Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F for a longterm roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane25

Star
Hey, my name is Kane and I've been itching to try out a roleplay that I've been thinking of for a long time. I would like a mixture of sex and story because that is way more interesting to me!

Things I want:

Literate-I'm expecting at least one paragraph or at least almost one!

Patience-I will reply when I can, but I do have a life outside of this :p

Replying- Please reply as often as you can. If we ever hit a wall, I don't mind making another rp with you if you enjoyed it :)

Genre: Fantasy, with different races such as Elves, Orcs, etc.

Setting: Takes place in a time period like in the Lord of the Rings.

Plot:
The world is thrown into utter chaos, filled with war and constant fighting. The numbers of the human race is dwindling, being overwhelmed by other races that have built great civilizations and empires. The last great kingdom of the human race is struggling to survive, looking towards their great prince and savior, with hope that he would lead them back to their former glory. The other races, however, are disgusted with the human race because of the greed they had when the humans were at their strongest, and plan to eradicate them. The prince finds himself out fighting with his troops, desperately fighting for survival of the human race that looks forever bleak and hopeless, searching for a way to coexist while fighting off the hordes of enemies that lie in wait.​

I'm hoping that you would play a girl being a normal elf or a dark elf who, at first, also hates the human race before she begins to build a relationship with a prince and then questions the ideals of her own race. It doesn't matter to me how you would do this! She could be a warrior, just a innocent girl, or whatever you would want her to be!​

If you are interested or even a bit curious, pm me!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom