Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sleep By Day, Work By Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
~~ Inspired by the book Twelve by Jasper Kent ~~

Ioann Lukavich, Captain of the Lifeguard Jegars, has been fighting in Wallachia for three years. Ever since the Turkish aggressions since the Russia Empire he has been part of the army liberating the princedom of Wallachia and lands south of the Danube from the Turks. Three years into the fighting and the Russian army has shown little, if any, progress. But things were about to change. Rumors began to come out of Wallachia, rumors of fighters who struck during the night, killing their enemies without sound and leaving no evidence, not even bodies to be found.

Intrigued, the Russian commander sent an officer to investigate, Ioann. Tasked with discovering who these mysterious warriors were, Ioann begins with the local gentry. Little did he know, he was to unearth the existence of creatures dismissed, by Russian nobles, as rumor.

- - - - - Plot - - - - -

I am looking for a woman to play a vampire baroness or mistress (woman who runs a house of ill repute). Ioann will discover her nature, but she, seeing his keen mind and martial aptitude, decides to offer him something that is hard to refuse; life eternal and a place by her side.

- - - - - -

I know the plot isn't much yet, but it just kind of hit me. I would like to have this set against the backdrop of the war and resistance against the Turks. Intrigue, politics, espionage are all a plus!! If anyone at all is interested, please send me a PM or respond here.

Look forward to hear from you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom