Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

Mia looked at him and sighed. "Yeah, alright." She said as she took a breath. She watched as a woman went around the room with beers and grabbed two. "Okay, now lets sit down." She could see the look on his face. "I just need something to take the edge off." She said as she sat down with him at a just emptied booth.

Mike nodded and sat beside her at the booth, taking one of the beers from her, looking down at the table , breathing slowly as he tried to calm down, worried about Mia. Her reaction was to be expected, but how it all went was something he never expected from her, being the nice loving girl .

Mia took a few sips and then sat back. "I'm sorry..." She said as she looked down. "I'm not that person that you just saw, I just- she gets under my skin. She likes to take other peoples dance partners, especially anyone who's ever danced with me." She looked away. "She likes to - I don't like her." She said as she took another sip.

Mike nodded a bit and pulled Mia close to her, kissing her softly with a smile, speaking into her ear so she could hear him over the music."You don't need to worry about it baby..I'm not gonna let anyone take me away from you." His voice, despite the worry and aggrivation that filled him, his voice was sweet and loving, trying to cheer her up.

Mia smiled. "Good." She said to him as she took another sip of her beer. She was already buzzed and it was noticeable. She let the song boom in her ears as she swayed back and forth a bit. She finally stood up with her beer in hand and pulled him back to dance with her on the floor.

He watched with a careful eye, seeing her sway side to side, shaking his head wth a bit of a smile as he held onto his beer and followed her back to the dance floor. Mike was never that much of a drinker, his beer still a bit more than half full, dancing once again.

At this point Mercedes simply walked over and just barely bumped into Mia, making her fall to the ground. Mia just stared at it for a second while mercedes took both their drinks, walking off with them. Mia slowly got up, very drunk. "Fucking bitch.' She said as she dusted off her knees. "I don't like her. She's not nice..."

Mike watched Mercedes walk off, narrowing his eyes before turning to Mia, pulling her close to him."Do you just want to head home?"Mike knew things would only get worse but if she didn't want to go then he wouldn't make her and he wasn't going by himself, not with things as they are now.

Mia just nodded and looked at him. "Yeah," She said as she reached into her pocket and gave him the keys. "I don't think I can drive." she said, her words a bit slurred.

A chuckle passed his lips after she handed him the keys, taking one last look around before he took her hand and led her out of the club, taking her to the car. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close once outside of the bar, letting her use his body for support as she walked. Opening the passenger door when he managed to get her to the car, he pushed her gently inside, shutting the door and made his way around, slipping into the driver seat. After starting the car, Mike looked around the car to make sure noone was around him before backing up and driving her Mia home.

Mia just laughed and bitched about Mercedes as they drove. Talking about how much she hated her, and how she was evil satans whorey spawn.

The whole way home helaughed as she talked, letting her go on about how evil the woman was, despite knowing it first hand at her disregard for the relationship between him and Mia. It was about fifteen minutes before arriving at her place, his car still parked in the street, locked and untouched the whole time he has been here. Mike stepped out and helped her out of the car, but instead of letting her walk to the house, he carried her there, using the closest hand to the door to unlock and opened it."Well we're home."

Mia laughed stupidly as he carried her into the house and hummed here comes the bride drunkenly. Once in the house she put her feet on the floor and looked at him. "If it weren't for me, would she be with you tonight and not me?" She asked as she started to take off her top to look for another one in her room.

as she went to get a different shirt, Mike walked behind her, making sure she wouldn't fall and hurt herself."No because I don't really go to clubs or drink. But When with you I don't mind.."he answered,standing by the door once they entered her bedroom, his eyes hazily looking over her figure, unable to resist the urge to watch her body move as wobbily as she was.

Mia looked at him and asked with drunk tears "so, you don't like me right now, do you?" She grabbed her night shirt and started to look for the pants that went with them as she stumbled and eventually fell on the floor.

He looked to the ground, shaking his head with a smile as he pulled her into his arms, keeping her from searching."I'll always love you Mia, no matter what goes on ok?nothing can tear us apart I promise."

Mia just nodded and threw herself on him. SHe was too drunk to care about the clothes. "Let's go to bed?" She asked him as she stubbled over to the bed, weakly pulling her with him to follow.

He let himself fall over onto the bed with her, sighing softly as he pulled her closer to him, pulling the covers over them."Bed sounds like a plan to me."He agreed as he kissed her passionately, breathing slow and deep.

As soon as me was said she was out like a light. Not snoring, not moaning, just sound asleep. She could feel herself drifting off into dreamland.

Mike watched as she passed out into a deep pleasant sleep, smiling as he kissed her cheek and closed his own eyes. It was sleepy time for him as well, he had to get up early so he could go to his apartment to gather his things so he can move in with her. glad the problems of the night were finally over.

When morning came, Mike drove to his house, letting his lover sleep while he went to gather his stuff so he could call the landlord to tell him that the apartment was vacant and ready to be renovated. Mike was done packing his clothes by nine am, working on getting his other things like movies games etc. By the time she woke up, Mike got back to her home, his stuff locked away in the car for now as he went inside, dressed in clean clothes and went into the kitchen to cook Mia something to eat.

Mia sighed as she woke up. She had such a bad hangover. Rubbing her head she plopped back down and laid there, trying to get her eyes to feel better, her stomach too.

After she woke up, the smell of grilled cheese sandwhiches filled the room, Mike having made them lunch, sitting himself down and eating as he waited for her to get up

The smell was both good and vomit worthy. She had conflicted ideas in her stomach. As she got up to pee, which took about 3 minutes in her head she groaned. Practically crawling out she looked at him. "Why with the loud sizzling?" She asked rubbing her head.

Back
Top Bottom