Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

just one question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladypunk

Meteorite
ok so i not new to roleplay sites like this but this one seems a little confusing. im not sure if you ahve to make a profile for your character and if you do where? if anyone who knows the answer could reply that be awesome. thanks!
~LadyPunk

Depends on what kind of roleplay you are looking for. There is open roleplay, group roleplay, and persistant worlds. You can make character profiles in your request thread if you feel like it.

There is also one on one roleplays where you can use the same character for each story - if you have one pre-made - or you can use a different character for each one. For example, I make up a character for each of my stories and since I don't play in group or open games, I don't have to post their profiles every time.

You can also make yourself a character journal and place it in the 'Journals' section if you really want to make something like that. However, if you do participate in a group-style RP, you'll have to copy it to the appropriate sections in those particular subforums.

ok so im still a little confused. e.e sorry. so if i just want to RP in the open forums i dont have to make a profile but if i want to do one on one i do have to? or can i just change my character in every thread...?

You can change your character for any one on one roleplay. However, with the open and group roleplays, a character profile is needed for whichever one you join unless they say not to make one.

Actually, there are specific rules for each group-style RP subforum (Open RP, Group RP, Persistent & Shared Worlds RP). And, for each one there are designated sections for interest/coordination, profiles and anything that's OOC for a particular RP. For Persistent & Shared Worlds, however, there's an additional section for world profiles. Anyhow, for each group-style RP, you MUST have a profile for your character. If you don't, you are risking your RP. Meaning, it could get closed down if you fail to comply.

Basically, the rule of thumb. If the RP has more than 2 people in it, make a profile and place it where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom