Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon's Harem (We have a demon lord now just need more slaves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunryan

Super-Earth
The young Neko was on her stomach by the pool trying to nap a bit. Her tail was curled up to he side and she was almost asleep. The slaves shared a large harem room that was very well decorated and was quite nice for the slaves. The things the demon lord would do to the slaves was what made this life style horrible. Katelynn, Kitty to most, like to keep to herself and tried to stay out of the way. She hated this life and the things the demon did to her clan still haunted her dreams.

Alisha Jones had been a princess at her elf tribe before the demon lord attacked. she like any other elf went to the battle field but instead of killing her like he did to half of her clan he just took her for himself. she sat next to her pole chained up with her knees drawn up as she waited on the demon lord and what he wanted from her. It had been a year ago and she still has the nightmares the bad dreams but she no longer tried to escape by attacking the demon lord the punishment was too much for her. She saw there was no way out so she just decided to do what he wanted to make things more easier on her life here.

In his demon form, Malon swooped down to his castle, his loyal subjects bowing before him as he landed and morphed into his Human Form. He handed his blood stained broadsword to one of his squires, who hurried away to clean it.
Removing his cloak and armor, he tossed it to another squire who rushed away to wash the blood stains from it.
Bare chested, he pushed open the door to the Harem Room and smiled. He'd conquered yet another insignificant tribe and felt like a celebration.
As the 6'4, muscled and slightly pale, warlord stomped into the middle of the room, he inhaled the fragrant scents of his slaves.
"Your master has destroyed yet another enemy,"
his deep voice rumbled.
"And now that the killing is finished, I've decided to have some fun with all of you."
He paused a moment, glancing around the room.
"Who should go first I wonder?"
his glowing red eyes settled on the elf princess Alisha.
Alisha was one of his favorites. He enjoyed it when she submitted to him without question and having her as his slave represented all of his accomplishments. He'd taken the beautiful princess of a powerful elf tribe and turned her into his obedient sex slave, her tribe now destroyed.
"Alisha."
He said simply.
Malon walked over to the pole she was chained to and crouched down to look into her eyes.
"I think I'll start with you. Disrobe for me. Now."

Katelynn opened her eyes and watched as the Demon Lord marched in and declared he murdered another group of people. Kitty didn't move from her spot like some of the more loyal, brainwashed slaves did to try to get at the demon's attention. It looked like the Demon was not in a mood for them as he eyed Alisha the elven princess. It was tragic to think that a once powerful princess was now a slave.

Kitty's tribe did not have princesses. They had a alpha and elders but the idea in her tribe was that everyone was treated equally and with respect and every one had a role to play for the tribe. Katelynn was a scout for her tribe because she was one of the fastest, and most agile among her clan.

Alisha looked into the demon lords eyes and said "as you wish my Lord". she stood up even thou she was still chained she took off her robe and let it hand on her arms if the chains were off it would have dropped to the floor. She stood there naked for him sense she only wore the robe no under garments. she stood there naked before him and then turned and looked at the other girl but then turned her attation back to the demon lord with out saying a word awaiting his next orders. she still deep down inside hated him and hated what he did to her but even more she hated the pain he could inflect on someone that did not follow orders. She wished she could end this but here was one man who could over power her easily.

Malon smiled and released Alisha from her chains.
Peeling off his pants, he forced his lips against hers, parting them
and sliding his tongue into her mouth.
His 10" cock hung, semi hard, in full view.
He pointed at Kitty, "Neko! Come here and suck this!"
he commanded. His hands moved to Alisha's breasts, squeezing them tightly as his tongue penetrated her mouth.

Kitty heard her name called and was reluctant to go. She finally decided since it wasn't worth getting disciplined for. Kitty moved over to him and got onto her knees her tail curled up beside her and Katelynn began to lick the 10" cock in front of her. She hated the taste. She took it slow hoping that he would get bored with her and have one of the other slaves suck him.

Malon's tongue swirled around the inside of Alisha's mouth as he practically tasted her.
One of his hands left her breast and slid down to pet Katelynn's head like she was a cat.
The petting however, turned to a violent shove as he forced his entire length into her mouth.
"No half assing the blow jobs please."
he murmured to her, thrusting in and out of her mouth.
He released Alisha's other breast and slid his hand down to her pussy, rubbing it gently as he continued tongue kissing her.

Kitty began to gag and choke on his 10" cock. She was not strong enough to fight back but she could feel as her air supply was being cut short as there master throat fucked her. She just closed her eyes and hoped that it would all end soon. Whether it meant her death or not.

Alisha moaned as she felt his hand work her breasts then her pussy. She felt his tongue in her mouth and knew he expected her to tongue him as well. She returned his kiss with tongue. She then let the robe fall of her arms as she worked some kinks out of her arms. She then ran her hands up and down his chest.

Malon growled under his breath and pulled his cock out of Kitty's mouth.
He slid his hands onto Alisha's ass and pulled her against him, thrusting his cock into her pussy.
His middle finger slowly started to rub Alisha's anus for a moment before plunging inside.
Malon slowly started to fall into a steady rythm with his thrusts, his cock slamming into Alisha's pussy, his tongue swirling around inside her mouth, and his finger working in and out of her ass as a low growl erupted from his chest.

Alisha was now moaning from his thrusts and the fingering he was doing to her ass. She did not want this but it seems her body did for she wrapped her arms around him and held on tight. She started to moan louder as she started to move with him. She knew if he kept this up she was gonna cum.

Malon lifted Alisha up and wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing her against the wall and slamming into her wet pussy. His mouth moved to her breast, sucking her nipple hard.
"Cum for your master!"
He commanded.
Malon slipped a second finger into Alisha's tiny anus, forcing in and out faster.
"Fuck! Cum for me!"
he growled, burying his entire length in Alisha.

Alisha knew not to hold back. She gripped tighter and let out a scream as she came. Her breathing came hard and fast as she came down from clamxing. She knew he was not finished with her yet.

Pulling out of Alisha, Malon shoved her onto her hands and knees and got into position behind her.
Grabbing the Neko girl, Kitty, by the hair, he forced her face over to Alisha's pussy.
"You know what to do slave."
he said.
Malon released Kitty's hair and placed both his hands on Alisha's ass, spreading it slightly and guiding his cock to her tiny asshole.
He gently pushed the tip of his massive cock against the tiny puckered asshole and slowly pushed it inside, Alisha's hole stretching slightly to accomadate the size of the penetration.
Malon grunted slightly and forced his cock the rest of the way in, burying almost his entire length in Alisha's ass. He slapped her tight rear, watching it jiggle slightly from the impact as he slowly started to pull back and thrust in again.

Kitty tried to resist but soon she just gave up she looked at Alisha's pussy and soon began to lick it. Kitty's tounge explored Alisha's pussy trying her best so Malon wouldn't hurt her more.

Alisha let out a yell as she felt Malon go inside of her asshole with his large dick. She closed her eyes against the pain and moaned from the pleasure that Kitty was doing to her pussy. She wanted Malon to stop but did not dare say so. She soon was screaming from his thrusting and kitty on her pussy was causing her to drip from her pussy.

A thick chain was around Oni's neck, she hovered above the ground, trying to see that pretty little elf's pained face. She giggled as she could tell she was in pain, she laveshed when other slaves were in tons of pain, she also enjoyed recieving pain as well, it always made her hungry after being punished, which felt more like a reward.

Angel looked to her sister, hating her, she was the one who got them into this mess, but she couldn't stand anymore pain. She had submitted to her Master several months ago so she wouldn't deal with pain, but her sister seemed to enjoy it all the while.

A wolf like growl ripped out of Malon's chest as his inner demon form started to get excited.
He slammed into Alisha harder and faster, her screams arousing him further.
He gave Katelynn's ass a sharp slap, physically commanding her to work faster on Alisha's pussy.
Forcing his way deeper into Alisha's butt, Malon growled louder as he neared an orgasm.
Burying his entire length as deep inside Alisha as he could, Malon roared, cum exploding into her ass and dripping down from her ravished hole.
Malon waited a moment as the last few massive squirts of his demon seed entered Alisha's violated ass.
The Demon Lord dragged his cock back out of Alisha, going as slow as possible so the sensation lasted longer for Alisha. Finally, he jerked all the way out and grabbed Kitty by the hair again. Tugging her towards Alisha's ass, he commanded "Get every bit of cum out of her ass slave."
He scanned the room for another slave and his eyes settled on dear obedient Angel (EmoSilverHeart).
He pointed to the girl. "Slave, come here."

Angel nodded, barely hesitating on following his command, she walked to her Master, her head and eyes down. "What does Master want from Angel?" she asked.

Malon gently pushed Angel to her knees and thrust his dick into her face,
"Suck it and finger yourself for me."
his hand slid down her back to rest on her buttocks, pulling her thin undergarment off.
He brushed his finger against her anus and whispered,
"Right there. And not your pinkey, I wanna see you really finger yourself, if I'm not satisfied with the job you do, I'll have to take over my self."
his finger gently rubbed her anus for a moment before withdrawing.

Alisha still not chained up was playing on the restringido up. She looked at her master and watched him play with anther slave.

(sorry my computer broke)

Kitty moved her head and started to like the cum from her ass. Kitty was a girl that prefer girls to guys. So doing her wasn't that bad for Kitty, it was the taste of the cum that bothered her.

(Since I'm using a PS3 my posts might suck until my computer is fixed )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom