new life within its walls with people from all political, racial and religious backgrounds....and the new race that saved them all.​

Races:

Sheik- A new race made by the viruse. Because of there rare blood type the virus affected this group of humans differently. They are human in all sense of the word....well besides for there red and gold eyes.....and the gifts they now hold. Gifts: Dreamers, Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Psychokinesis, "Green Thumb", "Techno" and "Guardians."
((Dreamers- They hold a gift that is keeping the Resort alive. It is unsure what it is...but let it be known that there is only one Sheik Dreamer in each resort. They are also the only sub-race of Sheik that was given a sub name.))

Stitches- What happens to humans that come in touch with the virus and do not become Sheik. They are also called Zombies or Undead by most.

Humans- They are well human. Most have gotten the anti-virus when they came to the resort...an anti-virus made from the blood of Sheik.

~Form~
(Everyone is allowed up to 4 characters​

Name-
Age-
Race-(Human unless you talk to me first please)
Job-
Skills-
Weapon-
Personalty-
Appearance-
Short History- (Should have what you character's life before the virus, how they got to the resort and what happened when they got to the resort before getting locked in there room)

~Places in the Resort~​

Mall/Hotel/Medical (Hotel-30 Levels, Mall-4 levels)
Farm ((Located in the back of the Resort))
Fruit Trees ((Located in the back of the Resort))
Animal Farm ((Located in the back of the Resort))
Green Houses ((Located in the back of the Resort))
Golf ((Located next to the Park))
Park ((Located in the middle of the resort))
Housing ((Located next to the park))

~~Male Character Ideas~~ ((Will be played as NPC until someone grabs them up))
D and S ((Army Brothers))
Clayton ((Anna's right hand Man))
Zik ((Sheik Techno))

~~Female Character Ideas~~ (Will be played as NPC until someone grabs them up))
Abby ((Sheik Clairvoyance who foresaw what the Doctor was doing and warned Anna.))

Gotta have a lighter touch, like a safe cracker. Yeah, you can go get into a safe by blowing the shit out of it with TNT, but people KNOW that you've been there, messed around inside, and will take steps to correct it. Listen and hear the correct combination you can open it and loot it without anyone noticing.

Now, say she does something to render a camera null and void. IR beam to scramble the image? Hacking? Hell, just finding a "Blind spot", which SHOULD exist somewhere, you can't cover every inch of a place. If you do something more subtle like that, then the security teams don't know that something is wrong. If they don't know something is wrong, they don't know what to fix, letting you continue to act with impunity.

By the way, not ignoring you Miss Garretson. Just waiting for Miss Dreams to post again. Still says she's online so I'm not sure if she just logged off recently or if she's cooking something up.

If it was me, I'd say "Have at it". I imagine that's what Miss Dreams would say too. >.> But you might as well wait to ask.

Also got then pen and paper out so I can work on the plot for my zelda group rp using the idea you gave me....more or less making it more detailed.

Chaelim said:
And Natalie si planning her sabotage now!

Yea but what you don't know is Gail and a few of the other NPCs know things Natalie and Aleena don't know about. Something big that can tilt the balance some.

Back
Top Bottom