Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisters... My slaves (Kiva01, ShashaWraight1, Hottybamagirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sorry i havent posted ina few days..writer's block..also i don't believe ill be on much this next week..sorry i hope yall could continue this until i return or we could possibly begin anew when i can get back on..once again im sorry guys)

Holly wasn't able to say anything with the huge dick deep into her throat..but was glad her big sister was finally submitting..which Holly knew well was their only option with their new lives. She felt slightly relieved when Shasha kneeled with her and their sides touched as they both pleased their master, both quite unwillingly..especially young Holly who couldn't even speak. Holly instinctly gripped Shasha hand tightly trying to find some slight comfort with her big sister..Shasha feeling her grip ease and tighten based on if their master was allowing her to get a slight bit of air or completly gag on his long dick. When they both heard him about to cum Holly looked to Shasha scaredlike..then her big sister could only watch as Holly was forced as hard as ever now down his long shaft as he began to cum. She tried her best to swallow it all but their master would always have big orgasm's..so it wasn't long until she gagged on his dick so far into her throat and the amount of cum until his warm sticky cum escaped her lips and slid down her neck and body..mixing with her saliva as she was gagged with it all..He finally released her and Holly feel back gasping for air and coughing completly used and covered in her own saliva and their master's seed..her bikini top completly soaked still stretching to accomidate her big boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom