Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a High School of the Dead kind of thing. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mech Pilot

Super-Earth
Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read my thread.
I'm looking for someone to play an specific pairing, in a anime-esque kind of zombie apocalypse RP.

Things go down in Japan, a common High School where the characters are befor the shit hits the fan, so anime pictures and Japanese names are a must. Knowing japanese suffixes are a great plus!

It would be Teacher x Student roleplay. Details can be arranged, but I was thinking something alon the lines of the popular hot teacher, and the school's bad boy. There's a lot we can do with the story, although I am looking for someone to play a teacher that, although determined and strong willed, has to be a little dependent to survive.

I am looking though, for someone who's into playing mor then only sex. It's a survival horror kind of RP, lots of drama, action and crazy escape scenes. Sex is the complement, not the main focus. Also, someone who can write at least two good paragraphs by reply, and has at least descent spelling. Mine's not perfect, so I won't ask for perfection and I do understand mistakes. Just want people who makes the effort for writing a good post.

I already have my Character's Sheet ready to send anyone interested.

Leave-me a PM if you're interested! =)

This would be perfect if it wasn't for the two paragraph thing, I'm awful at writing long replies :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom