Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the spirit of halloween. (Smut based.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Slenderman Rape.

Slender_Man_by_Gaara_Monster.jpg

There now that I got your attention, Im being a slenderman for halloween. If you're not familiar with the slender man just watch a few Episodes of Marble Hornets on youtube and you wont go to sleep for a while.

In short, the slenderman is a faceless incoporeal entity that stalks people (mostly children) and they disappear forever. Since he has multiple tenticle like limbs I thought it would be an appropriate smut storyline and being as scary as it is it could also be a good story for Halloween.

I want a female or male willing to play younger roles (from 13-25) and If enough people want to play we'll do a group thing where you're all getting picked off and raped uno by uno. :p

Any volunteers?

Oh my goodness..... I would love to do a slender man roleplay. Group or not this would be the most amazing thing to do ever!!

I'd be up for this, I think. I don't have a whole lot of time to devote, but I'd like to join in assuming it's going to be sort've one-shot-ish.

I'll probably play a young girl. What's the setting going to be? Modern, with people disappearing on Halloween night?

Right, here's my character; let me know if she's alright.

Bri Rosedale

Konachancom-20240bike_shortsblonde_hairblue_eyesjpeg_artifactstsuki_ha_higashi_ni_hi_ha_nishi_nitwintails.jpg

Description: Bri is an only child, the daughter of two happily married teachers. Her father is a philosophy teacher at the local high school, and her mother teaches gymnastics at a nearby college. She's just recently begun her freshman year at high school.

She is a small girl, standing about 4'10", with a slender build. She exercises regularly though, and is lean, toned, and very flexible, and often surprises her friends by how strong she is. Despite her youth and general petiteness, her body has already blossomed enticingly with perky, C or D-sized breasts. Displaying her clear European origins, her slightly-wavy, hip-length hair is golden blonde, and she has fair skin and large, baby-blue eyes.

Name: Koji Kenta
Race: Half Caucasian, Half Japanese-Asian

a5fe1a81f79f70_full.jpg

Personality: Koji is a relatively solid person in terms of personality. He has a heroic kick to him and doesn't tolerate violence to a point that excludes self-defence. He is a very kind and notably considerate boy fir his age and generally likes to help others just for the adrenaline kick; Though he gets extremely shy around boys and girls his age. He isn't easily spooked or scared, and it takes a lot to bring him to tears both physically and mentally being as he has a good degree of pain tolerance.

Appearance: Koji stands at around five feet tall and weighs about one-hundred fifteen pounds or so from constant athletic training as he wishes to be a olympic sprinter as he ages, an odd dream for a teen in this age. He has strong, long legs for a five-foot-tall'er, and his arms and chest are fairly muscles from regular exercise. He has a splattering of dark black-brown hair upon his head, and no hair anywhere else, a constant point of annoyance for a boy from a particularly hairy family.
[Is this okay?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom