Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeks female role play partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_Jack

Planetoid
Hi I'm looking for a female to write with. The only idea I have right now and I hope this is within forum rules is that my character Jack who is 28 keeps bumping into a girl from down the hall, who lives in a nearby flat. Maria who is ( 18, 19 or 20 works for me) has this crush on Jack and has been planning to manipulate the older guy into sleeping with her. Jack is quite a shy and solitary guy with limited sexual experience, whereas this girl is experienced beyond her years making him susceptible to her charms. Jack would typically bump into her on his way home from work but having been recently made redundant she has been taking more chances to spend more time with him after finding a way to convince him to invite her into his flat.

Another fantasy I wouldn't mind exploring is one where James's, 18, new stepsister, 19, Melissa has spent the last six months being a cock tease. Whenever their parents weren't looking for were not around she would rub herself up against him, making him hard and horny knowing he wouldn't act upon her she would make him feel. However now things have changed and instead of trying to avoid her he just gives in to his lust and starts to respond in kind taking things to level.

I'm also interested in Bro/sis , m/f cousin, uncle/niece, daddy/daughter SRP's.

I'll update this thread later on...

first update....

Sometimes I also like to play blackmail stories, or that handsome yet geeky next-door neighbour that the normally bitchy, shallow and stereotypical cheerleader type of girl suddenly realises how hot the shy neighbour boy is, while he's out swimming in the pool.

I typically write one or two(sometimes three) reasonable length paragraphs, trying to be descriptive however bear with me sometimes it can take a few posts before I find my flow. I'm on at varying times of the day and try to post as often as I can. I'll try most things but will NOT do scat, I'm not really fond of domestic abuse/beating a woman but if the story calls for some nonconsensual I can do that at a stretch. However I'm not sure how long I would want to continually keep that up wanting things to develop into something more consensual.

teacher/student roles are fun, happy to play either. I especially enjoy playing the teacher with the student seducing her teacher. In addition I also like the student offering herself for a passing grade.

something that I tried on another forum that never really worked out…

(1 female co-writer wanted)

Andy Johnson was barely 18 and spending the summer at his uncle's along with his older sister Katrina. Andy hated going there because Katrina became an even bigger bitch when she hung around with their cousin Christina. They liked to tease and torment Andy who just like to be left alone to read his books. Strangely Christina was always nice to him whenever Katrina wasn't around, mostly in the evenings when Katrina would sneak out for the local nightlife.

Andy was 5'11 having a reasonably fit body since he enjoyed the solitude of cycling when he wasn't reading books, often cycling for hours at a time down country roads and dirt tracks. All this time alone left him plenty of time to think and he regularly dreamt what it would be like to be with his cousin, running his hands over her slender little body. However that was his secret crush and she would probably be disgusted that Andy lusted after Christina.

Andy woke up early as dawn was breaking, taking his light weight custom-made mountain bike out for his customary daily bike ride giving himself a good workout. As he returned he saw his uncle drive out on his way to work sticking his hand up to greet him. Andy parked his bike around the back then entered the house through the back door where he walked through the utility room into the sparse kitchen area where he stretched and warmed down after his long ride. Andy was hot and sweaty, his clothes gripped his body while he stretched out all his muscles. The short dark hair glistened with wetness and his cheeks glowed red through his exertions.

I'm looking for 1 female writer to play Christina and while Katrina is around to take on that role as well. I'm not expecting Katrina to have any sexual role but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Andy experiencing mutual lustful feelings and desires with Katrina also... Together or separately.

Sometimes I also like to play blackmail stories, or that handsome yet geeky next-door neighbour that the normally bitchy, shallow and stereotypical cheerleader type of girl suddenly realises how hot the shy neighbour boy is, while he's out swimming in the pool.

I typically write one or two reasonable length paragraphs, trying to be descriptive however bear with me sometimes it can take a few posts before I find my flow. I'm on at varying times of the day and try to post as often as I can. I'll try most things but will NOT do scat, I'm not really fond of domestic abuse/beating a woman but if the story calls for some nonconsensual I can do that at a stretch. However I'm not sure how long I would want to continually keep that up wanting things to develop into something more consensual.

teacher/student roles are fun, happy to play either. I especially enjoy playing the teacher with the student seducing her teacher. In addition I also like the student offering herself for a passing grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom