Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ophelia is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophelia

Moon
Hey everyone, my name's Ophelia, of course that's not my real name, but it's the name I'd preferred to be called by unless we get to talking privately then of course I'd tell you my real name if you wish to know!

Sorry I disappeared for so long guys! A lot of you don't know I work in a hospital because of my training for uni, so I had a lot of work to do and it was all getting on top of me. I'm back for good now, though. If I had a roleplay with you and you want to continue just give me a message.

I've been role-playing for about 4-5 years now, I'm a little rusty as I took just over a year's break due to thing's at university being on top of me all the time. But, now I have a steady job and I'm on whenever I can be, but keep in mind I do have a social life too.

As far as smut is concerned, yeah, I'll do it, but not straight away and definitely not without a plot. I like my roleplay's to be in depth with story and build up, not straight up sex, sometime's I don't even care if there's any sexual encounter's what so ever, but I'm usually up for anything. Just don't come to me if you're looking for an online prostitute.

I play both male and female.
Open to do M/F, M/M & F/F

Rabbithole

I do have an aim account, I no longer use messenger's as I'm usually contacting my friends via facebook. If you want to contact me through aim just give me a PM and I'll leave you my SN.

Don't message me without any idea of what you want to do, you can't leave it all up to me, you have to be co-operative. I usually tend to go off what my partner enjoy's as I'm more so eager to try new things than anything else.

Anyway! Let's get down to some genre's.

My favorites are;
Romance
Fantasy
Imperial
Vampires - No, I don't mean Twilight. Keep that in mind.
Neko's [Furry is fine too, I just prefer it to be toned down ]
Basic modern - With a good plot!

I moderately enjoy;
Sci-fi
Feudal
School/College scene
Incest - Although I don't enjoy doing DaddyxDaughter/MotherxSon, sorry.
Furry/Anthro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you convince me with something good I'll do series;
E.g Books, anime, television shows, films.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will absolutely not do;
Mistress/Master/Slave
Water sports
Scat
Vore
Excessive blood play
Public rape scenes
Inflation
Milking
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If there's something that's not up here that you're wanting to try, send me a PM anyway, just because I've forgot to put some things down doesn't mean I don't enjoy it! Let the PM's roll in :'3

RE: Ophelia is open for business!

Also guys just so you know, I live in England so be aware of the time differences if I don't get back to you as quick as expected!

Pinkbunny said:
do you have parings in mind as well?

I do. Depends which genre you're looking at though, PM me if you have any idea's or want to know more.

Just made a rabbit hole and put it up there in my starter post for those who were asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom