Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love, Lust, and the search for fun (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hart

Supernova
Self abasing intro

Hello...I’m Hart and welcome to my fantastically visually uninspiring request thread. I thought I might finally create my own request thread to see if I can’t get a few new rp partners.

Currently I work full time shift work and am on call one week a month. This sucks horribly and hopefully I’ll be moving on to a new job before the new year. What this means is I may not be able to be on everyday however I will try to be on at least 3 times a week. If you see I haven’t replied or been on in two or three days send me a mail on yahoo telling me to get my lazy butt on.

In general I'm happy to have a mix of story and smut but at times just want some simple smut.

*cough* >.> apparently I need to lay off the cold medicine. Somehow I forgot to put this is for mostly MxF pairings.

Rules
• Literacy please. I don’t need perfect grammar and spelling with all the proper verb tenses and punctuation. My writing is far from perfect but I’d like to get something more coherent than chat speak.
• Along with that I tend to base my posts off of what I'm given. Please do your best. All I ask is a few sentences minimum as long as there’s enough detail for me to go with it.
• Like many others I’ve been burned by people dropping rp’s. If possible please drop a line saying you don’t want to continue. I understand that after awhile cravings change and the rp may not be what you want anymore.
• If you want to RP with me, please send me a PM, rather than post here. It's much easier for me to notice a PM than to keep checking a thread.
• I didn’t list any pairings here as those don’t matter that much to me for some reason. The plot and why these characters want to get together, no matter how thin, is what gets to me.
• I like to think of myself as a nice person and am always willing to give new things a try. So don't be afraid to toss any kind of idea you can think of at me.
• Following that I always stay clear of Gore, Scat, Vore, Heavy Bondage, etc, unfortunately, you're going to be disappointed if I try to include them in a rp. They don’t turn me on at all so if that’s your craving you’ll be better off elsewhere.
• Lastly, I tend to be switch though at times I want to be a sub. I can and do dom, my characters are just not the kind to control everything though. I enjoy power struggles and find them fun and usually don’t have a preference to how it turns out for my character.

Cravings

~Looking for an incest rp with a bit of a story. Possibly brother/sister or Mother/son. Will do dad/daughter if you convince me ;]

~SMUT!! I'd like one rp that is pure smut. Toss your sexy ideas at me.

P.S. In your pm tell me if your looking for something more smutty or story filled, or a mix of both :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom