Pokemon Breeder

The man nearly growled when she pulled away from him, but didn't force her back. As she put the shaft back into him, leaving him with a raging hard-on, he looked at her with a slight glare in his eyes "Then it should better be good." He said, waiting for his cock to douse again before going to the busstop once more.

With an innocent smile, she grabbed her bag and followed him back, "It will be worth it, Caine. I told you, this was only a preview." she says, and then looks down at her soaked pants. "Oh... Uhm... I... Need to change I think..."

For the time being, she pulled a jacket from her bag and tied it around her waist in such a way as to hide it, hoping no men would notice the distinct aromas as she sprayed some deoderant to conceal it as best she could.

The man smiled slightly when she said she had to change, and as she was done he led her to the bus stop again, standing a little closer than he had before. He waited for the bus to arrive there, sitting down. "I think the bus will be here in two to five minutes or something." he said, looking at her.

Nodding slightly to him, she spent a couple of minutes playing with her pokemon, trying to work out their personalities a bit. Looking to Caine as the bus pulled up, she smiled, "So, 20 miles out from Dewport? Or a little closer or further? I wouldn't mind camping out so far from town, but I don't know... So anxious to battle the gym leader, but I know there's no way I'm ready yet. Hell, I don't even know what type they use."

Back
Top Bottom