Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiva01, 'Hottybamagirl and Shasha's Threesome OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had the idea of twincest but I'm also more of a submissive. How far are we willing to go? Does Master slaves sound fun?

I'm not all that sure. I'm actually kind of a submissive myself. If we do decide to go down that path, however, I could into playing a dom. I've had to do that a lot.

I have to admit im more of the typical sub girl myself..i was hoping you could be the dom to me and shasha

Are there any limits as to what you two do not like? Limits that I should be aware of?

well im not into anal, watersports, other gross things...lol
but i love love dirtytalking and roughness and all that stuff a sub girl loves hehe
oh but what will be the story behind the master slave pairing?
i love the story of a roleplay and i think its half the fun personally

Okay that's understandable. Not a big fan of watersports and stuff like that myself.

The story is always the fun part of these things. Lets see... For a master/slaves setting, there can always be the whole Auction thing, kidnapping, and a few things like that. You guys thought about twincest, right? How about kidnapping twin sisters?

I would personally prefer sisters...so we can have contrasting body types..i dont want both of us to be the exact same
and as for the story we could maybe begin it to where we've allready been bought and brought to the house and understand we are your personal slaves.
Or maybe for the story it could be something like me and shasha ran away from home and we stumble upon your house with no place to go..since were young with no jobs..money..or ways to pay for anything you take the both of us in souly to be your personal maid/sextoys.

I kind of like the second one there.

Ages? I really don't have a preference. What age do you two usually play as?

I love ageplay honestly..and i'd love to play the younger nieve little sister hehe
I'll be 16 if thats ok.

16 and 18 sounds good. I usually play someone around 18, but for this, I'll go for someone in the early 20's. That sound okay?

I usually try my best to do a few sentences in the least...especially doing this on forums ill do my best to have it a paragraph each time.

Okay. Need to go so I can probably make posts from my phone. I can start since I'll play the master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom