Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gothic Romantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we go another request thread where I hope to be more specific and detailed about things so that partners that do not apply will not apply and ones that will work well with me do.
First I am a female and while I have nothing against any one’s preferences I will only rp with males as I am straight. Also I do not have a rabbit hole or anything of that nature because to be frank I am not comfortable with people knowing that much about me. So without farther drawling this out I will give you the do and don’t list.

Don’t:
Abuse
Forced anything
Immediate sexual content
Any caricature over 30
DO!
Romance
Strong Male Characters
Gothic
My character being the youngest of the pair
Monogamy

Now we have the craving list ME/YOU
Human/ Vampire
Human/Demon
Angel/Demon
Student/ Young teacher
Civilian/Cop
Arranged Marriage
Popular Goth/ Misfit bad boy

I have plots for all of the above just understand they are ALL romance. I am open to other pairings or anything here that you may have a plot for. Just ask! The worst I will say is no thank you. I am well-mannered and very shy but I have 10 years of experience at roleplaying and I write professionally so in that area I am great.
Looking forward to hearing from some other romance buffs!

DeadRoseGarden said:
BUMP >.< This place is dead today.

Well have a courtesy bump. Not what I'm looking for, but I'm sure others are! ^_-

You might want to rethink not having a rabbit hole. The way I see it, the rabbit hole's best use isn't to tell people what you like, it's to tell people what you DON'T like. The person you're RPing with, particularly if they're the ones driving the story, need to know how far they can go/what they can do and keep it fun for the both of you.

Just a thought. :p

Crushedbyheels said:
DeadRoseGarden said:
BUMP >.< This place is dead today.

Well have a courtesy bump. Not what I'm looking for, but I'm sure others are! ^_-

You might want to rethink not having a rabbit hole. The way I see it, the rabbit hole's best use isn't to tell people what you like, it's to tell people what you DON'T like. The person you're RPing with, particularly if they're the ones driving the story, need to know how far they can go/what they can do and keep it fun for the both of you.

Just a thought. :p

Thank you for the sugestion. I think that makes sense to me. I will do that.

Stop bumping your own thread, you poor thing, how about I help ya out ;D
Im down to do an Human/Demon, Angel/Demon, or Popular Goth/ Misfit Bad Boy RP, so feel free to hit me up.

hi. my interest has been piqued and i have to say the human/demon has cuaght my eye. If your interested I'd like to give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom