Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SemiLit - Lit Search (FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyoshi

Banned
Banished
::Welcome::​
      • Okay, first off, please read everything. Everything I have to say is important for what I am looking for.
        I'll make it very easy and quick so you're not reading a ton of stuff that will end up boring you.
        So let's get started, shall we?
          • A few simple things that you need to know about me.
            • • I am a female and will only play female roles (submissive) unless the male role is very interesting to me.
              • This is FIRST my account on here, but I have been rping for 8 years, so I know what I'm doing.
              • I am a full time student and employee. This however will not limit RPing very much seeing as I am online a lot and I post quickly. But please understand that there will be times I will not respond as fast.
              • Do not send me your threads. I WILL NOT read them and will get pissy.
              • When posting I require a picture at least. I don't care if it is anime or real life. But if I use a real life picture I would like for you to do the same. If I use an anime picture, I would like for you to use the same. Ect. ect. (this is only for a visual reference)
              • I post anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs per post, with 5+ sentences each. I'm a very literate writing and that is what I am looking for if not a little less or more.
              • I believe in writers block. I'm okay with taking time on posts, just don't make me wait a month. I know you have a life outside of your computer, as do I so I will respect that. I might not post for a while at times but I promise I will not drop out of the RP. I love to write to much to just quit.
              • I need someone who can use grammar correctly. I RPed with someone who said " the King have five daughters to succeed the throne or dies tryin." That just really got me, I couldn't RP with them. D:
              • No using abriviations or stuff like "luv" "ttyl." None of that, none.
              • I want to RP with someone that will talk to me outside of the RP. I feel that if you communicate outside of the RP you get to know the person a little more and it keeps the RP going.
              • I know I have more, I just can't think right now... so if I need to add something, I shall.

::Limitations
        • Ha, funny. I don't have limitations. Everything is good with me. Tear me and break
          me down or be sweet and romantic, I don't care. Though I do prefer the rougher side of things.

There is only one thing about sex. I don't want to jump into it! I want someone who is
          willing to let the characters grow and get to know each other. It gives a little more to the
          story and makes the rp last longer. I like all of the fun sexy stuff myself, but I don't want
          a RP with ONLY sex all the time, it's just not fun.

::C R A V I N G
        • I will love you if you rp with me on this!!!

• • Girl/Rock star
            • The girl has heard all of the back stories on this oh so famous rock star. She has heard how he is just this bad buy. A bully. Does drugs. Is mean to his fans. And in someways he is like that. But he is just more of the bad boy kind of guy. And because of that, he has had a lot of bad things said about him. So. My character enters a contest to meet said rock star, and to her surprise, she wins. She only wanted to meet him to tell him off and let him know how much she could not stand him. But he basically tells his body gaurds to go away and just goes off the handle. Freaking out on her, trying to tell her that he's not some bad guy and that he would prove her wrong.

• • • Pokemon
            • (this is just a rough plot until i can smooth it out)
              My character is a pokemon, in this world pokemon can shift between human and pokemon form and also have a middle form, half human and half pokemon. humans have just found the pokemon world and are taking and experimenting on these unknown creatures. The male (you're character) meets Darkrai (my character) in her human form, but does not know she is a pokemon. She uses him to sneak around the human setlement, but he picks up on her odd behavior and follows her and finds out what she really is. He tries to get more information out of her, pretending that he does not know what she is. Note:: This can involve sexual themes, as if he was trying to get information out of her, uses her, has sex with her blah blah.

::What I Am Currently looking for
        • Please keep in mind that this is not the only thing I will do, it is just my current craving.
          I will RP just about anything, so just post and ask and I will respond to you are soon as I can.
            • Twins:
            What I have in mind is kind of hard to explain... maybe.
            First off I would like to say that I'm not looking for something to be like a fulfillment of two guys
            on one girl in a sexual way, so please don't think that.
            But I would like to have male twins that someone plays and I play a female character.
            So here is the basic story line(s). ((yes there is more then one, simply for your pleasure. If you don't like one, choose another.))
            • 1] The twins are neighbors to the girl and they go to school together. They end up being partnered in a lab project.
              Having to spend a lot of time together they end up becoming friends, and the twins end up having feelings for her, both of them hitting on her. ((that's as far as I got with that one))

2] She is a servant to the rich twins or they are servants to her. Either way would be fun and interesting. It's pretty simple.

3] The twins are vampires/demons and end up meeting this girl that has the very cliche irresistible blood/soul. ((Have you ever seen Vampire Diaries? Kinda like that. Love it actually. Lol, yes I fail, but at least I like my men un-sparkly, thanks.))
            You are more then welcome to add on or change any of my ideas, or you can even come up with one on your own. I would actually really love that!

::Samples of my Writing
            So you want samples? Or do you even care? Either way... I'm posting them.
            • Sample 1 - This is actually a really good sample. I'm still in this RP and still loving it.
              Sample 2 - not so good, but still yeah. This is what I'm looking for as far as how much I want to post.
            If you want more samples, just... I don't know, look at my posts (once I get some on here), you are more then likely going to find me in another RP.

If I left anything out, or if there is anything else you would like to know, just ask!

You can bump, just don't make it too often, about two, three times a day is good.

Do not bump more than once a day. Try to bump either once a day or every other day. Thanks. Also, review the policies of the site.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Do not bump more than once a day. Try to bump either once a day or every other day. Thanks. Also, review the policies of the site.

Two of them are reserves. Two are bumps. I read the rules way before you posted this.

It doesn't say only "twice a day" it says to limit bumping. To not do it if you are on the first page.

I have an idea for your twins pertainigt to idea three, so here goes.

Demon Form
wallpaper_killzone_06_1600.jpg

Not so much the weapons but the armor and fearful look they give suffices.

Human Forms
BloodDancers-1.jpg
Artemis is top left. Nickolia is bottom left. Please ignore the other people This was the only picture i could find of the two characters. All of my separate pictures of them have gone missing.

Twin one
Name: Artemis Keigoh
Race: Pureblood demon, a nightmare bringer.
Personality: Artemis is the exact opposite of his brother. Artemis is the more playful out of him and his brother. Being a quick minded thinker and ever so adaptive to situations, his only true problem is voicing his own opinion and talking to people.
Bio: After spending years growing up in Hell, Artemis followed his brother into the human realm to seek a new life and the promise of adventure. Artemis found that new world and watched it change throughout the years as he himself sought out who he was. In the modern day times he still remained as an antisocial person only seeking to talk to those who were worth the time and effort. Next to that he became addicted to him and his brother's pasttime of constant partying and drug use.

Twin Two
Name: Nikolia Keigoh
Age: 21 in human years, Minutes older than Artemis in demon years.
Race: Pureblood Demon, a Death bringer
Personality: Slick tounge with a sharp mind to keep the good times rolling, decietful, abusive, manipulative and down right cold.
Bio: Nikolia is the darker one of the twins. After years of being in the human realm with his brother, most humans that learned of what the boys were, preffered Artemis over Nikolia killing them. Known for running his own world to the extreme, Nikolia is a walking death threat who has no regards for what others want. All it is to him is gimme gimme gimme and take, take, take. Any problem that comes his way usually ends up being solved by manipulation of a persons mind by either his slick tounge or a simple pill to "ease the mind" as one calls it.

According the rules, which you obviously haven't reviewed, it says ONCE PER DAY. Go read them.

BTWS- We were told by the ADMIN herself to keep bumping down to once per day. Maybe try being a little nicer, eh?

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
According the rules, which you obviously haven't reviewed, it says ONCE PER DAY. Go read them.

BTWS- We were told by the ADMIN herself to keep bumping down to once per day. Maybe try being a little nicer, eh?

Lol go read the rules on bumping for THIS forum. It does not say one bump a day. And seeing as the admin herself has not told me to limit it to one, I will bump my thread if it is not in the first or econd page, as the rules state. I am not breaking any rules. As a mod, you should be a little more formal and mature.

You have been asked politely twice not to bump more than once per day by a forum moderator, and you have now twice neglected to listen to them. It is proper etiquette in this forum to only bump once per day as a courtesy to other users who have threads as well, something which you clearly seem to be unable to comprehend despite multiple reminders.

I'm going to ask one more time and ask that you listen. Do not bump more than once per day.

Zalvek said:
You have been asked politely twice not to bump more than once per day by a forum moderator, and you have now twice neglected to listen to them. It is proper etiquette in this forum to only bump once per day as a courtesy to other users who have threads as well, something which you clearly seem to be unable to comprehend despite multiple reminders.

I'm going to ask one more time and ask that you listen. Do not bump more than once per day.

The rules say if your thread is three pages or farther back you can bump. I am following the rules. I have not broken those rules. I am speaking to the admin. thank you for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom