Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Duty Unfinished (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, ladies and possible gentlemen to my request thread. From my screen name, the most you need to know is I go by 'Knight' or 'Curse'. I'm never one for flashy things, so this request will be quite simple and blunt. Save the text for the RP, am I right? Just to be clear, I'm looking to roleplay with female characters. By all means you can be male and play a female. It doesn't matter to me.

Preferences of Partners:
1: One paragraph or more. I usually mirror my partner and I'm known to go up to at least six at most. More is possible, but consistency with large posts above six strains the enjoyment of the RP out.
2: Grammar and Literacy is a must. I will not, I repeat, will not tolerate any form of 'texting' like writing. Even in casual conversation. I can't stand it, because there is simply no reason possible for the use of it on a forum and in a private message. I find it insulting actually, if you don't take the time to type your words.
3: Detail in an RP is very important to me. Despite my blunt approach here, I do enjoy those simple adjectives. It helps make the mental picture solid and less flimsy. For instance, 'She touched his arm' is lack luster and should only be used if it's a small lure to something bigger. Otherwise I expect, 'Her slender digits slowly caressed the leathery skin of his arm'. That is much better.
4: I have a habit of letting my creative side get the better of me. A side affect of having many partners incapable or just too skittish to attempt to add to my plots. I have no problem directing the game, but at the same time I do enjoy a little input, more so being favored. If you have an idea for the roleplay, either toss it in or PM me in OOC the idea. I'm very open, more so then others.
5: Speaking of creative, I like the idea of my partner's characters having a backbone. There are exceptions of course, but I dislike greatly having to hold the character's hand the whole time. Exceptions like I said, but if the RP doesn't require it then I will expect free-thinking and idealistic characters.
6: I would like to see a sample of your roleplaying. A simple one or two paragraph made on the spot will suffice, but if you have a link to a thread you've recently done then that will work too. I am not one-sided, and if you ask I will provide an example as well. I will not accept or even consider requests that lack a sample.
7: I prefer requests sent by PM. RPs can be done in either threads or PMs, but in terms of answering my ad I will appreciate them being PMed. Along with that, make your reply interesting. I don't need a life story, but convince me you are worth the time. Do not ask me 'Wanna Roleplay?'. I do, that is obvious. Tell me about the plot you want or the pairing. Tell me what you like. First impressions are everything.

Plots, Settings, and Pairings:
If you've made it this far, you've accomplished more then most. For this, I applaud you. Now, when it comes to RPing I strongly prefer medieval fantasy or future fantasy, modern is disliked the greatest unless you have a plot that's more then 'Highschool boy meets highschool girl'. I can do long-term plots or short-term smut scenes, it's up to you. Quick note, I don't do canon characters. All are original.

Plots:
(Will add soon)

Settings:
Elder Scrolls
Dark Souls
Gears of War
Mass Effect
Aliens (The Chestburster kind.)
Fable
Fallout
Warhammer 40k
Haunting Ground

Pairings:
Knight/Princess
Barbarian/Peasant
Orc/Peasant
Paladin/Daemon
Wizard/Apprentice
Vampire Hunter/Vampire
God/Sacrifice
Cultist/Daemon
Alien/Soldier
Priest/Daemon
etc.

More will be added later. Otherwise, if you've liked what you saw then by all means PM me. I will mention that I do have a life outside roleplaying. A job, a girlfriend, etc. So I will not be on twenty-four hours to reply to requests and RPs, so expect some days to have a lot of replies and some to have only a few.

Hope to hear form you.
~Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom