Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Film Noir/Gangster Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't have any RPing posts in my profile, I can assure you that I have been RPing for many years. About ten years now, I think. I'm not someone that is interested in nothing but smut, in fact I am only interested in RPing if it involves story. Yes. If I want to think about smut, I'll do something else other than write.

I'm looking for Film Noir right now, which will probably involve various gangster aspects as well as femme fatales and plenty of corrupt characters. Can be set anywhere from 1950s - 2000s. I don't have time to write down my story ideas, but if any of these roles interest you then give me a message and we can discuss them further. Or if you have something you have on your mind, I'd love to hear it.

* Corrupt actress/dancer, who got where she is by doing some deals with dodgy characters. She thinks she has paid them back, but when they step in to her dressing room she realises she's never going to wash her hands of them.

* Gangster's wife, who has been in an unhappy marriage for many years and begins an affair with one of his own men. A femme fatale, she uses her charm to convince him to murder her husband... and take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom