Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOTS & LOTS of MxF Plots! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Banned
Banished
Hello there, friends. Ladies.
My name is Lycan, and you may know me as the newbie here around the site; a werewolf servant that had sought a mistress to please.
Well, for the girls out there I have some plots I would like to share. Please! PM me if I catch anyone's interest. We talk and make alterations to fit my mistress's desires. <3

I'd like a nice mistress, one to be sweet to me though knows when I need to be punished, even if things do get a little rough. :3
So again, please, peruse my list, I will bump daily or every other day every time I update something, so subscribe to this thread if you're interested, and thank you, mistress.

Template:

I often find that many people want the same roleplay and I feel as if I can at least handle two of the same (especially if one is PM and another IM), so I borrowed this idea from a friend who introduced me to the site who's unfortunately not as active nowadays. So to explain; the status bar to indicate through my own personal updates whether an RP is Currently Available ✓, Currently Unavailable ✕, Currently Pending -- which is the optional request is still pending or we haven't started this RP yet and I'm not sure if I can handle a second of the same, and lastly Currently CRAVING ❤, meaning the select few that I'd like to RP the most. Satisfying a CRAVING of mine is probably the best thing you can do for me, and it'll help me satisfy you as well. ;)
So to sum it up, if the RP is red or orange, that most likely means I'm already doing it with someone else and you have to wait your turn. Though alternatively, if it's green or hot pink, I'm still interested in these.​
Title:
Pairing: (The number of people who can seek a role in the RP will be specified in the area as well as the pairing)
Plot:
Tags:* This feature of the template will be used for those of you interested in certain aspects that may or may not be found within my RP storyline and plots. Tags may very from Tentacles to Consensual or even Role Reversal to Exhibitionism.

NEW!
Title: -
Pairing: -
Plot: -
Tags: -

Name: Who's Your Daddy?
Pairing: Father x Daughter
Plot: Having not seen the girl since she was six, a father's 16-year-old daughter is released into the care of his own custody when his ex-wife, the girl's mother, takes time off to go on a second honeymoon. Upon first meeting her father after a decade of the two split, the daughter entertains herself with the idea of seducing her loving father, leading the man straight into bed with his own daughter, ultimately to get back at her mother for years of scorn, and to show her daddy how mature his little angel has become.
Tags: DILF, Ageplay, Incest, Consensual, Seduction, [UNDERAGE IS STILL NOT ALLOWED.]

Name: Like Mother, Like Daughter
Pairing: Daughter's Boyfriend x Girlfriend's Mother (Alt. x Girlfriend)
Plot: When the boy's girlfriend first brings him home to her house, his girlfriend's hot, sexy thirty-year-old mommy comes on to him, finding the boy quite sensual as he finds her hot as well. The woman later sends this boy a fake invitation said to be from the daughter to the his email, luring him to the house one afternoon to find the older woman handcuffed to her daughter's bed begging for sex as she goes on about a master/slave fantasy of hers. The boy, seeing as though he finds the mother extremely attractive, complies and has his way with his girlfriend's mother.
/Alt- The daughter walks in on her mother seducing her boyfriend, infuriated, engages in a competition, the both competing for the boy's pleasure.
Tags: MILF, Ageplay, Consensual, Seduction, [Alt. Incest, Bisexuality, Group]

NEW!
Title: I'm Your Biggest Fan!
Pairing: Senior x Freshman
Plot: A senior champion on the swim team is well aware of the way he's idolized by a new freshman girl in the school, her aspiration to be as great as he is in the water. It's during one evening however that the freshman is approached in the locker rooms after school by her hero. The senior takes advantage of this admiration the freshman has for him and begins to coerce her into having sex with him.
Tags: Ageplay, Coercion, Consensual [Alt. Non-Con], Locker Rooms, Swimsuit

NEW!
Title: The Milk for Free (link to request included)
Pairing: Farmer x Cows (x3)
Plot: A farmer takes advantage of his new buxom heifers in response to their arousal after milking them in the barn.
Tags: Giant breasts, Lactation, Bisexuality, Foursome
/notes: This Roleplay is not pertaining to bestiality, the heifer roles in this are to be portrayed by human women who live in a world where as their milk is a product of public marketing. If you are interested, this is non-furry, non-animal -- all human.

NEW!
Title: Submission [Special]
Pairing: Freshman x [Dom] Senior
Plot: An androgynous freshman-boy, new to school, is confronted in the gym locker-rooms after school hours by an emasculating senior whose eyes are set on using this boy as an outlet for his bi-curious fantasies.
Tags: Gay, Non-Consensual, Coercion, Ageplay, Shower Scene
/notes: this is my first homosexual oriented roleplay with a full-male cast, so if I may suggest a female taking on the role of this submissive freshman, it would be most appreciated, otherwise, to other males regarding this note, please understand I require this submissive character to be effeminate and very feminine and innocent by nature.

NEW!
Title: Nightschool
Pairing: Sophomore x Teacher
Plot: The young, horny science teacher stays after school grading papers as a student stays back with her to make up for his extra-curriculars. The teacher gets the devious idea to relieve her yearning for man's touch by seducing the student and dominating him in her classroom.
Tags: School, Ageplay, Seduction, [Role Reversal]

Title: You Must Be This Tall to Ride (link to request included)
Pairing: Sitter x Client's Daughter #1 x Client's Daughter #2
Plot: Away on a couple's retreat celebrating their anniversary, 19-year-old Liam, familiar face to the upper-class inhabited neighborhood, is given the opportunity to take watch over his overprotective clients' two 13-year-old daughters with permission to spend the week in their house to further spend nights and take care of the two until their parent's return. What Liam doesn't know is that the girls share the crush on him, and if it means seducing him themselves, they'll have the ride of their lives the week mommy and daddy are out.
Tags: Threesome, Ageplay, Seduction, Incest, Bisexuality
NEW!
Title: Two too Many (link to request included)
Pairing: Step-Brother x Step-Sister x Friend #1 x Friend #2
Plot: Embry (age 16) emerges from sleep to find his step-sister, older by two years (age 18), intoxicated and fondling his crotch as her hand slips in and out of his pants to jerk him off. She had been out partying with a couple of friends from her senior class who take turns on her brother as well behind her as Embry regains consciousness. He finds his step-sister's slurred pouting and the seductive girls' dominant use of his body irresistible to cease consent to, where as the night then carries on with the young, submissive boy subjecting to the group's every demand.
Tags: Foursome, [Indirect] Incest, Bisexuality, Dom (Female), Sub (Male), Intoxication, Seduction

Name: At Your Service
Pairing: Daughter of Lord x Servant
Plot: The wealthiest man in town is renown for his lovely manor on the zenith of the small village. His daughter, the heir to his great fortune, was always used to being pampered and having the easy life, though falls in love when the new servant of her father's manor is instructed to bathe the girl, cleaning each part of her thoroughly. This will be quite an act for the role as the servant for me will have to draw out the emotions that the he is all determined, uneasy, and a little lustful at the female around his age whom which he's bathing. This can obviously lead to more if you're looking for a romantic and consensual relationship to form.
Tags: Consensual, Servant, Role Reversal

Titles: The Beast with Two Backs
Pairing: Hunter x Furry
Plot: As he's hunting for food one morning, the man comes across a humanoid lioness and, seeing as she's an anthropomorphic creature, saves her, willing to let her go after tending to her wound at his cabin, though the lioness stays with him anyways, as for saving her so valorously she offers her own enslavement, but what the man doesn't know is that the lioness is in heat, willing to melt right into him with her body and use his human cock as a toy, taking advantage of the hunter. There's a big role reversal here, leaving the woman dominant as she uses her master for sex.
Tags: Furry, Consensual/Non-Consenual (Alt), Fantasy, Role Reversal

Title: Carrot and Stick
Pairing: Farmer x Neko-Bunny
Plot: A little bunny-girl is strayed when her group of friends leave her behind in a carrot patch they'd come across. As she wanders the disorienting carrot patch aimlessly, the bunny-girl is met by a farmer who coerces her into gnawing on a different kind of "carrot", a task in which the naïve little bunny can not turn down. This can certainly lead to the devious, young farmer making this innocent, gullible bunny his love slave and can even go into a more romantic relationship.
Tags: Neko, Ageplay, Coercion, [Rape] Consensual/Non-Consensual (Alt)

Titles: I Come in Peace
Pairing: Sophomore Student x Alien
Plot: He find a girl after school by the river, her body limp and cold though feels a pulse and takes her home. This average student then nurses this attractive girl back to health, finding her clothing and such until she reveals that she's an alien from another universe where her species were created and sent to Earth once every century as slave-beings to perform any act a human of a big heart wishes. Unsure at first, the girl takes the more dominant role and prompts the human boy, letting him do what ever he wishes with her.
Tags: Consensual, Slave, Alien

Titles: Heir to The Throne
Pairing: Egyptian Princess x Servant
Plot: The young princess was a mere peasant before, adopted by the young Queen of Egypt. Though now as the Princess nears adulthood at the fragile age of sixteen, she is eager to know what it feels like outside the pyramids and what love is. Feeling for her only child, the Queen sends down one of her servant boys; young, chaste, and eager to please his highness.
Though the feeling of intimacy with another boy of her age is bliss, the Princess finds herself growing to love this servant more and more, and wants to make him his Prince.
Tags: Consensual, Slave, Servant, Historical, Princess

Titles: Return to Sender
Pairing: Senior Student x Senior Student
Plot: After a crazy night she hardly remembers, one of the top seniors at Northgem Academy had a couple too many drinks out with her other female friends and took it back to her dorm where the three partook in a lesbian affair with each other. Unfortunately for this girl, she's been blackmailed when she finds photos of her secret night are sent back to her with a note attached- Meet me in homeroom @ 8:00. Knowing that this'll disqualify her from the school presidential campaign and ruin her social life, the girl complies with what the note says and meets a boy late after school in their homeroom. Making her aware he already has the pictures from that night uploaded onto his desktop and that he's not afraid to spread them around, the senior girl becomes his slave and succumbs to his every demand.
Tags: Non-Consensual, Blackmail, Slave, Hardcore

NEW UPDATES::

-- Group RPs will be specified in the Pairings section of the template; some will be optional, alternate, or just plain Group RPs. 11/25/11​

RE: Lycan's Blog (MxF)

Will be updating the RPs + changing their statuses soon enough.

RE: Fresh MxF Plots! ❤

Bump! Please make sure to check out the tags to ensure a subject is to your liking!

RE: Multiple MxF Plots! ❤

too bad you didn't have any plots for werewolves.... anyways bump for you

RE: Multiple MxF Plots! ❤

Did you get my plot idea I have in mind for a Nightwing Vereses Batgirl rp? i'm just wondering that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom