Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa on femthing (Not Safe For Work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in a boyhowdie mood to rp with a futa. I've included some pictures below to help inspire potential partners <3

I'm wanting to play the sweet little femthing, be it a woman, a cute little cunt boy, a trap, whatever you want so long as its small cute and feminine. I need someone to rp the bigger partner in this setting, the futa. As for the personality or relationship between our characters that can be up for debate. So feel free to pm me or contact me at any of the following messengers:

AIM: SoothingSolace@gmail.com
YIM: zacedwing@yahoo.com

Can't wait to hear from y'all.

This was sent yesterday to your Hotmail address; I am just re-posting it here to ensure you get it.

Hi, Soothing!

I saw your role-play proposal this morning at Blue Moon and I have to say, I'm interested! Actually, what really got me was your third picture, the one with a big red futa very nicely socketed in a little blue femthing. My reaction was immediate and obvious.

As you might surmise from my username and E-M address, I'm a guy; for most of my role-playing life I was pretty straightaway in the characters I've played. But with some new partners have come new opportunities (one is as a zebra stud, if you can believe that!), and after my visceral experience with your offer today, I'd like to work with you!

Having been raised in a house full of girls and women, I think I've pretty much got the nuances down, and since futanari are attracted to women, very feminine women, I can be right on it!

Please let me know what you think and what ideas you may have for a role-play for us.

- Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom