Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neophyteinarms

Planetoid
Hello all! My name is Neophyte, and I was drawn here by friends from another site, and decided to give this one a try. I have been role playing for years, perfecting my craft and allowing myself to learn and become better then I was before. I know now that there is a lot more to role playing then what I once knew, when I started small on the Neopets website (Don't hate on me now). I moved from site to site, finding more partners, building friendships and eventually found this site after years and years of creation and thoughts. I come here because this site has more of what I'm looking for, more of what I want in a role play.

I like plot in my role play, just as much as I like to see smut. I enjoy when my partner in a role play puts in ideas, and tells me if they like something or would like something to change. I'm very open with my partners, and very accommodating as well, so don't be afraid to give me one of your ideas or pairings if none of the ones I have on here suit you. But don't be angry when I give my input, or want to change something myself, because sometimes an idea just screams at me to change something, or I see a way the plot could be twisted just slightly to make it more interesting for both parties.

Simple Parings:
Mother/son
Brother/sister
Cousin/cousin
Aunt/nephew
(I love incest, but I'm burnt out on father/daughter. I'm also not looking for anything NC right now...I'm more interested in creating lasting relationships, and covering the hardships that those contain)
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee

Fandoms:
(I love a lot of different video games, anime and television shows/movies. If you have one you would like to do, please tell me and I will let you know if I know it, or if I'm up for trying it)

Plot ideas:
(I really only have a few right now, but as I think of more they will be posted on here. REMEMBER...give me your ideas as well. Who knows, I may just love your idea enough to make it an amazing story)
Mother/Son:
A mother and son live in a small town in the middle of the Midwest, a farming community that doesn't see many visitors. The mother, in her early 40's, is a beautiful and caring woman who hasn't had the time to bother with potential sutors. Her son has just come home from his first year of collage, and he hasn't been interested in any other women, so they are both stuck in the small farm town with nothing to do. The mother, worried for her son, asks him what is wrong and why he hasn't been in any relationships...and he tells her that none of them could compare to the love he feels for his mother. A romance blossoms, with a lot of experimentation and love between the two as they feel out their need for each other.

The Hidden World
(This idea has been already played once, but I want to try a different facet to my character and to the world)
Ajax, a Special, a normal human who has had the veil over his eyes removed and thus the barrier between his power and his mind has been shattered. He has the ability to cast spells, powerful ones, and he is a mercenary for hire for others who need his abilities. Ajax is heading to a job, but when he gets there all of the demons are slaughtered, and a note is left by another merc, stating the job is already done. Someone is kyping his jobs, and he is going to find out why
(I want this to be like a Batman/Catwoman relationship, in the same sense that they are in the same line of business, out for themselves, and yet find themselves drawn together. I want a female who is full of herself, and is quick to anger and even quicker to draw a sword. This will be very plot heavy, and if you want some insight into the world I created then see my roleplay with darkangel at this link: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27672))

(More to come as my mind finds them)

I like to RP on Aim, more often then anything else. My SN is Neophyteinarms...feel free to add me if you wish to speak about a role play idea you have or one I have posted here. Thank you for looking at my humble requests.

I'm actually interested in the brother/sister one. But I like the idea of having the lasting relationship and trying to build up to things. Message or quote me whenever.

Keyoshi said:
I'm actually interested in the brother/sister one. But I like the idea of having the lasting relationship and trying to build up to things. Message or quote me whenever.

Lemme know how you would like to do this. PM me at your leisure so we can hammer out details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom