Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nothy's True Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so up till now I've just kinda been making threads every time I got a new craving, and up till now that's worked pretty well. Recently though its been a bit slow, so I figured maybe it would be worthwhile to finally make somewhat of a comprehensive list of stuff I'm down for doing. So here it is, my first real request thread, Yay! *confetti*

So then, first off its time to lay down the law. That is, the rules you must live by in order to keep and rp going with me. Please try to adhere to them as best you can. I'm really an easygoing guy, and can forgive a few times, but break them too much and you get the boot.

1.Be literate. For most people this is a bit of a given, but I feel it should still be said. When I say this I don't mean post length. I mean be able to type out a comprehensible string of words, and know where the punctuation is supposed to go. Though I would like at least one solid paragraph per post. If you can only do a couple sentences then we have a problem.
2. You control your character, I control my character. Simple as that.
3. You respect my kinks, I respect yours. if I won't do something, don't try to add it in mid-rp to force me into it. That will end our rp instantly.
4. Stay in character. Please try and keep your character's personality consistent. This goes for fan-based rps especially.
5. Have fun! I want this to be something we both enjoy, so don't get too serious about it!
(rules subject to addition/adjustment at my discretion)

Now for major kinks. This is a pretty basic list, and I will likely have a Rabbit Hole eventually, but this will have to do for now. Generally speaking I stick with doing Dom, but I can switch as well. However, that does not mean I am gonna just be full on sub. Not surrendering control, simply handing it over for the time being.

Will Do
-Incest (this one is one I've done a lot)
-Oral (giving and receiving)
-Rough sex
-All kinds of kissing
-Anal (giving)
-Breast play (like big and small)
-Biting
-Light bondage
-Dirty Talk
-Multiple Positions
-Awkward partner (either myself or who I rp with)
-Licking
-Spanking (giving only)
-Water (bathtubs, pools, etc.)
-Anthro (not full on furry though)

Will NOT Do
-Anything that belongs in the bathroom
-Vore
-Excessive gore
-Rape
-Blackmail
-Psychological torture
-BDSM
-Humiliation

Okay, well I think that covers the basics. Anything else we can cover as we go along or discuss prior to the rp. Now then as far as doing RPs goes, I am partial to PMs, as it makes it easy to keep track of them. However, I am open to threads an IM rps as well. I also like to be able to chat with my partner over IM so we can discuss the details of the rp while its going on much more efficiently. Also helps make new friends and get to know people better.

Now, as for pairing ideas, here is a list so far

Incest
- brother x sister
- cousin x cousin
- single mom x son
- mom x son x daughter (can be 3 people, or one playing 2 parts)
- stepbrother x stepsister

Fantasy
- assassin x victim
- knight x dragon (human form)
- apprentice x sorceress
- traveler x monster girl

Sci-fi
- man x robot girl
- ship captain x subordinate

Fandom
Bleach
- Ichigo x female character(s)
- Toshiro x Soifon (random pairing I've been wanting to try for a while)
- Stark x Lilynette

Naruto
- Kakashi x female character (OC's welcome)
- OC x OC

Haruhi Suzumiya
- Kyon x female character
- OC x OC (can explain further)

I'll list more as they come to me, but for now, this is enough. If you are interested in any of these, or have a plot based on one of these you would like to try, just PM and we can talk it over. Also, if you want my IM, then PM me and I will share it with you so we can discuss rps or whatever. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom