Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good, long-term RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmintz

Moon
Hi I am looking for a good, long-term RP. If you have a plot, or anything you wanna give a try PM me... Or just plain let me know... :heart:;)

Okay i'm gonna do what i do to everyone who gives an intro like this.

You should try adding things such as a
-Kink list
-More information about yourself
-Pairings you are particularly interested in.

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a good Long-term RP. If you have any ideas, or story lines then let me know. I am up for just about anything. Just looking for a good RP. A story that has a little of everything, not just smut.

Let me know your ideas.

:heart:

;)

lilmintz said:
Hi everyone,

Im looking for a good Long-term RP. If you have any ideas, or story lines then let me know. I am up for just about anything. Just looking for a good RP. A story that has a little of everything, not just smut.

Let me know your ideas.

;)

I have a story that consist of stokhols syndrem love virtue drama and even death if played well can you rp as more than one character?

Drake said:
lilmintz said:
Hi everyone,

Let me know your ideas.

;)

I have a story that consist of stokhols syndrem love virtue drama and even death if played well can you rp as more than one character?

It might be something we can work out... Not really okay with my chara. dying though lol... Give me some ideas?

I am still trying to figure out why you had two posts on the front page. (Same title too)

but you mind posting your position in a sub/dom relation, pairings you enjoy, perhaps a kink list?

Gashnaw said:
I am still trying to figure out why you had two posts on the front page. (Same title too)

but you mind posting your position in a sub/dom relation, pairings you enjoy, perhaps a kink list?

http://www.f-list.net/c/Carmelle

Just for you.. and I am not sure why it did that... But also rude much?

lilmintz said:
Hi everyone,

Let me know your ideas.

;)

This is an idea i have been thinking about for a while. a year ago a bright young history major named mark who knew enough dance moves to get by saw a kind of punk, emo, secean looking girl a crossed the dance floor at their colleges annual dance. Little did he know she was a succubus. When he asked her to dance the succubus looked him up and down. He was a nice physical specimen he would make a good breeding toy....hell me might even let him survive the first night. To her surprise he was nice and good. He was not one of many men she had used for sex and nothing else. As they dated longer and longer she began to understand this feeling humans called love. She began to feel it too. One night she thought her self on him thinking if she did not have sex with him he would get suspicious and leave her. Mark said kindly, “if you’re not ready its fine I can wait.” It has been a year in the relationship now and she can’t keep her secret from him any longer. She’s telling him she’s a demon. She can live a lie no longer.

This is kind of a weird request but it might be kind of fun I was watching that movie miracle santa anna it was over all a very good movie and uncle Sam might get mad at me for saying this but the Nazi girl was amazingly hot so I really want to do a Nazi woman x Jewish soldier thing sounds like a lot of fun. I would like a lot of plot with it but during the smuttier parts I want her to say that he is better than any German she ever had.

I know it’s not anything super original but I’m looking for someone to do a boyfriend / girlfriend. He is a simple country boy she’s a big city girl. She was an art major in college and when the graduate they move to (New York, L.A., ect… not a huge issue where) he’s more into the simple life but he’s in love with you. Any way our rp begins where after work he opens the door to their apartment and it’s his birthday. The girlfriend planned a surprise party all their friends are there. The party winds down about 11 o’clock. As he is cleaning up he hear music coming from the bed room he opens the door and Well I guess that’s your choice. It is some kind of sexual surprise for him. He’s a good boyfriend who works like a dog day in and day out so you want to give him a birthday he won’t forget any time soon. (maybe you have been taking poll dancing lessons?, maybe your just drunk enough to let him do something you never would let him do before?, maybe you bought a sexy bra and pantie set? Maybe a classic rp cheerleader and jock, teacher and schoolgirl, French maid) maybe a mix of thoughts ideas?

pick your favoirte

standupguy1 said:
lilmintz said:
Hi everyone,

Let me know your ideas.

;)

This is an idea i have been thinking about for a while. a year ago a bright young history major named mark who knew enough dance moves to get by saw a kind of punk, emo, secean looking girl a crossed the dance floor at their colleges annual dance. Little did he know she was a succubus. When he asked her to dance the succubus looked him up and down. He was a nice physical specimen he would make a good breeding toy....hell me might even let him survive the first night. To her surprise he was nice and good. He was not one of many men she had used for sex and nothing else. As they dated longer and longer she began to understand this feeling humans called love. She began to feel it too. One night she thought her self on him thinking if she did not have sex with him he would get suspicious and leave her. Mark said kindly, “if you’re not ready its fine I can wait.” It has been a year in the relationship now and she can’t keep her secret from him any longer. She’s telling him she’s a demon. She can live a lie no longer.

This is kind of a weird request but it might be kind of fun I was watching that movie miracle santa anna it was over all a very good movie and uncle Sam might get mad at me for saying this but the Nazi girl was amazingly hot so I really want to do a Nazi woman x Jewish soldier thing sounds like a lot of fun. I would like a lot of plot with it but during the smuttier parts I want her to say that he is better than any German she ever had.

I know it’s not anything super original but I’m looking for someone to do a boyfriend / girlfriend. He is a simple country boy she’s a big city girl. She was an art major in college and when the graduate they move to (New York, L.A., ect… not a huge issue where) he’s more into the simple life but he’s in love with you. Any way our rp begins where after work he opens the door to their apartment and it’s his birthday. The girlfriend planned a surprise party all their friends are there. The party winds down about 11 o’clock. As he is cleaning up he hear music coming from the bed room he opens the door and Well I guess that’s your choice. It is some kind of sexual surprise for him. He’s a good boyfriend who works like a dog day in and day out so you want to give him a birthday he won’t forget any time soon. (maybe you have been taking poll dancing lessons?, maybe your just drunk enough to let him do something you never would let him do before?, maybe you bought a sexy bra and pantie set? Maybe a classic rp cheerleader and jock, teacher and schoolgirl, French maid) maybe a mix of thoughts ideas?

pick your favoirte

I like some of the ideas, Look at my F-List and see what u think. I am for sure liking the boyfriend/girlfriend. But i am also looking for a long-term, Not just smut... If that is what u want then i am sorry Im not the girl for you... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom