Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!Craving Metal Gear Solid!!! (Group and/or 1on1)

xMILENKOx

Supernova
MetalGearSolid-Ninja2.png

I am looking for fans of the series, your knowledge dosnt have to be vast after all I cant remember everything so heres a link to the best info site for all things metal gear: Click Here For Metal Gear Wiki

Ok so as the title says Iam currently craving some metal gear action in either a group or 1 on 1 roleplay!

As for a plot ect Iam thinking something set after MGS4 though If anyone has any good ideas Iam willing to do something set anywhere else in the Metal Gear Solid universe. Iam happy to involve both original and made up characters in the roleplay aswell as any interesting adaptations of old characters of which I have one for Grey Fox (Ninja) that will involve him returning in a new cybernetic body simmilar to Raiden's in MGS4. Though he will be being controlled against his will and used as an assasin. He will be stronger, faster and deadlier than before and will now carry four swords as he will have two other arms that are deployed just under his normal arms when needed. Iam also thinking of him having a personal crisis when ever he comes across anyone he remembers or feels are innocent and will fight against those who control him which could give some people a chance to escape and hinder his killing skills.

Ideas and Cravings: (* = possible combinations of ideas)
> Something that incorperates my Gray Fox idea, maybe; Someone uses him to try and kill any surviving MGS4 characters maybe; Raiden or Meryl.*
> Some 1 on 1 fun with Meryl (MGS4), maybe; Akiba x Meryl.*
> Something involving Snake's DNA being used in excess to create a small army.*
> A new story following Sunny's adult life and new Snake clone. (This could include a whole bunch of brand new characters!)
> Someone hijacks the PMC control system and turns the soldiers against their masters.*
> A new mission for Meryl and her team Rat Patrol Team One (RAT PT 01); Akiba, Ed & Jonathan.*
> An early mission involving Naked Snake (Big Boss) and The Boss that was be set before the events of Snake Eater.

Plot Ideas:
*> !!!CRAVING!!! The system that controls all PMC soldiers has been hijacked my a mysterious group whom have brought their puppet army to Shadow Moses Island. The reasons for this are still un clear but since the Shadow Moses facillity has once again been occupied and brought back to life suspicions are raised. Meryl and her team Rat Patrol Team One (RAT PT 01) are sent in to investigate and discover the group who hijacked the the PMC system have also got their hands on the DNA of Solid Snake and intend to create clones and use the PMC army to defend this project. Though its not just the PMC troops Meryl and her team have to deal with, the mysterious group has reconstructed Grey Fox and useing the PMC system they are able to control him aswell as adding a few upgrades to the cybernetic Ninja such as; two extra deployable arms and octacamo technology. Though what remains of Grey Fox's mind isnt happy having another master!

Original Characters:
>Male:
>> Solid Snake. (Young or Old)
>> Liquid Snake.
>> Solidus Snake.
>> Big Boss/Naked Snake.
>> Liquid Ocelot.
>> Revolver Ocelot.
>> Major Ocelot. (Snake Eater)
>> Raiden. (Huamn or Cyborg)
>> Otacon.
>> Grey Fox. (Cyborg Ninja)
>> Psycho Mantis.
>> Vulcan Raven.
>> Vamp.
>> Fatman.
>> Volgin.
>> The End.
>> The Fear.
>> The Fury.
>> The Pain.
>> The Sorrow.
>> Drebin 893.
>> Johnny "Akiba" Sasaki. (Rat Patrol)
>> Ed. (Rat Patrol)
>> Jonathan. (Rat Patrol)
> Female:
>> Meryl Silverburgh.
>> Naomi Hunter.
>> Mei Ling.
>> Sniper Wolf.
>> The Boss. (a.k.a. The Joy)
>> Eva/Big Momma. (Young or Old)
>> Olga Gurlukovich.
>> Sunny Gurlukovich. (When shes a adult possibly)
>> Fortune.
>> Screaming Mantis.
>> Crying Wolf.
>> Laughing Octopus.
>> Raging Raven.

So if anyone is interested and has any ideas please let me know! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom