Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Couple new cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
My recent request topic proved to be rather successful, as while not all my ideas were used, my main cravings were filled by good RPers. But, a couple new cravings have popped up based on my recent videogame distraction. Those being Naruto, Bleach and Resident Evil. In the next post, I'll give the basic rundown of what I'm looking to do with each series.

Resident Evil

I'm open to doing an RP based on any main entry of the series. I'm very familiar with the series, minus a few of the spin offs. While I normally prefer doing an RP based on 3 or 5, at the moment, I'm perfectly willing for something based on 1, 2, 4 and Code Veronica. And since their settings and characters are different, my ideas are varied for each. So, if you want an RE RP, when you PM me, make mention of which RE/s you wish to RP with me.

Bleach

Haven't played any games for it, but honestly, I just find myself randomly wanting some good ol Bleach based smut. Be fine with most of the female cast. From Orihime, Rangiku and Yoruichi, to that really tall chick with the big knockers, and her tomboyish sister.

Naruto

A number of ideas for this, from smut and romance, to kinky and monster action. So, I could go either way on this one. Either a nice, plot heavy fluffy romance, or a fun smut filled ninja romp. Regardless, I do find myself wanting to do taboo pairings with this series, be it plot heavy or smut based. You know, such things as TsunadexOrochimaru in the past, or SakuraxKakashi. Pairings that would not be considered normal in their universe, but still be hot to us.

Batman: Arkham Asylum/City

I've been a comic fan for a while, and I've always been fond of Poison Ivy, but in Arkham Asylum.............holy freaking christ is she hot. I'm just DYING to RP something with her, since I've had this craving for a long time, but noone has ever helped me satisfy it. I've got a handful of ideas for RP's based on her. Though, the one I want to do most is a prequel, involving her life in Arkham as the only female, and an uber hot one at that. So, as you could imagine............full of sex, consentual and not, with her on the receiving end. This could have some yuri romance as well, as a variation of the idea has a sexy young woman getting sent to Arkham to shut her up about some nasty political stuff, and her and Ivy bond over being the only ladies there and so forth.

I cleared out my inbox earlier, and don't remember reading one from you. So, chances are for the billionth time, I wasn't paying enough attention to what I had and hadn't read yet when clearing it out. Was it in regard to this topic, or my last? If it was for my last topic, then I'm pretty meh on starting new stuff based on those, cause like I said, my cravings for them have kinda faded and been replaced by these three new ones.

Actually, it had to do with the last thread you made. But since you wanna concentrate on this thread, I just so happen to have an idea for a Bleach roleplay. If you want to hear it, I can send you a PM.

Sure, pm me.

For future notice to others interested, PM if interested in an RP. I generally don't check my request threads after making them unless I need to make changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom