Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Advantage? Craving someone to take control...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ottari

Moon
I have a fetish for weakness and disability, so at least today I'm definitely submissive, and looking for someone to take advantage of me! Looking for some build up, but not necessarily a full plot. Open to M/F or F/F!

The ideas I've got for me:

-Blind
-Amputee
-Paralyzed (either waist-down with feeling, or quadriplegic also with feeling)
-Some kind of medical condition that makes her extremely weak but not actually paralyzed
-Open to other ideas you come up with!

What I DON'T do:

-anal
-Master/Slave. When I say "take advantage" I don't mean chains and whips. You're taking advantage of someone hot who can't enforce "no". :)
-others that I'm having trouble thinking of at the moment

Let me know if you're interested!!!

Edit 1:
While I will do doctor/patient, I prefer straight up sex to "check ups". I will DEFINITELY do incest if that's what you want.

Ottari said:
I have a fetish for weakness and disability, so at least today I'm definitely submissive, and looking for someone to take advantage of me! Looking for some build up, but not necessarily a full plot. Open to M/F or F/F!

The ideas I've got for me:

-Blind
-Amputee
-Paralyzed (either waist-down with feeling, or quadriplegic also with feeling)
-Some kind of medical condition that makes her extremely weak but not actually paralyzed
-Open to other ideas you come up with!

What I DON'T do:

-anal
-Master/Slave. When I say "take advantage" I don't mean chains and whips. You're taking advantage of someone hot who can't enforce "no". :)
-others that I'm having trouble thinking of at the moment

Let me know if you're interested!!!

Edit 1:
While I will do doctor/patient, I prefer straight up sex to "check ups". I will DEFINITELY do incest if that's what you want.

Well, I'd love to rp with you! :D
I'd do incest and normal any more specific ideas, I'll do anything that you would like for a plot and such, as long as its M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom