Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a sweet young lady for a romantic M/F (probably) fantasy-setting roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scion-of-Stars

Planetoid
I've never actually tried playing a male character before (traditionally, my favourite roleplays involve being victimized by brutish and/or alien monsters as a female), so this will be a new experience for me. I want to try playing a studly young man of some sort, perhaps finding love for the first time, in a more romantic, one-on-one roleplay. I'm looking for something short, basically a one-shot, mostly to get a feeling for this kind of thing.

I'm most familiar with, and comfortable in, the fantasy genre (think D&D, Final Fantasy, etc type worlds), but I'm very much open to trying any kind of setting if someone is interested, and I can be very flexible in the character I play, so if you want something in particular, feel free to suggest it.

Example plots in a fantasy setting might be things like: a young princess is forced into exile during a terrible coup of some sort, and while on the run is protected from the assassins sent after her only by [a mysterious hunky guy], whom she soon develops feelings for. Or, two young heroes are forced into some kind of adventure together, becoming close as they repeatedly face great dangers side-by-side.

Alternatively, the setting could be much more peaceful, like: a man from a small village falls in love with a beautiful young witch from the nearby forest, and struggles to keep his feelings a secret from the bigoted people of his village, who think of the witch as evil. Or something even more peaceful than that, with no conflict other than the guy trying to court the girl, or vice-versa.

Anyway, like I said I'm completely open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom