Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Size Queens to please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
Hey, all! It's been a few long weeks, but I'm back now, and I'm ready, willing and eager to get back into the game. Now, the reason I'm making this thread is because I have a particular sort of kink I love to RP above all others. Huge cocks. Specifically, playing massively hung characters, with cocks ranging from 10 inches up to a yard of steel-hard pussy pleaser. I'm especially fond of partners who are appreciative of the tool in front of them. Very appreciative, if you get my meaning.

However, massive cock alone does not a solid game make. So, here is a list of a variety of other kinks and themes that I enjoy in my games. Despite the roughness of some of these themes, I generally tend to prefer willing partners or partners that are only temporarily unwilling. I'm just too nice a guy to go full-on rape.

Incest
Huge Breasts
Cock and ball worship
Rough sex
Exhibition
Furry/bestiality
Age difference (either way)
Romance
Impregnation
Interracial (Specifically white male/black female. Screw stereotypes!)
Dominance
Begging
Body modification/Transforming
Branding (Not 'hot iron', but stuff like piercings or tattoos)
Sphere of Influence (Like being on an alien space ship, or in the glade of a powerful fey, or a monster's nest. The creature itself has some incredible power over the others in it's 'domain' via technology, magic, or anatomy.)

Now, let's cover some things I WILL NOT DO.

Vore
Scat/Watersports
Gore/Violence/Blood/torture
Yaoi (Nothing against it, it just doesn't do anything for me)

Still with me? Awesome. Now, Let's round this thread out with a few more specific ideas I be cravin'! The bolded part is the part I would be playing.

Basement Monster/Homeowner
This idea is so malleable it's funny. The basic idea remains the same, no matter the specifics. A homeowner moves into a new house and decides to check out the basement. They discover a monster of some sort down there, and things get fun. I've played a futa vampire who was way into body-modding the homeowner with her magic. I've played a lusty water spirit who got trapped in a hot tub. There was an alchemist who turned himself into a jekkel/hyde monster and locked himself away. There was an alien monster that arrived on a meteor milennia ago and was released when the homeowner dug a new floor drain. There was even a fertility demon sealed in a magic circle that was broken when the homeowner vacuumed it up.

Fertility Demon/(Huntress or Summoner)
This generally goes one of two ways. Either A) this massively powerful fertility demon is raping his way through a city and a huntress shows up to put a stop to him. She fails, and in the end, her makes her his personal fuckslave, making her go out and bring more demon hunters to him to add to his breeding harem. Or B) the fertility demon is trapped on the other side of the veil, or in a talisman of some sort, and either a girl manages to summon him accidentally or he tricks her into releasing him, and, as a show of gratitude, he makes her into his personal fuckslave and makes her bring him girls to breed.

Tauren Warrior/One of Each
This idea is partially based of a ridiculously hot story I found on hentaifoundry. The general idea is this massive, studly warrior fucks and breeds all the races of Azeroth into submission (with the exception of the forsaken...). The story would be more like a series, with our tauren traveling from one land to another to fuck, enslave, and knock up one or more girls of a new race.
(This game actually has it's own thread now, check the link at the top)

Father/Daughter
This idea comes in many flavors, depending on your preferences. Personally, my favorite scenario involves the daughter playing a rebellious girl of some sort, usually a goth babe or a hot slut. But she's only acting out because she wants to get her daddy's attention. Wearing too-sexy clothes, teasing him a bit maybe. Well, she ends up getting it. Usually, this ends up with her either her confessing that she's wanted him all this time, or him losing control and 'raping' her into orgasmic bliss. One of the themes I would love to see in this game is impregnation, daddy getting his own daughter knocked up. Perhaps even, eventually, bringing their daughter into their incestuous relationship.

Superhero/(superheroine, villain, or civilian)
Again, multiple flavors. If you want to play a superheroine, it can go two ways. The first is the two team up to take out a gang, and at some point he takes a bullet for her (probably something bigger than a bullet, but the effect is the same). In gratitude, she shows him some affection, which quickly devolves into an all-out fuckfest. The second being the two team up, but get hit with some sort of aphrodisiac and end up fucking their brains out while the baddie gets away. If you play a villain, there are a few ways it can go, but generally it involves you trying to brainwash/seduce the hero, only for the tables to turn once you discover the size of his monster and the pleasure it can bring. The civilian option is typical, hero saves girl, girl falls for him, but in this case there's actually sex instead of years of unfulfilling 'will they/won't they'.

Is any of the above interests you, please do not hesitate to PM me. I'm open to PMs or IMs, and I'm also available for threads, but I have a tendency to forget to check my threads sometimes, so I would prefer one of the first two. I've got AIM and YIM.

Thanks for checking the thread, I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom