Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Until Further Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bluemoon! I am new to the website, but at the same time I'm not at all new to roleplaying. In fact I'm going for a more different idea in a 1x1. If you can already tell, I'm looking to create a universe for your character to explore. Your actions and choices will determine what happens in the world. They can also determine what happens to your character. Before we go into too much detail, I'll list a few things you should expect to deal with!

Things To Be Aware Of:
1: It will be set in a fantasy/medieval universe. I don't do modern nor future, so it will be set in swords and magicplay.
2: The plot could be smut filled, or could be not. It's up to you.
3: I will accept both males and females for this game.
4: Your character will have a race, one you will choose. But they will be listed for the ones I allow. Some, are just hard to deal with.
5: I like literacy. I like a partner who can describe their character's actions fluidly.
6: Your character's choices and personality is in your hands. Your origin will be more or less a blank slate, filled with minor information required to progress the story. You are exploring, and you know little of this world. You are not a king, or a queen, or a famous pirate. Yet...

Races To Choose From:
Human
Wood Elf
Dark Elf
High Elf
Night Elf
Orc
Troll
Lizardman/Lizardwomen
Vampire
Werewolf
(No Daemons.)
More to add Later!

Starting Classes:
Warrior
Rogue
Mage

All Classes are subject to change during the story. There are various paths further down that you can choose.
Example:
Warrior > Knight > Paladin
Or
Warrior > Samurai

Difficulty:
Easy (All choices have little consequence, and situations reversed.)
Example: Ambushed by bandits, you can easily run away.
Normal (Some choices you will have to deal with, others will have opportunity to avoid.)
Example: Ambushed by bandits, they will give chase to you and can catch up.
Hard (You will deal with your choices, there is no turning back.)
Example: Ambushed by bandits, you will either have to fight or surrender to their wants.
Hardcore (Same as Hard, but death is a possibility for your character. I will not be an asshole with this, but one needs to think very carefully most of the time. Think Dark/Demon Souls)

Smut Level:
None (No Sexual Interaction, most mobs fight to kill or knock unconscious depending on difficulty.)
Low (Character will only receive interaction of a sexual nature if he/she openly desires it. Mobs will give way to light groping, only in certain circumstances.)
Moderate (Character will be subject to sexual harassment at times and solicited for activity, and in times character is helpless, mobs might perform non-consent.)
Heavy (When possible, NPCs will try to flirt and grope character quite a bit. Mobs will have little to no restraint in molesting the character if given the chance.)
NO PANTS PARTY (Sex will be everywhere. Mobs will solely fight to rape/molest, and most NPCs will be trying to get in your character's pants. No need for pants!)

Level of Fantasy:
None (Purely humans. Swords and bows, pain that must heal over-time with herbs.)
Low (Humans only, little bits of magic, mysterious occurrences.)
Moderate (More races. Magic to the idea of mages. Healing potions and such, etc. The norm of my roleplays.)
Heavy (Daemonic and Angel entities included, magic capable of destroying whole cities, people can be literately come back from death with soul.)

Story:
It will be made as your character progresses. I will determine from how you go about, to what kind of quests and objectives you would find most interesting. Want to be a king or queen of a country? Let's go become nobility! Want to be the most badass gal/guy around? Start killing bad guys and slay dragons! Want to be a whore for multiple creatures, wanting to bear children of every species? Time to put on the thigh-highs! It's radiant, so to speak.

What I Require:

Name of Character:
Race:
Description: (Picture or Text)
Personality:
Difficulty:
Smut Level:
Fantasy Level:
What Do You Seek In This Roleplay: (Did you want a sort of adventure of adventures? To seek monsters, to find romance, etc. Basically helps me form a plot)
Sample Of Roleplaying: (Either link or made up on the spot. I like to gauge what I'm dealing with, and will decide if I want to throw you into a roleplay.)
No Background: (I will formulate this. The reason is for the fact it complicates bits of the story. I will most likely give you a list of various places for your character to originate from, or do the norm as a young adventurer.)

With that out of the way, I'd be pleased if you sent your requests via PM. From there, we will decide either threads or PMs. Any questions or concerns can be addressed once we get to talking.

Until then.

~Maverick

RE: Narrator Looking for Characters! (GMxPartner search)

Let me know if you choose me or not. T.T It's such a good idea, it would break my heart if I wasn't chosen but at least I wouldn't have to wait a while to know that I wasn't by being ignored =x (happens a lot on these forums)

Sounds like a great idea would love to be messaged when you start.

Rolling up a high elf female mage, will send within next 24 hours, I promise. How do elf ages run, in this world?

I sent you my character profile via PM, so look over it when you have time ^_^

figliaperduta said:
Rolling up a high elf female mage, will send within next 24 hours, I promise. How do elf ages run, in this world?
Significantly longer then humans, however finite.

My understanding of elves is that 120 is about early adulthood... Might be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom