Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In a mood for something apparently rare: Dom females?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
What is the percentage of Sub/Switch/Dom females? I realized earlier this week if someone is playing a dom female, its ME. A guy in real life! Are dommish females really that hard to find? Well, just to see, I am posting this once.

Now I want to make it clear, I am not looking for BDSM. To me, the dom is the one in control. And in this case, one of two things. She is woman who knows she wants sex, seek it, and won't take no for an answer. She might seek a consensual partner at first, flirting perhaps to get it, but there comes a point where she might have to resort of force or blunt language to get it. She might be a nymphomaniac. OR she see women as a whole should control who gets laid. She might refuse someone deemed unworthy. But if one is worthy, she is still in control and won't lay back and let him have her.

I have some ideas to go with my request. A few are not plots or pairing but concepts looking for either.

Gender Rare: In order of preference (and how easy they will be), men are rare. You play one of the elite in society who gets her own male for whatever she wishes. More of a boy toy than anything else. Or, if you don't mind GMing with multiple characters, all women can use what few men are around. Swapping, women are the rare ones but have the power to decide who gets her. Then men will have to work hard for it.

Annoying Itch: Due to some chemical or other thing we can decide on, your character starts out as normal then gets more and more aroused. If left unchecked, mild random orgasms start occurring till they become constant and powerful. Only a fresh load of sperm resets this, making it almost like a pill. Then the whole process starts over again.

Male Concubine x Noble Lady: This is a long time favorite of mine, but all the women I played with are submissive! Normally I have as part of the setting a no intercourse rule till she has a legitimate heir, but if she has no future in political marriage... perhaps bastard born herself... or just a wealthy woman, that can be thrown out. Note he is trained to be romantically sexual and to take orders, but more of a servant than a slave. Yours can be an adult female looking for a boy toy or a virgin girl of age who is very anxious to get rid of the V label, but ignorant about the whole thing. Oh what comical horrors she might do to him if she forgets the foreplay....

Lab experiment: This can happen in one of two ways. My preference is men became extinct and all are born from test tubes. By some fluke a man is born (fully grown at the start) and lacking the knowledge of men the women start figuring out what exactly he is. Or one of us is an alien with similar results.

Asexual x Nymphomaniac: Another favorite. Can apply to most any pairing, but the cliché stuck on an island alone works.

Of course if you rather do some traditional pairing, genre, or what-not as a dom female, I'm open to anything you want. Informality (nudity and/or sex in the open) welcomed but not necessary. I prefer e-mail but willing to do PM and avoiding threads for the moment. I don't use IM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom