Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving: Gundam SEED | Mass Effect | One-Shot or More | Two Slots open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,
Let’s start, I consider myself an above average role-player. If I really try hard I can post two paragraphs at the most. I'd prefer some laid back rp's over ones expecting me to push my literary limits. A laid back role-play with shorter posts is what I really want. So if you think you’re fun, casual, SEXY and if what I've said above suits you, keep reading and I hope to talk to you.​

RULES
-No controlling my characters!
-Being nice will get you everywhere with me.
-Make things fun and Casual
-I like to have smut and plot depending on if it is a long term or not. I will do one shot smuts as long as it makes sense.
-Possibly the most important, I don’t like huge posts, I can do large openings but I usually stay under a paragraph. A few Meaningful sentences tops.
-As for ways to RP, I can use pm or thread here or preferably E-Mail so I could rp anywhere.

Craving Plots:
Current Craving Plot:

FINAL FANTASY VII
I don’t have a real Plot for this, but I will list the characters that I have played before and am good at (In order of Preference on my part). If you are interested we can discuss plot and such at a later date.
-OC
-Genesis
-Cloud
-Sephiroth
-Zack

AVENGERS
I recently saw the movie and I am interested in doing a RP in this universe. I’m not looking for canon on my side but if there is someone you want to play go ahead. I’m just looking to play basically a super RP. I’m thinking maybe some run-ins with infamous bad guys and maybe some from the avengers as our characters decide who to join and such things.

Plots:

Vampire Master/Slave
A Pure Blood Vampire Lord (Me) leads an attack on a renegade Clan (Sect) of Vampires (or possibly something else). One of whom (you character) catches his eye. A young, innocent (Race we can talk about) caught his eye. The small band of vampires the lord leads gets defeated, but the pure blood lord practically destroys the rogue clan (Sect) leaving just one survivor (Your character). He takes her back to his mansion and she quickly understands her place. He will teach her the ropes of being his slave.

VLog Troubles
This was actually inspired by a vlog series on YouTube, I had an idea and this is what it came down too. It is about this American guy who sees a Vlog on you tube about a girl from England who has an OCD thing (The actual vid on YouTube/girl inspiration was Trichotillomania [Pulling your own hair out] I think it would be good because it will be a self-confidence thing) he messages her hoping to just say hi and sort of understands what she’s going through. He wanted to try and bring up her confidence, telling her how pretty she is that he’s here and understands. Well, they talk for a while over a few weeks and he starts to like her (duh) so over summer break he plans a whole surprise trip out to see her but she doesn’t know. So when he gets there and surprises her, she’s out with a ‘Boyfriend’ who’s using her low self-esteem to get a ticket in bed basically. After two days on his two week vacation he decides to leave because he can’t watch it anymore. After the ‘Boyfriend’ basically rapes her she talks to the American guy and tells him he was right, finally sees that the American guy was actually trying to help her and he decides to spend the last of his saving to go see her a second time. That’s where I don’t know what next.

A Musicians Trial
This RP I was inspired to do is a Musician rp. It involves a male classical singer, such as Josh Groban (not him but similar) and the female would be a more gothic (Some say Emo) similar to maybe… Skylar Grey. They would meet at a concert or something I don’t know yet. Well, at first they don’t like each other’s music or each other at all. After a while of bad mouthing each other, they actually listen and find the lyric of each other’s songs and see that she is a hurt girl who was hurt in relationships, parents, family, and just a horrible life. He was an Orphaned foster kid, always the last one, always alone, his music is always romantic and he is a hopeless romantic and they both basically fall for each other at the exact same time at different places.

Pairings:

I love incest pairings too so:
-Mother/Son***
-Father/Daughter**
-Brother/Sister*
(If there is something you want do ask me and we'll see)

Anime (I’m interested in rping):
-GUNDAM(If you'd want this I'd love you forever)
-Bleach
-Fullmetal Alchemist(not Brotherhood, only saw first few episodes)
-Vampire Knight
-Inuyasha
-Sengoku Basara

Games (I’m interested in rping):
-Mass Effect
-Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
-Dragon Age
-Final Fantasy (VII: Crisis Core, VII, VII: Advent Children, XIII, XIII-2)
-Dynasty Warriors
-Samurai Warriors
-Sengoku Basara
-Genji(both)
-Portal 2
-White Knight Chronicles(1 and 2)
-Elder Scrolls (A little bit of Oblivion and Skyrim)
-InFamous
-Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (1 and 2)
-Kingdom Hearts
-Starhawk

Other General Pairings:
-More to come!

Types/Ways/Locations to rp:
1. Email (due to having email on my phone)
2. Forum here
3. PM here (or Gaia if you have one)
4. IM (I usually won’t do these, unless you want to do [dialogue *action*] style rps)

More pairings, fandoms, and maybe a few kinks next. PLEASE PM me if you have questions or are interested.

RE: Craving: ANYTHING BORED [MxF]

alheena_alice said:
.rolls in all cute like :)> =•_•=. Kitty likes

faithviper said:
Ello, I would like to do the vampire rp with you, if you're still looking that is.

@alheena_alice: Im glad you like *pets head*

@faithviper: Im still looking and very interested, pm me

@ALL: I'm Updating as we speak.

RE: Craving: ANYTHING BORED [MxF]

So your bored as well as I am then. Do you know how to rp as a male ninja I have two plot ideas in mind for a ninja rp.

RE: Craving: Final Fantasy 7 & Avengers

faithviper said:
Ohh! I love Sephiroth, would you mind if I played as an OC with him?
I am willing to play sephiroth, but i have a few conditions. Nothing major, but i need lots of deetails about your OC

AND BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom