Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I can't wait for you to shut me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosdreams

Meteorite
I can't wait for you to shut me up...

~Chaos~

The bass, the rock, the mike, the treble:Happy Places:I like my coffee black, just like my metal.

Force:DomXSub:Bondage:Incest:Age Difference:Size Difference:Anal:Animals/Anthro:Fandom:History:penetration:Males:Youth​

I don't find it funny right now:Not Happy Places:I just want my money right now.

Pregnancy:Guro:Vore:Mutilation:Menstration:Medical​

I'm looking for a literate roleplay partner who is interested in MxM, FxM, or other pairings. I am a submissive looking for someone to be dominant, and comfortable with it. If there's something missing on my Yes or Maybe list in my RH, ask me. I'm willing to explore. Hopefully so are you. I don't have any specific pairings for fandoms, if you do, let me know. I'm willing to do research on something if it's interesting enough. I prefer to roleplay through forums, as they are much easier to keep and save messages there. Time differences are easier to deal with as well. But we can try an IM base messenger of you'd like, and see where it goes from there. Hit me up with any questions through a PM, if you will, or just reply here.
Important things to know and understand, before you message me:

1. I rate literacy extremely high. I would like someone with an advanced sense of literacy. That said, grammar and spelling are important, but so is style. Don't be afraid to use description. Fair warning, I am purple. I use heavy description, when it suits. Which for me, is a lot...
2. I like a lot. A lot of stuff. That said, you don't have to play an anthro forty year old father with a horse cock forcing his young daughter. We can base a roleplay on one, or more kinks for both of us. Not every roleplay has to have every kink in it. We can always discuss what we want, and if a roleplay starts going somewhere you don't like, or aren't comfortable, let me know. We can always retcon, go back and fix it, or just end it. But please, please. Don't just disappear. It causes really bad effects for everyone involved.
3. I have a life. Outside of roleplay. I go to college full time, am looking for a part time job, and have a household that requires constant attention. Just because I don't respond immediately, doesn't mean I've left forever. Don't freak out on me cause I didn't respond in ten seconds. If I don't respond for more than a few days, something has probably happened. I will let you know if something bad has happened, and I won't be able to get on for a bit.
4. I will not roleplay myself, EVER. I'm sure that we'll get to know each other in due course, but don't talk about my life to others.
5. Probably the most important. Golden rule applies.​

If there's anything here that you would like more info on, or you would like to know, pm me.

RH-http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Chaoskitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom