Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HaloHeroWolf118's RPG request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloHeroWolf118

Supernova
I'm looking for a good RP-er who plays mainly Female or can play effeminate males. Either we can do a Fantasy setting or a Sci-fi setting.

Interests: Halo, Fable, Mass Effect anything.

Kinks: Light Bondage, Furry, Incest. Anything really.

Dislikes: Scat, Blood, Piss, Rape(rough is okay) and whatever your dislikes are I'm flexible like that.

Rabbit Hole Link: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=HaloWolf118

Just adding somethings.

RPs I want to do:

Anime RP's- Hellsing, Highschool of the Dead, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist Brother Hood or the original one, Tenchi Muyo (Tenchi x Ryoko), Gundam(Any), Ghost in the Shell. Open to Suggestions.

Game RP's - Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2, Star Ocean the Last Hope 0r Till the End of Time, Final Fantasy XIII. Open to Suggestions.

Pairing's I want to Do: (*craving)

Eragon x OC
Any Eragon pairing.
Lightning x Hope*
Fang x Snow
Lightning x Snow
Fang x Hope
Human x Asari (Mass Effect)*
Harry x Hermione (Harry Potter)*
Ron x oc*
Harry x oc*
George or Fred x oc*
Werewolf x Human*
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Half-Angel x Human*
Angel x Human
Fairy(Elf, Fey and Etc.) x Human
Brother x Sister*
Mother x Son*
Effeminate Male Elf x Male Human x Sister(to Male Human)*

Settings I want to do:
Fantasy*
Sci-Fi*
Modern
Modern Fantasy*

Some Ideas for Long Term Plot:

Hunters: Since the Existence of Vampires was revealed to the world other creatures began to appear to combat new threats an Agency was created to investigate and deal with the creatures that broke the law. Hunters are partnered with a Creature usually to protect the Human Agent. Some Agents are capable of magic but not all, those that aren't are armed with powerful hand guns with specialized ammo. Current Case Rogue Vampire murdering Humans and Other Vampires.

Spell Blade: In a small village a family is attacked a daughter taken and the son left badly wounded he survives and seeks answers to his families murder, his power and kidnapping of his sister. He finds his sister as a slave to a powerful noble and seeks to free her.

Stow Away(Long version): Captain discovers stowaway and over times becomes attracted to him/her.

Short Term Plots:

Stow away: Captain finds stowaway and forces him/her to pleasure him/her.

Some kinks I want to try:

Futa*
Monster Girl or Girls* ( Check this site to see what I mean http://g.e-hentai.org/g/412779/2f441ccf40/ )
M/b
M/f
Any*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom