Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want to be your whore ladies and futas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see the next post for the intro I'll be using. What can I offer you that all those other boys wanting to play cute little traps can't offer? Well for starters I love detail. Those of you who love literate and long rps won't find me lacking in that department. Secondly is that I'm open for a good deal of things, dom, sub, meek, submissive, willing, non-con, you name it and after we get to know each other I'm sure I can fulfill any number of roles you're looking for.

Currently I'm looking for someone who'd like to play a futa, or multiple futas, to my little trap. For one reason or another he's whoring himself out at school. Perhaps there's a futa he loves that promised to fuck him if he made enough money as a whore. Perhaps his mother is forcing him to do it. Maybe he's just addicted to being fucked. Up to you how that scenario will play out.

So take a look at the following post (which I can change or alter to fit any specifics we decide to put into our rp) and give me a ping if you decide you want to rp opposite of me. You can reach me at:

AIM: soothingsolace@gmail.com
YIM: zacedwing@yahoo.com
MSN: SouthernSolace@hotmail.com

Can't wait to hear from y'all!

Alyss came tromping up the steps of the massive manor his new 'mommy' called a home, the right side of his hair down around his shoulders as he had lost the little bell that held it back in a pigtail. The lovely red hair with its multi-colored tips had a white sheen to it, no doubt jizz from his enthusiastic classmates. His left boot was sloshing with every step he took, toes squishing into the gooey mire that lay within it. He could feel something hard and warm against his heel, a quarter he thought. His makeup was a mess, as it normally was, his lipstick running in smears all over his chin and cheek, his lovely little cheeks sliced in half by a line of thick mascara. Unlike the cheap stuff he used to wear his Mommmy made him wear expensive stuff, his face wiped down with an equally expensive makeup remover. His crop top ws torn over the right shoulder, a few dollar bills poking out of the rip. His exposed back had the bright pink letters "CUMDUMP" displayed to the world, a little hard to read through the crusty white residue that lay covering it. His skirt was ripped over the right side, his net stockings proudly dispalying the uncovered tattoo reading SLUT on his right ass cheek that jiggled and bounced with every step. So short was the skirt upfront that his tight little package could be seen, his thong long since dissapeared to today's lucky first catch. It had become a sort of game for the futa at school, which one could steal his underwear first.

His flaccid little cocklette bounced and jiggled with every step, red and glowing from the way the skin had been rubbed raw, teeth marks could be clearly seen from the way the girls at school had chewed on his delicious little hot dog. His balls were swollen to the size of baseballs thanks to the mess of rubber bands around the base of them that he couldn't seem to remove, blue and aching for release his testicals throbbed. He would have covered up, put on some new clothes, but his mommy was very strict in that he not be allowed to clean himself until he got home and that he should return home wearing as much as his outfit as possible. Somedays that meant he came back naked.

He pushed through the front door and looked around. "Maammmy?" he called out. If one looked close enough they could see a $10 bill stuck between his tongue and the stud that had been pierced through it. Another $5 hanging from his left earlobe, tacked there by his earring. A range of bills could be seen sticking up out of the top of one of his knee high boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom