Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mild annoyance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
When one opens their buddy list, it's suppose to open a small window, as opposed to a full sized window, correct? It's been working fine for me till just a few minutes ago. Now, it always opens a full sized window, and I have no clue why.

Though, it seems to be something with Firefox, as going onto Chrome and opening it, opens it at the right size.

As the title suggests, it's not a big deal, as I can simply minimize back to normal size with a single click. Just wondering if there's someway to get it back to opening at the right size.

CutePhoenix said:
When one opens their buddy list, it's suppose to open a small window, as opposed to a full sized window, correct? It's been working fine for me till just a few minutes ago. Now, it always opens a full sized window, and I have no clue why.

Though, it seems to be something with Firefox, as going onto Chrome and opening it, opens it at the right size.

As the title suggests, it's not a big deal, as I can simply minimize back to normal size with a single click. Just wondering if there's someway to get it back to opening at the right size.

Do you run NoScript as an add-on in Firefox?

I'm pretty sure what you're having is a JavaScript issues.

Not that I'm aware of. Only add-ons I've ever used are the whole Persona thing, and this video downloader add-on for like 5 minutes so I could download a video off youtube.

Started happening after I closed firefox while my buddy list was up. But, it's no big deal. I've gotten use to it. I did try to delete this topic a few days ago, but it kept leading to a message saying I didn't have high enough priveleges or whatever to delete it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom