Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for roleplay. Batman and original plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha-Wolf

Meteorite
Hello there. So this is kind of a strange request but something I've been wanting to try for awhile now. A few rules first:

You must be literate. You don't have to be a novelist, I just want someone who uses proper grammar and capitalization. Please be able to write at least a paragraph.

I rp in threads or PM. No IM.

And that's about it. If I think of more I'll post them.

Some of my favorite kinks:

Non-con (love playing the rapist)
Fighting (Especially with non-con. When a strong women just wont give up and my character has to keep fighting until he's totally dominated her...that's great. Taking a strong woman down is definitely a favorite)
Impregnation/breeding (again, especially with non-con)
Monsters (playing them anyway. Dragons, wolves, orcs, almost anything horrifying and with a lust for women is good for me)
Ageplay (Older Male x Young girl is always good)

Dislikes:
MxM
Scat/Watersports
Playing the sub

That's about if for my favorites. I'm open to pretty much anything save for the dislikes I mentioned. Don't be afraid to ask me about it.

PLOTS

Batman x Harley Quinn

After a rough night with be beloved Mr. J (he tried to kill her for the 3rd time this month which is one more than she can stand!) she's decided their relationship could use a little pick-me-up. And what better way than to make him jealous? It works all the time on tv! And who better that to make the Joker jealous than the Dark Knight himself? That will make Mr. J realize how special she is.

So after "borrowing" some experimental pheromones from her good friend Poison Ivy she leads Batman into a trap where she sprays him with it, giving him quite a lungful. The stuff was a little to powerful though and instead of being her devoted Bat-boyfriend like she planned it unleashed a monster inside of him. Batman has lost control and now finds himself with the uncontrollable urge to brutally take the woman who did this to him.
Kinks: non-con, rough sex, impregnation (maybe), anything else we care to add

So if you're a female interested in the plot send me a PM. As a side note if you like playing multiple characters we could bring the rest of the Gotham's female rouges gallery in on the picture. I'm also willign to switch Harley out for another female character.

Mind Switch
A innocent, naive young girl is having a great day. She just bought the loveliest necklace from an antique store and can't wait to show it around school tomorrow. Everything in her life is perfect: good grades, loving parents, friends, and a boyfriend who is willing to wait before the take their relationship to the "next level".

But unknown to her the necklace she bought was magic, able to switch the minds of whoever wears it with whoever wears the necklaces twin. And unfortunately for this poor girl the owner of the other necklace is a prostitute working in the bad part of town. When they both wake up they find themselves in each others bodies, much to the poor girls horror. Of course no one will believe her story, especially not her new pimp...

We can just focus on the innocent girl if you like, or you can play out both while I play the rest of the characters.

A few others pairings I'm interested in (bold is what I would like to play):
Supervillain x Superheroine

Knight x Knight

Female Knight x Monster (dragon, orc, ect)

Sacrifice x Monster

Babysitter x Child's Father

Stepfather x Stepdaughter

Friends Father
x Daughter's Friend

Twisted Fairy Tales

Other fandoms:
Mass Effect
Fallout
Dragon Age

Status
Not open for further replies.