Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisters... My slaves (Kiva01, ShashaWraight1, Hottybamagirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiva01

Super-Earth
His name was Kai Yamato. A simple and kind man when in view to the public. As of ten years ago, the twenty five year-old's mother and father passed away, leaving their son with their vast fortune. You see, Kai is a billionare, living in a home that proves his worth. Charity events and museum donations landed him high praise from the citizens of his hometown. Despite all of this, however, he still lacked some form of companionship. The maids and butlers left behind didn't really prove themselves as much.

A few months ago, however, that changed. Two sisters had ome to his home one evening, asking about the live-in maid job he had offered. At first, he thought of declining them from working. Then he found out that they had run away from home, and needed this. Impure thoughts and desires filled Kai's mind when he hired them on one condition: they were to offer themselves to him sexually. Sure they heaitated, but, as one could see, they still stayed.

Now, the black-haired billionare rested in his bedroom, pushing a strand of hair away from his face. There was a devilish grin plastered on his face. Kai reached onto his nightstand, pulling out a small keypad. Quick message was sent to the pagers the two sisters were to carry. The message read simply: 'My room. Now.' They would understand what it meant.

Holly's heart skipped a beat when the pager attached to her hip began to go off. Looking at the message she saw that Kai requested her and most likely her older sister to his bedroom. At the moment she was doing one of her many daily chores she knew to have done each and everyday, lest there be consequences. Right now she was in the backyard cleaning our the huge pool in the back of the property..a chore she particuraly enjoyed as she was able to work on her tan at the same time.

Holly immediatly stopped and began to walk into the house and upstairs towards her owner's master bedroom. Holly was the youngest of the two sisters..only 16years of age and would have been a sophmore in highschool if she still went to school that is. She was only 5'3 with brown hair down to her shoulderblades and bright blue eyes. While she weighed right at 110lbs this tiny bit of extra weight was simply because of her overdeveloped assets..allready wearing a full 34D bra at her age. She was as fit as could be expected of a girl with her bust.

Holly skimped up the stairs wearing flipflops, black yogapants and a pink and white polka-dotted bikini top..with matching bottoms beneath the yogapants. She looked about for her sister not wanting to have to face their demanding owner all by herself.

Shasha was in study room vacuuming and never heard the pager. Part of her also wanted to ignore it too. She felt terrible for bring her sister into this environment. Her plan was to save up enough money so that so could bring her sister out of this place and get her a good education. Shasha was still a far way from achieving that.

Shasha was a small framed fit girl. She often joked with her sister that she got all the boobs. Shasha had firely red hair, blue eyes and a well toned fit body. She was 5'5" and 115 pounds with a cup size of 34B. She was wearing a black t shirt with red track pants. She finished vacuuming as she heard the light footsteps of her sister walking by. She checked her pager and the rushed out to meet her sister.

"Hey sis, how was the pool work today?" Shasha said as she joined her sister and they stepped into the bedroom of their Master.

Hearing the sounds of approaching footsteps, Kai rose to his feet, a grin plastered on his young face. Sure the male only stood at 5'9", but it was still taller than both of his maids. Even then, he still had a good 145 pounds going for him. A few pounds of muscle helped keep his servants in line. That went triple for these two. At the moment, the master wore a black button-up top with dark suit pants covering his lower half. However, those would soon be gone once things got going. The door opened, and the two sisters made their way in.

Dark pools of blue eyed the maids up and down. The youngest, the one with the bigger bust, wore a very revealing bikini. She must have been working at the pool until just a moment ago. The oldest, and possibly the strongest of the two, wore dark clothing. At the moment, Kai was unsure what she had been doing. Oh well, it didn't matter anyway. As for now, it was time for a celebration.

"Ah Shasha, Holly." the billionaire spoke, words flowing from his mouth like silk, "Good to see you got here fast. Now, how long have you two been here? Its been six months today. Half a year, you two have been living here. How about we have a party? The usual kind..." A snicker formed on the master's face as he sat back down onto the bed, undoing the fly of his pants. His limp organ fell out of his pants. When fully erect, his cock stood at a impressive eight inches, larger than most. "First one to make me hard gets special treatment the rest of the day," he set out a bargain, wanting to see if they would take it. Well, it wasn't like he was giving them much of a choice in the matter.

Holly stood in the doorway along with her older sister..her eyes never leaving their master. She watched as their lithe yet powerful owner fell back and sat at the end of the bed, revealing his large member while limp still quite large..at least in the eyes of the young girl. Holly had seen his dick and felt it in practically everway..but still to this day she was by no means able to handle him..especially when he is in the dominant or angry mood.

Holly instinctively held her big sister's hand..looking up to her for confirmation on what to do..while at the same time the thought of special treatment for the rest of the day sounded quite lovely.

Shasha stood by her sister's side and watched what their master did. Shasha wasn't in a mood to do sexual things for him and would also prefer for her sister to get the special treatment and reward then she. Shasha looked at her sister. If her sister wanted the reward she would let her go for it.

"I'm not in the mood to please you." Shasha said. She was always a fighter and rarely gave into her masters demands.

Kai raised an eybrow at the older sister's comment. She never was one to give into his commands. The younger, Holly, seemed a bit more timid and easier to work with. It seemed that she seemed interested in his offer. The master shrugged in annoyance. "Well," he began, "I wasn't going to do this at first, but then you went and said that Shasha. The one not getting the positive attention is going to be sent to the basement for the next two days. The dungeon?" the male leaned back on the bed, gauging their reactions. The 'dungeon' was where these two spent their first week. Pure torture awaited one if them. Sexually and physically. After a moment, Kai spoke up once more. "Well?" he asked, "What are you two waiting for?"

Holly clinched harder to her big sister's hand..then timidly looked up to her. Holly hadn't been in the basement since their first week of "training" as their master called it. She understood how Shasha felt..she wasn't so big into pleasing their master as this particular moment, but she also knew there was little choice in the matter. "Shasha...."

Holly took a deep breath and slowly let loose her sister's hand and timidly tiptoe'd up to their master..her large breasts swaying with each step in her bikini top. She pulled her hair behind her and slowly got down on her knees between his legs. "Please don't be hurtful to Shasha daddy.." Saying daddy to try and appeal to him. "If anything I could please you myself..I promise I won't fight back.." Biting her lower lip having to look past their master's large manhood to look into his piercing eyes.

Shasha glared at Kai her eyes like daggers. Shasha remembered her dungeon experience well enough but that made her want her sister to win more. Shasha would not be able to live with her sister if Holly was tortured instead of her. Shasha walked down to a chair and sat down. She crossed her arms not taking her eyes of Kai. She didn't care that Holly was pleasing him. She was not going to give Kai the satisfaction of her giving in.

Kai's gaze followed Shasha as she went and walked to the chair across the room. Oh well. Things would only be worse for her. She was trying to protect her younger sister. Nobel. Stupid, but nobel. She would get hers. From her, his blue eyes darted back to the bikini-clad woman, sitting in between his legs. Daddy? The master smirked at that comment. It was pretty hot coming from someone like her. "Okay then Holly," he spoke in a calm, soothing voice, "You can go on to work. Just forget about your sister. She knows what she's got coming."

Softly, he brought a hand to the top of her head, stroking it gently. Kai's gaze shot back to the older of the two, smirking lightly. He was wanting to see if she would do anything. "Just go with what you are the most comfortable with," he spoke to Holly, "This is a celebration for you, remember?"

"Ok daddy.." Holly took a deep breath..shifting her eyes from his to the large dick hovering over her as she knelt at his feet. While she couldn't stand him for being so vile and mean to her big sister..she also knew this was little compared to his more dominating side..and while she was scared for Shasha..she was also scared to be in the same boat.

Holly scooted closer a bit and straightened her back..slowly taking his length in her small hands and lightly stroking it up and down..while he wasn't near at full length yet it was still so big to her. She leaned in and began to lightly kiss and lick at his shaft..wanting to not make him any more angry. Holly looked up to him begging.."Kai..please don't punish Shasha...just focus on me ok..I promise i'll try my best to handle you.."

Shasha stayed strong and then stood up and started to leave the room. "I'm going to finish cleaning your study. When your finished that is where I'll be." Shasha said sharply. She then exited the room and walked to the study. She began to clean again her body shaking from the adrenalin rush she had. Shasha was scared about what was to come for her but to let her sister off the hook it was a small price to pay.

Holy was doing a pretty good job. It seems he didn't need to be too domineering with this one. At least, not at the moment. Shahsa, however, would be the one to see the real strength behind his power. A small grin crossed Kai's lips when she took his soft length into her hands, giving it small licks and kisses. She was doing a great job at getting him ready. It seemed to have taken a big effect on the older of the two. She even got up and left. The master took the chance to shoot her a cynical smile. She would see hell tonight. "Take your time!" he called out, "I'll have someone come and get you later!"

Now that she was gone, he went back to the young woman between his legs. Her work had already enticed a good reaction from his organ. It had started to harden in her hands, growing to full mast. "Now take it in your mouth like I taught you," he smirked. Already, he was getting plans for what he would do to Shasha later when they have two days together.

Holly continued to caress and tease his manhood..as it slowly got bigger and harder in her touch until it was at his impressive full length..two handfulls from her couldn't hide it. Holly looked up to him with a scared look in her eyes when he yelled after her big sister. She let go of his dick and held him at his knees and began to plead with him for her Shasha's safety.

"No Kai...please..im begging you..she's just in a bad mood today i swear..You can't punish her you just can't!" Holly gasped realizing she may have steped out of line with raising her voice a bit like that.. she looked to her master timidly and frightened.

Holly had been doing a great job with his member up until she suddenly started begging to let her sister off the hook. That did it. Pools of blue darted to the woman, glaring at her like daggers. His normally calm face carried a strong hint of anger. Even his eyes showed anger. She just couldn't keep her mouth shut. A hand darted through the air, slapping the young sister across her face, leaving a bright hand print where his hand touched her face.

"You never, ever, speak out of line to me!" Kai shouted angrily to the girl, "You got that?! Listen, I'm in a good mood today. Three strikes and you and your sister get sent back to the dungeon. Shasha got one when she walked out, and you got the second one there. One more left. Shasha! Get your ass back in here now! Holly, you need to make up for this!" A hand shot up to the back of her head, forcing her mouth over his manhood.

Holly continued to pleade until a swift slap loudly went across her face..she couldn't help but let out a scream until he then got a strong hrip onto her hair. Held there in place she was unable to resist of fight back after the shock of such sudden punishment. She winced and sighed in pain kneeling between his knees. Before she could beg or say anything more she was jerked back to where her back was straight and her head hovered over his large throbbing head. She tried to resist now but to no avail as he forcefully shoved his long, thick dick into her mouth, only after a few movements of making Holly bob up and down until she was allready beginning to gag, barely taking half of him at the moment.

Shasha heard that and walked back into the bedroom her eyes glaring back at Kia. "What would you like Master?" Shasha said in almost a sarcastic tone. Shasha saw what he was doing to her sister and her fists clenched. She new that Holly was tough and could handle it and that lashing out would only result in trouble all around.

Kai kept a hand pushing on the back of Holly's head, forcing her on his length. Sadly, her small mouth could only take about half of his cock before starting to gag. That is why Shasha was needed. "Don't forget to use your tongue!" he shouted, "Keep me happy, and you'll be happy. You'll remember to keep your mouth shut, right?" The sound of Shasha's voiced caused him to look up with a grin. The oldest seemed pretty pissed at the sight. She wouldn't do anything though. "Come over here," he commanded, his voice falling back some, "See what your sister can't take? I want you to work on those places." With a small smirk, he glanced back down to Holly, pushing his hips up to force more of him into her small mouth.

Holly was barely able to look up enough to see that their master was looking behind her, most likely at Shasha who must have came back after hearing all the screaming on my part at the yelling of their master. Holly knew being in such a demeaning position must make her seem like such a little slut, but she had little choice in the matter..neither her nor her big sister had much of a choice on anything anymore. While looking up through pained eyes he glanced back down at her..and at the same time even more forcefully now pushed his hips up in unison of her being forced down by his hand completly making her gag..still leaving several inches of his shaft untouched. Crouched beneath him gagging she coughed hard and her saliva began to coat his long dick sliding down both his shaft and her chin all the way down into her cleavage.

"I thought I made it very clear that I'm willing to take the punishment?" Shasha commented as she watched what this monster did to her sister her hand was clenched so hard her nails were digging into he palms and drawing blood. Shasha waited for his response it felt like a life time.

The slut on his cock began to dribble saliva down his length, slicking his member in juices. He kept her on him, purposefully making it harder for her to breathe. "Thats it slut," he cooed, "Suck my cock. Right there... Keep going..." A low moan fell from Kai's lips as he enjoyed the blowjob. He almost didn't catch Shasha's comment. She needed to be told. "That was the old deal," he corrected the eldest sister, "Then your whore of a sister here opened her mouth to try and tell me what to do. Now, either you and her get to work on me together, or you can go to the dungeon together. I might still give one of you two some special treatment. Can't tell you what kind it will be though." A small chuckle rolled from his throat, now turning his gaze to her. "If you want to keep her safe," the master started, "You will come over here with Holly. Now!"

Holly tried to say something to Sasha..wanting her to not go in the basement or herself for that matter...but with the big dick down her throat she couldn't do much talking. The best she could do is try her best to look back at her..pleading with her eyes..all the while being fucked in her throat..saliva continueing to coat his long shaft and begin to completly soak the front of her bikini top to this point.

Shasha looked at her sister then back at the monster that they had for a master. Shasha gave in and walked towards the bed getting beside her sister and started to lick the spots Holly couldn't get. She licked slowly the taste was terrible. Shasha also had a secret that only Holly knew. Shasha was a lesbian and sucking or licking a man was not something she enjoyed doing.

Kai smirked when he watched as Shasha finally gave in, taking a few tentative steps towards him, kneeling down until she was even with her sister. She gave his cock a lick and seemed disgusted. She seemed to do that every time she came in contact with his manhood. By now, the master had been working up a suspicion, but did not know for sure. He had one way of checking, actually. He would make her do that after he finished.

"Good girl," he praised the eldest, placing a hand on the back of her head, "Keep going like that and I'll cum in Holly's mouth. Be sure to swallow it all. Got that slut?" Another groan entered the air of the room as the hand on the back of Holly's head forced her down further onto his organ. "Fuck," he cursed under his breath, "I'm about to cum. Remember what I said. Drink up!" With that, his hips pushed forward, shoving more of his length down her throat roughly, his manhood throbbing heavily. He came. Spurt after spurt of the hot liquid pumped into her small mouth, working its way down her throat. With a jerk, Kai pulled the two off of him when he finished. "Okay," he spoke in breaths, "Now onto our next business. Holly, ride it. Shasha, make sure your sister gets off, okay?" He smirked before laying on his back on the bed, waiting for the youngest to make her move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom