Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sarah's Requests (New Plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
Alright so I have been on this site for awhile and I have been in the mood recently to change up my request thread, mainly I am now accepting all genders to roleplay with as long as you can create a good character and keep up with a 2-4 paragraph post minimum. Now I want to say that I am a good roleplayer but I have my own style and that is I play strong female characters, usually the type who can and will look after herself but is a loner type. What this means at least for my characters is they tend to be strong and outspoken but when it comes to straight up love or relationships they are either damaged goods or very uncomfortable with it, not that they don't fall in love but they aren't very good at it and even more rarely the dominant partner. To sum it up they may be tough but they have a weakness towards all things romantic. This isn't the only character I play, just my usual.

Just a few things I find pertinent to add. One is that I really can't get into a roleplay unless my partner puts some time into their response. That mainly means spell checking and trying your best to keep up story and post length. The second thing I want to add is that while I do roleplay in threads or PM's, I don't check this thread often enough, so if you want to get my attention for a rp PM me please.

Now instead of putting a ton of pairings and such I am just going to throw out some plots I feel like doing and stuff like that, some will have characters I would like to play, others I will leave open, and of course if you have something different you wish to do run it by me, I really love to roleplay and with most pairings I can figure out a plot that interests me.

Important: I play the characters on the right so example Hunk x Rebecca Chambers. If it is a fxf roleplay I may play both but my preferred will always be on the right.

Some Plots: Going to start with fandom type stuff.
Resident Evil plots (Not accepting new Resident Evil RP's at this time)
1. Hunk x Rebecca Chambers or Claire Redfield- Hunk is a badass, my very favorite male character in Resident Evil. I can see this going one of two ways. First it could be a rape/non-con, having the girl chosen be hunted down by Hunk because she made it away with some sensitive information and when Umbrella needs something done he is who they send. I am thinking it could be a back and forth, he hunts her down and has his way with her so she will tell him where the information is, of course that means satisfying his urges with the whichever character (Preferably Rebecca). Afterwards I could see this being the type of thing where Hunk does reveal himself during the act, his face being known to the girl and she finds herself hunting him down after the rape. She does a few missions stealing from Umbrella and keeps her ears open for any information regarding him, trying to find him or lure him to her. Only when she finally does find herself staring face to face she realizes it isn't only hatred and payback she is feeling and she acted like an idiot, challenging Mr. Death.

2. Chris Redfield x Lupo or Four Eyes- There is a part in the new game where the Wolfpack is left to die by Umbrella, I am thinking this is what happens instead of going on the game path. The Wolfpack is overrun and whichever girl I play barely makes it away only to find herself running into Chris Redfield. She moves in to fight, still trying to accomplish her mission and wipe out anyone who can make trouble for Umbrella but fatigue and some injuries stop her from doing well against Chris and when she wakes up he has her tied up in a safe house of sorts. I was thinking for Lupo it would be my fav type, she doesn't like it and she won't cooperate leading to Chris being forceful but eventually she crumbles. As for Four Eyes I think she will be more mild mannered and a bit shy, most likely not needing force to go for Chris.

3. Vector x Lupo or Rebecca- This one is a bit different, not as dark and a bit romantic. Vector seems like damaged goods and he doesn't like people touching him, I have in mind two scenarios. The first is him and Lupo which would be something along the lines of everyone going down besides them from Wolfpack and they find themselves locked in a building and trying to find some times to rest. Only when Lupo goes to check Vector's wounds he is more touchy than usual, getting angry and pushing her down, floor or maybe they are in an apartment. She just looked up at him, taking off her mask and then gently removing his to see a pretty young guy beneath it and she just leans up and kisses him. It would be an emotional scene but he would finally open up to a bit and make his move on the Wolfpack leader.

The idea with Rebecca would be a bit similar to the one above but he would kidnap her after finding her in Raccoon city. I was thinking he got separated from his group and found her wandering the streets, kidnapping her and keeping her in a room until he can figure out if she is one of the priority targets and to make sure she doesn't have any relevant information. When Rebecca sees him injured though she offers to help him out, he goes over and begins to touch her, acting as cruel as he can but she just sits there and looks at him. Vector sighs and walks away but she gets up and walks over to him, helping tend to his wound as he sits in silence. It wouldn't be like the others where sex comes rather quickly, I think he would snap at her afterwards since he isn't familiar with her as he is with Lupo and maybe tie her up. It would be a slow romance.

5. Lupo (Futa) x Rebecca Chambers or Four Eyes- Have an idea where Umbrella has come up with a rather interesting virus with a different effect, it causes the women who inject themselves with it to have the ability to grow a cock at will. Lupo is one of the recipients of the virus and right before she is sent out on her mission in fact. For the plot with Four Eyes I figured she would lose control and it would be growing without her making it, like her desire was overtaking her mind and she would have to shove Four Eyes into a random room or alley and while wolf pack was taking care of the zombies in the area she would take care of her urges with the girl in a rough and forceful manner. Second for Rebecca Chambers it could be the kind of thing where while she went to hunt the girl down her team went to follow someone else and when she finally corners the girl she realizes she is alone with her and can finally try out her new part.

Other Fandom Pairings:

4. Bleach character x Yoruichi- The characters I could see would be Ichigo, Urahara, Soi Fon, Matsumoto, or Tatsuki. Have ideas for all of these I will give general outlines of them below. With Ichigo or Urahara it would be where the person came on to her in the human world, at the shop maybe some sparring leading to something more. With Soi Fon it would be the girl finally tying her up and dragging her back to her old home where she makes sure her old mentor understand she won't ever let her leave her again, would be something sweet but kind of awkward with her being chained up so she couldn't get away from her, like a pet. With Matsumoto it would be a drinking contest, both of them get ridiculously drunk and wake up next to each other naked and not remembering a thing. From there it could be the kind of thing where my character smirks and leans over and mounts Matsumoto "I am going to remember it this time". Would be one of my few dom roles. Lastly Tatsuki. I would like to do something like Yoruichi getting a normal job, teaching at the school and watching over all of them, maybe even teaching karate which Tatsuki takes. She soon takes a special interest in the cute Tatsuki and all her tomboyish charm. She calls the girl in after school with some less than pure intentions, figuring if she has to be stuck in the human world she will definitely have her a cutie to lay with, it isn't until later she finds out that Tatsuki has spiritual power. Once again a dom role.

Naruto Ideas:

5. Sasuke x Konan- Simple, Sasuke finds Konan once she is alone and takes her out rather quickly and makes sure she can't escape. She thinks he is going to kill her but when he strips her down instead she is confused, even more so when he tells her that he wants her. It would be something where he kind of takes her as a prize of sorts, not hurting her but making sure she doesn't run away and having her help him in some of his missions but mostly just spending some time with her to the dismay of some of his other associates. Figured Konan would be rather emotionless, at least at first, not opening up since neither of them are really the type to open up but find themselves rather kindred souls.

6. Kakashi x Anko- Having them young, maybe both of them could be ANBU and going on missions together, the young Kakashi being a proud arrogant badass who falls for the feisty Anko. This would have a lot of flirting and teasing in it, one of the most plot driven I have where they are always messing around on missions, Kakashi pushes her against a tree and kisses her every once in awhile but she always manages to escape until one night with the help from a bit of alcohol he gets her to let her guard down for a bit and everything changes after that. Would be kind of young love combined with a lot of plot and action and not following the story of Kakashi or Anko's real youth at all.

7. Sakura x Karin- Think Sakura should kidnap Karin in order to find out information about Sasuke. Would be a solo thing for Sakura so she can't just take the girl to the village and have her mind probed so she does it the old fashion way. I think it would be good to have her toy with the girl, raping her and hurting her only to heal her and all of that. Eventually I think Karin would tell her what she needed but by that time she finds herself feeling guilty about hurting Karin and before she knows it she is having feelings for the girl, Sasuke still important to her but the romantic feelings have shifted to her now captive and she is unsure of what to do, only able to continue having her way with Karin and hurting her to fulfill her needs.

Non-Fandom Roleplays: Since there are not complete characters these will be shorter just my general thoughts.

8. Employee x Boss- The boss finds herself struggling with a presentation for the first time in a long time, people seeing her as a robot of sort not able to mess up. So when she does screw up and has to have her secretary save her ass he/she/futa doesn't let the woman live it down. Before she knows what is going on her secretary threatens to go and tell everyone how he/she/futa did it all and says if she wants to maintain her perfect reputation she will do whatever she is told, including service during work, being a pet after hours, and even finding herself enjoying it. (Fetish heavy and futa friendly~)

9. Soldiers- New Recruit and CO. My character would be a very demanding CO who puts her men through hell and shows no shred of remorse as she gets many to drop. That is until one of them decides they have had enough and corner her one night and rapes her either out in the base or in her private room making her very aware that from now on after the day was over the tables would be turned and she would be the bitch.

10. Student President x Delinquent- (See this as a fxf only) I think they should either be step-sisters or childhood friends who split. I want the Delinquent to be extremely intelligent, maybe even a genius who could do anything she wants but after the death of her mother she became a drug-addict and started fighting with others. Her step-sister or childhood friend has had enough and calls her to the Student President room where she locks the door and decides it is time to wrangle her in, having prepared plenty of blackmail showing some rather serious crimes such as dealing drugs and even having sex with a teacher, all that stuff, telling her that not only does she have to do whatever she is told but that she must get her act together, and immediately she begins to release some urges, touching the soon to be ex-delinquent.

11. Trouble Student x Teacher- Young teacher, gym teacher who was an Olympic athlete, young and stunning. This could be for male or female but I kind of see this one being done with a male. The student is a player, always sleeping around and a rather good athlete who finds his new gym teacher a step above the high school girls that are always clinging to him. He soon finds out she is a tough girl to crack, more challenging but he knows the best women usually are. Who cares if he can falls in love, he just wants sex but little does he know as he teases and flirts with her on a daily basis she is starting to find him charming. Will he end up making her fall for him and breaking her heart or will he fall for her as well. Would like a good deal of flirting and such, especially at first.

12. Prince x Exotic Dancer- I do quite love a medieval setting, especially one where a spoiled rich prince decides he will take whatever he wants. In this scenario I would play a very beautiful slave traveling with a caravan and dancing for the court. Maybe this specific dancer blows the prince away and he must have her or he desires all beautiful things and originally plans to only purchase her for a night but he is told to have her he must buy her completely. He does so, wanting her even if to just throw her away and that night calls her to his chambers she goes as instructed, being a slave and unable to refuse what he asks of her. Whether he is gentle or mean as she gives herself to him is up to him. I was also thinking for an extra twist that she doesn't show that she can speak his countries language and while understanding him doesn't talk back in his language at first to have a bit of an edge if need be.

13. Prince x Enemy Knight- A bit different from the one above, was thinking it could be a female knight who meets the prince on the battlefield and goes straight for him, looking to finish this war by eliminating the kings son and their best general all at once. He isn't a pushover and she quickly learns that as he hits her so hard that her helmet goes flying off and it is revealed that she is a female knight, something not so uncommon in her own country but unheard of in the princes. It seems to only egg him on though and soon she finds him fighting her one on one, his men making sure nobody disturbs their duel. Would have her lose the fight pretty horrible, him beating her down until she had no weapon and was at his mercy. Afterwards what he does to her is up to whoever plays the prince but I imagine he would be fascinated in one way or another with the feisty female warrior.

14. Werewolf x Vampire- Yes yes it's a cliche of sorts but I want to at least have my idea for this pairing up here. So following a rather trend with my plots where there is a Vampire against a Werewolf, possibly fighting for territory. Could have it where the vampire has been hunting all of the werewolves under the Alpha (Your character). The Alpha would have to decide what to do with the vampire, hunting her down and end up getting into a fight, catching her in the end and wanting to kill her more than anything but decides to humiliate her instead. The alpha threatens to bite her, a single bite from werewolf kind killing her kind and she knows it full well. Whether the alpha takes her and humiliates her in front of the other werewolves in the clan or not is of no consequence because she is spinning a web with her powers to make sure before it comes down to her dying that she controls the alpha and with that, the remaining people in the clan as well.

15. Demon x Demon (FxF only)- This one could be kind of confusing or simple, guess it depends on if you understand but here goes. My general idea for this one is having two demons who escaped from hell, both of them powerful but they are fighting for power. What makes it worse is that my character use to be a servant under yours and although she is much stronger now her sexual urges are just the same when she sees her former master again. She doesn't give up immediately though, they get into a few fights but finally they decide to just go all out winner take all. Could have my character win and admit her feelings instead of killing her former master and play it off as sort of sweet or my favorite, have your character win and make sure her slave never disobeys her again.

16. Aristocrat x Assassin- Could be a Prince/Princess or a Duke/Duchess or any other form of royalty but I have had a plot in my head for this after reading a manga. An assassin comes to the palace or estate of the aristocrat after her family dies, hearing that the aristocrat is responsible for her families early demise. Upon arriving she gives some bit about being a traveling bard, being trained in many forms of entertaining since it comes in useful for her job, and asks for a job at the aristocrats place. The aristocrat agrees, asking for song and dance and before long she is asked to meet him in his private room for a private show. It isn't what she expects though and she is greeted with a sword to her throat when she walks into the room later that night, the prince already knowing who she is. Instead of simply killing her or arresting her he does something worse, he rapes her, taking the strong proud woman and all she can do is bear with it. That isn't all though, when he finishes he sends her to her room with a single sentence, "Please, feel free to try again tomorrow."

17. Popular Student x Abused Girl- I would be playing a character with an abusive father and before anyone asks NO, I do not want anyone playing the father, will not be writing horribly detailed scenes for the abuse. Back to the topic. I was thinking it could be the kind of thing where my character is always alone and very jumpy around other people, possibly even being kind of a gothic type. There would be sex in this roleplay and a good amount of it but at first I would like to focus on your character trying to figure out why my character always wears long sleeves and gets jumpy when a guy in class even brushes against her. I think this could play out a lot of different ways so if your interest send me a pm, I am really wanting to try playing this role right now.

18. Married Woman x Husbands Sister (Will play either role)- I have two ideas for this one. First is having them sleep together before the marriage and it has always been under the surface they just ignored it. We can talk about it in more detail but I like the idea of the sister coming on to the wife, betraying her brother and coercing his new bride. The second is have the two women being old friends and the sister of the husband had always been bi-sexual. Would have the marriage be going bad, maybe the husband even hits her and cheats on her. She could go to her old friend and talk about it, her husbands sister comforting her friend and all if fine until my character feels a hand on her leg and receives a warm comforting kiss instead of words.

Will be adding more...

And I don't mind you just throwing a pairing out there.

RE: Futa, fandoms, females and more.

@Gashnaw: Was doing some updates and such, could be the reason. Anyways, they work now, I checked them. Thanks though.

General: Major Overhaul, tons of pics added, a bit of cleanup, same intention-to have fun!

Don't forget to shoot me a PM if your wanting to roleplay people.

RE: Sarah's Request Thread

Back after a long absence due to a huge work load and a lot more rl trouble than it is worth. But good news, updated a good bit now that I will be back for awhile with pics and some plots and then kept some stuff the same. Eager to rp so people should hit me up.

I would like to take you up on the offer of Odd role reversal and forced play, with a plot, I am thinking a young male student taking control over his teacher. I am in the mood for a thread that moves quickly (at least 2 posts a day) and I am up for just about anything, I don't do Futa, but I do like public humiliation\ploting\and forced\non consensual play.

If you are interest I can easily put up 2-4 paragraphs a post, and I have examples of my threads here and here If you are at all interested in rping with me, Please drop me a pm, As I said I am craving control and rape threads at the moment

I like the idea of the controlling C/O getting raped by one of her boot camp boys. If you have more of a plot to begin us with then shoot me a pm so we can hash out ideas.

Would you be interested in this Bleach plot?

In Hueco Mundo, currently there's an unknown enemy that's killing all the current Arrancars/hollows. Unless of course they were female. If they were females they would be brought to their jail cell, chained up with a special material that sucks away reiatsu. Keeping them tired and useless.

Nel sneaked out somehow and lands on Ichigo's bedroom. She's trying to get him to go back to Hueco Mundo and save the very people that were just trying to destroy him and his friends a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom