Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemelikecandy

Meteorite
I have been on a couple of fantasies for a while now that I am looking forward to playing. I post almost any length, and quite often just go to match my partner. As for where I prefer to role play in pm only, have never really been a fan of threads. And I rarely get on IM anymore. But other than that feel free to message me! Let's have some fun!

First one and the top crave of the two: College girl is bored and while out at the mall park or beach she see's a group of high school/ junior high school boys noticing her and trying to act cool in front of the college beauty. So out of boredom or maybe just finding them a little cute she decides to do something adventurous as she approaches them and fun unfolds.

Second idea. Pretty much the same as the first except with two girls and maybe just one or two boys. Though its been a big of fantasy as idea one I know more people will jump at this than the first making it the least of the two but still willing to play it.

A secondary plot. Another idea I have been throwing around a lot lately is the thought of partner swapping, and groups.

First idea: Two guys have been the best of friends for the longest time, and have shared almost everything except their girlfriends. But when the thought comes up they think sure why not, getting their girls and them to hang out one day they talk the girls into drinking, a lot. And not long after the girls are ready and willing to do anything for their own guy and the others.

Second idea: Maybe the girls have been hanging out and thought about playing, talking amongst themselves they've debated about who's guy is better in bed. So they decide to find out. But how do so without causing problems? The girls decide to give each of their boyfriends a gift, as they invite them over one at a time to give them a fun time.

lovemelikecandy said:
I have been on a couple of fantasies for a while now that I am looking forward to playing. Both ideas spring from the same roots but with slight variations.

First one and the top crave of the two: College girl is bored and while out at the mall park or beach she see's a group of high school/ junior high school boys noticing her and trying to act cool infront of the college beauty. So out of boredom or maybe just finding them a little cute she decides to do something adventurous as she approaches them and fun unfolds.

Second idea. Pretty much the same as the first except with two girls and maybe just one or two boys. Though its been a big of fantasy as idea one I know more people will jump at this than the first making it the least of the two but still willing to play it.

I post almost any length, and quite often just go to match my partner. As for where I prefer to roleplay in pm only, have never really been a fan of threads. And I rarely get on IM anymore. But other than that feel free to message me! Let's have some fun!

I'll rp with you :) maybe the first idea of yours would go with me

Anyone of them sounds good so if your looking to fulfill a fantasy hit me up and we'll get started :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom